View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently May 23rd, 2017, 9:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 SDE Hero Compendium website - updated 17th Feb 
Minion

Found a bug; when ever I click on a tile to bring up the High rez picture of it, it just shoots me to the top.

December 21st, 2016, 7:40 pm
Minion

You are doing a great job! It is an invaluable resource for me. I use it on a regular basis. I wish that I was tech savy enough to help you, but I am not. Hopefully my encouragement will be enough.

December 21st, 2016, 9:00 pm
Bottle Cap

Topher wrote:
I have all of the arcade mode cards in my collected scanned, which is almost the entire currently released catalogue. However I confess my motivation to clean up the images is wavering. Perhaps your kind words will kick me into action to get it finished :lol:

*bribes with kind words and cookies* :D

Facebook
Twitter

December 21st, 2016, 10:50 pm
Minion

XinSon wrote:
Found a bug; when ever I click on a tile to bring up the High rez picture of it, it just shoots me to the top.

It works on the browsers that I tested (Chrome, FF, Edge). What Internet browser are you using?

I do note that there are three missing tiles under the first theme. I might remove them until I have had a chance to rescan the originals.

Contributing to the Compendium:

December 21st, 2016, 11:25 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

Topher wrote:
XinSon wrote:

It works on the browsers that I tested (Chrome, FF, Edge). What Internet browser are you using?

I do note that there are three missing tiles under the first theme. I might remove them until I have had a chance to rescan the originals.

I have chrome, let me test right now.

Edit: can't test at all. Site is down.

December 22nd, 2016, 4:22 am
Minion

Test again, you must have caught me whilst doing an update

Edit: clear your cache too by pressing Alt + F5, then close your window to end the session. After that try loading the page again.

December 22nd, 2016, 4:25 am
Profile WWW
Minion

The background is now a more neutral soft blue colour. RIP super colourful background image.

Aella13 wrote:
*bribes with kind words and cookies* :D

Ohhh that sounds promising! I will try and square it away over the weekend. In terms of layout, I will replicate the structure of the library page including the same set of filters. Naturally there is no need for hero cards as they do not change for arcade mode.

December 22nd, 2016, 7:47 am
Profile WWW
Consul

The BG was indeed super colorful, but I still think it was for the better.

Sodamaster Candy is stated as being Out of Print. Is this true?
The classic metal model has indeed been discontinued, but how about the actual card? Is it really not available anymore? I can't remember where I got mine...

December 22nd, 2016, 8:17 am
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

Goblin-King wrote:
Sodamaster Candy is stated as being Out of Print. Is this true?
The classic metal model has indeed been discontinued, but how about the actual card? Is it really not available anymore? I can't remember where I got mine...

The Soda Master Candy card comes as a bonus with Brave-Mode Candy

Facebook
Twitter

December 22nd, 2016, 9:18 am
Consul

Are you getting the KS mails?
A batch of new cards for frost kobolds - In good size, good quality, just waiting for you to grab them and stuff them into the compendium! :D

December 23rd, 2016, 9:05 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

Site has been updated with the new content revealed in the most recent KS update.

December 24th, 2016, 10:04 am
Profile WWW
Consul

Nice!

Though the theme should be Frostbyte Reach - despite being released in the Dragonback Peaks core box.

December 24th, 2016, 10:18 am
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

Hello Topher!
I'm not sure if this was asked yet. Do you have the Arcade Cards available?
We're trying to Look at all the Arcade monsters and see if we can play test for Ninja with them.

December 24th, 2016, 11:56 pm
Bottle Cap

My wife and I do some digital art also. Would you mind google sharing the arcade scans and seeing if we can clean some pictures up for you?
I wish I had found this forum sooner so I could participate more. I'm very limited to Non-PM posts.

We're totally Ninja fanboys. Sean hooked us on Super Dungeon play through at Guardian Games and it was game over since then.
We're 100% completion backers and even have started making custom 3D tiles and custom heroes.

We would like to help progress this awesome community someway!

December 25th, 2016, 12:18 am
Minion

Hello Krovasteel thanks for the offer to help. I'm planning on uploading arcade later today after I'm exhausted with Boxing Day shopping. Seeing your talents are in the digital art area, I am definitely keen to receive help. I'll post a list of things to be done and you are free to help out as you are able.

December 26th, 2016, 1:47 am
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

Oh wow! Thank you so much for all your contributions, Really! This community should greatly appreciate all your efforts. You've added a tremendous value to the fan base.

This is great! I just gifted my wife an Ipad Pro with the Apple pencil and have some programs on it that are compatible with all her PC art programs. It's really amazing.
So we're super ready. She's training me on cleaning up Jpeg artifacts, as we have custom printed some Models on to paper that we are missing for play testing while our orders come in.

We really cant wait for Legends. I'll be picking up expansions I'm missing gradually. We're $600 Deep in two months not including Tile crafting costs (I got into 2.5D tiles :P )

December 27th, 2016, 8:39 pm
Minion

Happy New Year everyone :D

Krovasteel wrote:
So we're super ready. She's training me on cleaning up Jpeg artifacts, as we have custom printed some Models on to paper that we are missing for play testing while our orders come in.

Sounds great!

I've sent you a link to a Google Drive account containing the arcade card scans. You can request edit access whenever you are ready to upload the final images.

Krovasteel wrote:
I'll be picking up expansions I'm missing gradually. We're $600 Deep in two months not including Tile crafting costs (I got into 2.5D tiles :P )

You are in good company here on the forums as I would wager that many of us are more than $600 invested into this hobby. I'm currently going down the road of 3D printing as a way of building a 3D gaming table. I am currently debating between buying a single good quality printer or multiple lower quality printers. Decisions decisions...

January 1st, 2017, 11:22 am
Profile WWW
Minion

I know this is a large undertaking, so take all of my love, my strength, and all of my will! Shinning finge..... <. <

Keep up the great work :d

Btw, after arcade is done.... treasure cards?

January 3rd, 2017, 8:52 pm
Minion

XinSon wrote:
I know this is a large undertaking, so take all of my love, my strength, and all of my will! Shinning finge..... <. <

Keep up the great work :d

Thanks for the boost! Excuse my ignorance but what is a shinning finge??

XinSon wrote:
Btw, after arcade is done.... treasure cards?

There are soooo many treasure cards and scanning them all does not fill me with great enthusiasm. The next step after the arcade cards is to open up the compendium to custom content such as community made hero cards. Perhaps we can even work to re-balance some of the cards that are currently broken (e.g. Beatrix).

January 4th, 2017, 12:32 am
Profile WWW
Denizen

Shouldn't the new Ice Kobolds be associated with Frostbyte Reach?

January 4th, 2017, 3:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next