View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently January 19th, 2019, 6:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Soda pop account seems top have disappeared? 
Minion

So I have a sodapop account that had a $150 dollar pledge on it, but after laying dormant for a long time and trying to log into it earlier today it seems to have been deleted or removed. I tried using the reset email option and never got an email to reset my password, and then I tried creating a new account with the email on my old account and it let me, didn't say "this account is taken" or anything. This is rather distressing, has anybody else had similar issues and if you did how did you fix it?

September 12th, 2018, 3:20 am
Mini-Boss

The spm store was taken down awhile back and they did not make an announcement. They still have all the pledges recorded and if you didn’t save your order info you can email info@sodapopminiatures.com to request it to be resent.

September 12th, 2018, 4:56 am
Ninja Corps

Things are being transitioned to Ninja Division's website and store. An official announcement would be handy.

"My wife lets me keep all of the miniatures she doesn't know about."

September 13th, 2018, 3:46 am
Bottle Cap

I have the same issue and I have mailed them in september and once in october but I havent gotten any responses.
Anyone knows whats happening? They arent typing anything on the website or on kickstarter. Something big must have happened.

December 26th, 2018, 11:02 am
Denizen

Lovestar wrote:
I have the same issue and I have mailed them in september and once in october but I havent gotten any responses.
Anyone knows whats happening? They arent typing anything on the website or on kickstarter. Something big must have happened.

On November news (sadly not directly by Ninja Division) was published that they have a massive debt of $750,000. They haven't been able to pay for the manufacturers which is the reason why Super Dungeon Explore core game wasn't produced when it was planned year+ ago. Currently they hold a small hope that they're able to negotiate a deal with manufacturer to produce Arcade box on credit or someone would acquire their company. See document/discussion: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4929&start=3640#p123723

However, this is a slim chance. If they have something concrete to say, they have promised to do a Kickstarter update. In addition, they have had to lay off their workers e.g. customer service representative. It may be that only owners are left. No progress has been seen for Legends. I wish Deke at least completes this digitally, but doesn't look good...

December 26th, 2018, 12:59 pm
Dungeon Boss

On the original point- I communicated with a ND representative since the store change, and he made it clear that they still had all of the Kickstarter orders (and updated a change in my address).

Of course, that's not an indication as to whether they'll be able to deliver. Like many, I hope they can pull it off, but I'm skeptical about their chances.

December 31st, 2018, 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]