View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 17th, 2018, 9:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3607 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170 ... 181  Next
 Legends Update Thread 
Mini-Boss

I did notice the art shift as well, but I chalked it up to 'we're showing you everyday Jon and Jane of the races'

And I might be reading more into this then I should be, I can see a *few* racial diffrences between them.

The most obvious standout are the Celestians, and not just for the wings. Compaired to the size of the other races, Clesgtrians appear more frail, thinner in the limbs, and smaller in the bust [for the female, anyway]

I think I can hypothesize that Celestrian's are on the slimmer side, probably to cut down on wind resistance when flying at high speeds.

The elves have the largest height difference between the males and females, judging by the sample artwork, and at least in the female's case have the longest fingers. This could be due to a division of tasks between elven males and females on a culteral level
I.E Males are seen more dedicated to the steriotypical 'male' duties in human society, while females are tasked with work that requires more manual dexterity or a smaller fraim. [you dont send the heavy guy into the tree, you send the lightweight gal]
That is to say that these aren't steady rules, there are always outliers to any culture or civilazation.

Then again, I could be reading more into this then I should be.

And an added note, I though the term was 'Riftling' not full-blooded demon. Or is 'Riftling' a slur that true demons call their kin who live on the surface in Crystalia, and not the dark world?

May 4th, 2018, 6:28 pm
Denizen

Riftling is a sub-type of Demon, but it's not clear if it's racial/genetic or cultural designation. There might be lore in the Player Handbook beta about riftling society I can't recall atm, either.

Riftling rogue and Riftling Warrior have Demon as their race on their hero card.

Succubus Vandella is a Demon, too, but not a Riftling.

SDE:L will also include these demons:
Nethercorn (Unicorn is NOT a demon)
The Destroyer
Nether Imp

Specifically the NAS Oni are *not* demons.

May 4th, 2018, 6:52 pm
Mini-Boss

it is not known if the demons DO come from a dark world (the nether rifts of the dark realm) or not. Some believe they do, but then the Dark Consul did not create them wholly evil, some believe they were created by the goddess to be a natural balance to the races of 'light'. While demons are often 'a reflection of the baser desires', they are mortal and can be equally as good as any other race. As a result, Demons are often not trusted fully until they have earnt it.

The term "Riftling" does refer to non-full blooded demons.. in a way. The Freyjans are from the dark realm yet probably not demon (and never referred to as Riftling). but outside of SDE of course, the term is for half bloods (sorry, children of mixed race parentage). As a lot of demons invading through the nether rift live in crystalia, it wouldn't make sense to be a slur.

one good thing to note: whoever does the lore keeping remembered to do atleast a half decent job ^_^ the Freyjan they show is said to likely to be from Tonnerian tribes of the Arcadian Dunes. Yep, the Tonnerian pride (retyped to be tribes now.. maybe the spilt up?) was stated to be from the Desert Drop Oasis, which is a large noteable Oasis in the Arcadian dunes.

================

May 4th, 2018, 6:55 pm
Profile WWW
Denizen

i guess i should read the fluff on all the expansion cards.

Oleyentos is referred to in Lord Vulcanis's boss spawn card (and I am not 100% sure if they're spelled the same anyways).

Vulcanis fell from the Light before even the Dark
Consul. A master smith upon the floating olyentos
of Celestia, he crafted items of exquisite beauty and
quality to adorn the wealthy and powerful. While
those he served pursued the arts, philosophy, and
knowledge, Vulcanis saw only the softening of the
Celestian people. To him, they were a people too soft
to take their rightful place as rulers of all Crystalia.

In secret he began to craft fell weapons of war,
and gather like-minded celestians to his cause. By
the time of rise of the Dark Consul, Vulcanis and
his followers had already gained significant power
within the ruling chambers of Celestia. Vulcanis
readily threw his support behind the Dark Consul.
As he and his follower embraced the darkness, so
did they fall. Their wings burned to ash upon their
backs and their skin turned as hard and stoney as
their hearts.

