View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 21st, 2017, 10:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 SDE Hero Compendium website - updated 17th Feb 
Minion

Goblin-King wrote:
Has nobody submitted ARENA and Testudo yet? :(

Not yet, but if you are offering the link is in my signature :D

insider714 wrote:
I made an "Ability Template" that included beta abilities for my quick use using your template if you want me to email you the file. Albeit, it has some of my custom abilities on it as well, but there are so few i could tell you which ones to pick out

You have my curious... Please send me a PM with a link and I'll see what I can do with your template.

Contributing to the Compendium:

June 17th, 2017, 1:49 am
Profile WWW
Consul

Topher wrote:
Goblin-King wrote:
Has nobody submitted ARENA and Testudo yet? :(

Not yet, but if you are offering the link is in my signature :D

I live in Denmark which means I couldn't get them even if I wanted...
Well I could, but then my wallet takes an automatically 3x critical hit :(

June 17th, 2017, 6:55 am
Profile WWW
Minion

Goblin-King wrote:
Well I could, but then my wallet takes an automatically 3x critical hit :(

My wallet has already resigned away all rights to complain about my model collecting habits. My wife on the other hand....

Being an Aussie means shipping often kills the deal, so I am waiting for a few more releases to come out before I put in my next big order.

June 17th, 2017, 11:09 am
Profile WWW
Denizen

Topher wrote:
nakano wrote:
I was thinking whether the site would make possible to have user accounts too. User would be able to mark what heroes are in his collection (and possible leave something unmarked if they wish not to allow a specific model) and generate a public link for it. User could share this link with players so they're able to pre-select which model to play in next session. Not sure how much use this feature would get, but just an idea for a feature. At least I have a few cards (not many) where I have the game card, but no miniature.

Other things to consider: Add picture of the miniature too. If model has known errata, list it somewhere.

Thanks for the feedback Nakano. I'm not sure that user accounts are necessary to achieve the outcome you describe. The URL hash can be enough to load a specific filter that represents a persons model collection or set of allowed models. The current SDE Compendium has that feature already. For example: http://sde.invarti.com/#.DPC,%20.FKC,%20.CRE,%20.VDM,%20.EVW loads a specific filter so only models from Dragon Peaks, Forgotten King, Roxor, Von Drakk and Emerald Valley appear.

I have plans for a team builder down the track, but finalising the layout and improving performance are bigger targets.

The current version apparently doesn't support the url filtering anymore. I was planning to send friends a link from where to choose their hero.

July 3rd, 2017, 1:31 pm
Denizen

Errors on the card sorting: Midnight Tower is an expansion (not a Warband, though now it's a core box for Arcade I think) and Mistmourn Coast, Emerald Valley, Stilt Town Zombies and Claws of the Wyrm are all Warbands.

July 6th, 2017, 8:33 pm
Bottle Cap

Topher,
I tried submitting the Arena Champion card to you a few days back. Did you get it?

July 23rd, 2017, 6:36 pm
Minion

sofacoin wrote:
Topher,
I tried submitting the Arena Champion card to you a few days back. Did you get it?

Hello champ, I did indeed receive it and you are a champion in your own right for putting in the effort to send it. Out of respect for you I will get it up online before the end of the week.

As for the site in general, I have suffered from the dreaded combination of scope creep and lack of free time, but rest assured that I am still working on it all. Perhaps I should do weekly updates like the Kickstarter Legends campaign. Or perhaps not :lol:

July 24th, 2017, 11:07 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11