View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 12th, 2017, 9:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 SDE Hero Compendium website - updated 17th Feb 
Minion

Goblin-King wrote:
Maybe you were a little bit too fast with the bosses of legend since we don't really know in what form they will be sold in retail. Could might as well be 6 separate boss packs.
Also Ymnaur Wintersson does have a separate entry :P

Thanks for the feedback Goblin-King. I am in two minds on this point: do I include bosses of legends and the other Kickstarter pledge tiers, or do I limit the list to just items that are available at retail outlets?

Goblin-King wrote:
I had a thought... would it be insane to cross-link everything. Like when I select Claws of the Wyrm Warband, then "1x Dragon Blade Hero" would actually be a link to the appropriate card.
Likewise when I click the Dragon Blade, then Retail Package "Claws of the Wyrm Warband" would link to the retail section.

Just an idea ;)

Keep up the excellent work!

Cross-linking is definitely on my agenda, but will probably take me a bit longer to complete as it involves restructuring how I am currently storing data.

Camats wrote:
As a request, i think it would be nice to be able to sort the SDE product list by release date. Do you need any help finding the release dates? as a librarian/archivist i think that's something i can contribute to

Help is always appreciated. If you can compile the list of release dates then I will be very happy to include them on the site. I have a Google Sheet where you can deposit data:

Google Sheet Link

Send a request to edit and we can go from there. Feel free to PM me a better quality image of Privy's End too.

Camats wrote:
Another thing that would be interesting could be the scans of the retail boxes, just front and back would suffice, but all sides could always be interesting and a curiosity

On a final note, a new section about non gameplay SDE things could be interesting, including for example, princess coin, boo booty box, the kickstarter pins, the Golden Kobold trophy, the OOP first metal figures that were released before the game (the paladin is a bit different posed), and those ridiculously expensive anime figures that we've seen that will be released in some months

Thanks for the effort in making thins incredible guide, much appreciated

The box scans is certainly doable as my collection now includes most releases. Would it really be that value adding? As for the other non-gameplay items, I am compiling these details now and will include them in the next site update. Again you are welcome to use your archivist Google-fu to help me track down all of the details, especially those regarding the metal models.

Clawandbyte wrote:
Attempting to view the 3rd official Midnight Tower tile sends me to an uncoded version of the site instead of getting the image preview. Also, if you're working on the card creator now, could you add the Immune: Status Effects and other Immune symbols?

Thanks for the warning about the missing tile image. I will upload it in the next update.

I am building my own card creator using assets and code from the one created by James Adam. I am including a link to the existing tool as it is just too useful not to be included in the Compendium. My version is still a long way off, but it already includes a simple way to save / download the generated card image :D

Contributing to the Compendium:

February 23rd, 2017, 9:19 pm
Profile WWW
Consul

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback Goblin-King. I am in two minds on this point: do I include bosses of legends and the other Kickstarter pledge tiers, or do I limit the list to just items that are available at retail outlets?

Hmm... I think the kickstarter pledge tiers would only be interesting from a historical point of view. KS is a one time thing.
When they become available in retail THAT will be the way most people will buy them.

February 23rd, 2017, 10:05 pm
Profile WWW
Denizen

Awww, that kobold plush on the product line is cute! Where did that piece of art come from?

February 24th, 2017, 2:09 am
Minion

Salaura wrote:
Awww, that kobold plush on the product line is cute! Where did that piece of art come from?

The SDE Tactics game :)

February 24th, 2017, 2:17 am
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

Thanks for all your hard work. Any news on the arcade mode cards?

February 28th, 2017, 2:44 am
Denizen

How are fan submissions going?

February 28th, 2017, 9:45 pm
Minion

Youngnastyman wrote:

Still a WIP for now. I confess that I have been distracted between 3D printing and starting a new semester of uni studies. Thank you for the reminder though, it helps keep me motivated to finish everything.

Clawandbyte wrote:

A little slowly in terms of number of submitted characters, but that's alright. Hopefully once Legends comes out we will have more motivation to build and use custom characters in longer campaigns. I am hopeing to receive a few more before I add the new section to the site.

March 2nd, 2017, 8:04 pm
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

Topher wrote:
Youngnastyman wrote:

Still a WIP for now. I confess that I have been distracted between 3D printing and starting a new semester of uni studies. Thank you for the reminder though, it helps keep me motivated to finish everything.

Clawandbyte wrote:

A little slowly in terms of number of submitted characters, but that's alright. Hopefully once Legends comes out we will have more motivation to build and use custom characters in longer campaigns. I am hopeing to receive a few more before I add the new section to the site.

well if you need any help let me know, I have Photoshop and a ton of free time on my hands.

March 7th, 2017, 6:04 pm
Bottle Cap

I can't find the topic now, but I think here people will know where it is.

In relation to the custom card creator for SDE, I have found this kickstarter that, if it success, will allow us to create chibi minis that have more or less the same dimensions that our beloved game minis. Soooo... Check it out and see if you like it and spread the word in the forum!

Here is the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/he ... me_popular

March 16th, 2017, 11:56 am
Denizen

Any Chance of an Arcade Mode Card Section? Just wondering or Im not looking in the right place.

April 5th, 2017, 10:07 am
Denizen

dsdrew924 wrote:
Any Chance of an Arcade Mode Card Section? Just wondering or Im not looking in the right place.

it's in the works, pretty sure it is anyways

April 6th, 2017, 11:12 pm
Ninja Corps

I'd love to see the Dragonback Peaks tiles added.

Mine came in the mail the other day, and they are beauties - especially the mine cavern side.

April 7th, 2017, 1:19 pm
Consul

Ricky_Robie wrote:

Mine came in the mail the other day, and they are beauties - especially the mine cavern side.

The faster you scan...
The faster he can - add them

April 7th, 2017, 2:03 pm
Profile WWW
Ninja Corps

Goblin-King wrote:
Ricky_Robie wrote:

The faster you scan...
The faster he can - add them

I would but I don't have a scanner

wump wump wuuuuuh :(

(that doesn't rhyme)

April 7th, 2017, 2:24 pm
Minion

Hey everyone, just a quick note to say that I am still progressing with adding content to the site. Real life has gotten in the way recently between my Masters study, changing jobs / job industries and then just family stuff. I have some down time just after Easter, so expect a big update soon.

April 7th, 2017, 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

Topher, may you update it? Or who purshased the new retail stuff, may share scans of the cards here?

“Our patience will achieve more than your force.” - Edmund Burke

May 17th, 2017, 1:59 pm
Denizen

Nephastus wrote:
Topher, may you update it? Or who purshased the new retail stuff, may share scans of the cards here?

You deserve bugger all.

Last edited by Lizardman on May 18th, 2017, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 18th, 2017, 1:19 am
Minion

Nephastus wrote:

There is a form where you can submit scanned cards. Most of the scans were done by me, but there are a few that have been contributed by members of this forum. My collection doesn't include the newest releases, so if you have the means then please send me the scans :D

Form link: https://form.jotform.co/61591820810856

May 18th, 2017, 3:31 am
Profile WWW
Consul

Has nobody submitted ARENA and Testudo yet? :(

June 16th, 2017, 2:50 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

I made an "Ability Template" that included beta abilities for my quick use using your template if you want me to email you the file. Albeit, it has some of my custom abilities on it as well, but there are so few i could tell you which ones to pick out

June 17th, 2017, 1:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next