Now, Vulcanis lords over arguably the strongest
military forces within all the realms. Disciplined,
trained, and battle-hardened through centuries of
conflict, his Dark Celestian Legion only waits for the
opportune moment to strike!

This thus hints that there ought to be a Dark Celestian spawning point if they are the strongest military force in the realm!

May 4th, 2018, 9:38 pm
Mini-Boss

Ah, didn't double check all them ^_^ good work.
I wouldn't say a spawning point.. aren't they too strong for that (see the Herald of Vulcanis/Dark Celestian as proof of that)

================

May 4th, 2018, 10:05 pm
Profile WWW
Ninja Corps

ManicMan wrote:
I wouldn't say a spawning point.. aren't they too strong for that (see the Herald of Vulcanis/Dark Celestian as proof of that)

saying those two indicate that they are too strong for a point is like saying Tetsudo Tower shows the rocktops are too strong for a spawn. THere's no reason you can't have minion level monsters from the celestials. That would be pretty badass, to me at least. I like things aesthetically themed around contemporary angelic concepts. :P

May 4th, 2018, 10:19 pm
Minion

Goblin-King wrote:
Labels and definitions can indeed be the center of huge debates :)

A thousand people handed paper and pencils and given infinite time. Eventually two of them both produce the exact same story for a Dragonball spinoff story (or whatever). Picture by picture. Word by word.
One of the people is Japanese, the other American. Even though the final product is 100% indistinguishable, one is a manga and the other is a comic? Is that the general idea behind this school of thoughts?

So if manga just means Japanese Comics, and has nothing to do with the art style (Japanese comic drawn in western style?), what's even the point of the word? Just say Japanese comics.

I think the problem is that (unlike beautiful math) language is constantly evolving. If enough people start using a word wrong, it becomes the right way of using it.
My bet is that most people, if asked what does "manga" mean, would answer "comics drawn in a particular style, usually with big eyes and simple or no noses".

Also Thundercats was awesome!

That's what made this so interesting to me -because while manga or anime had always struck me as a sort of style or genre that originated in Japan, I hadn't previously distinguished whether the specific work or the artist/writer was of Japanese origin or descent. It changes my perspective a bit, not for better or worse, maybe a bit of a reminder on how subjective a thing can be, even when you felt confident that you knew what it was before... words.

As someone who works with math and statistics daily, I see subtle changes regularly -perhaps not in how a formula functions, or the way a specific operation is performed... Rather, a change in how we perceive and value math and it's uses. Ten years ago, most businesses were still very cynical about data-driven decision making through math and statistics -now, many successful companies use it all over the place, and most others are scrambling to implement that. We've changed the perspective on how math can be used in daily business, and even daily life. Consider the algorithms that recommend new movies and music tailored to your tastes, customized news feeds that seem to become "smarter" based on which articles you choose to read. Math itself may not have changed, but the way we embrace it definitely has. And I think that's largely for the better.

May 4th, 2018, 10:49 pm
Mini-Boss

Usagi wrote:
ManicMan wrote:

saying those two indicate that they are too strong for a point is like saying Tetsudo Tower shows the rocktops are too strong for a spawn. THere's no reason you can't have minion level monsters from the celestials. That would be pretty badass, to me at least. I like things aesthetically themed around contemporary angelic concepts. :P

true in a way ^_^

================

May 5th, 2018, 8:51 am
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

ManicMan wrote:
it is not known if the demons DO come from a dark world (the nether rifts of the dark realm) or not. Some believe they do, but then the Dark Consul did not create them wholly evil, some believe they were created by the goddess to be a natural balance to the races of 'light'. While demons are often 'a reflection of the baser desires', they are mortal and can be equally as good as any other race. As a result, Demons are often not trusted fully until they have earnt it.

The term "Riftling" does refer to non-full blooded demons.. in a way. The Freyjans are from the dark realm yet probably not demon (and never referred to as Riftling). but outside of SDE of course, the term is for half bloods (sorry, children of mixed race parentage). As a lot of demons invading through the nether rift live in crystalia, it wouldn't make sense to be a slur.

one good thing to note: whoever does the lore keeping remembered to do atleast a half decent job ^_^ the Freyjan they show is said to likely to be from Tonnerian tribes of the Arcadian Dunes. Yep, the Tonnerian pride (retyped to be tribes now.. maybe the spilt up?) was stated to be from the Desert Drop Oasis, which is a large noteable Oasis in the Arcadian dunes.

That makes sense. It could even be a term that the Riftlings themselves use to define themselves apart from 'true' demons.

For the Freyjans, at least for the Tonnerian pride/tribe, the large ears are probably inspired by creatures like fennic foxes, who have those large [adorable] ears to help keep themselves cool in the heat of the desert. Freyjans from the frostbyte reach may be more like real world snow leopards, with large feet and tail for climbing and balance, with smaller ears.

May 5th, 2018, 3:52 pm
Minion

I'm sure they've made a point to avoid digging too far into the angels/demons content, as that can be a pretty big turnoff for certain audiences, and those audiences generally tend to be larger ratio of the overall group when your game is on the cuter looking "family friendly" side of things.

I won't even pretend to have sales figures from behind the scenes, but based solely on what I've read, that seems to have hurt sales on "Arcadia Quest: Inferno", and I definitely saw a few higher profile reviewers who either made comment about their dislike/disapproval of the theme, or who notedly marked it down based on theme. I'm not saying I agree with them doing that, and I really don't think Arcadia Quest Inferno really went all that far at all, but apparently it doesn't take all that much. Notice how the first one and it's expansion both did rather well, and then that one just fizzled, despite solid improvements to the mechanics? Says something about the impact of that content, unfortunately.

If it were up to me, I'd love to see more in-depth angels and celestials. I mean shoot, I'd even love to see a Legends campaign that puts the player in between the two, it's worked well enough in films and literature. Once the components and everything become widely available, perhaps we will see that sort of thing from the user base.

Come to think of it, I would REALLY like to see SPM/ND do some kind of "sanctioned" campaign editing/sharing page. CMON has one for Z'Cide, and FFG has one for Descent 2E, I'm sure there are others I'm just not thinking of at the moment, but they're a great concept. Coupled with what Legends could become, I think it would be most wise of them to encourage and support community sharing like that.

May 13th, 2018, 2:31 pm
Mini-Boss

Quote:
If it were up to me, I'd love to see more in-depth angels and celestials. I mean shoot, I'd even love to see a Legends campaign that puts the player in between the two, it's worked well enough in films and literature. Once the components and everything become widely available, perhaps we will see that sort of thing from the user base.

erm.. do you mean Celestials and.. fallen celestials? the only Angel like characters in SDE are the Celestials..
of course, depending on your religion, human like 'Angels' should never have only one set of wings.. the human looking ones have about 3 sets.. but that gets needlessly messy..

================

May 13th, 2018, 2:41 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

Yes, I should be more clear and say "celestials" to prevent confusion. On the demonic side though, we've already seen a couple characters who are literally outright demons if memory serves correctly (I'm currently QUITE comfy on a lazy Sunday morning, so I simply can't be arsed to get up and verify)... And I want to say one of them could be played as a hero, but that seems a stretch?

Interestingly enough, the common 'western' biblical texts only ever describe angels with wings on two occasions -though many more appear in the text, we culturally assume that they had wings, when in many of the described texts it would actually not have made sense if they did due to situational purposes. Seraphs or seraphim we're described as having three pairs of wings: one to fly, another to cover their eyes, and a third to cover faces (lest ye be smoten by their holy visages, ye unworthy whipper snappers!), and the third set was to cover their... Feet? Sorry, I grew up in a very religious household, and honestly even at my strongest points of faith that one always stood out as being a little weird to me.

But... If SPM ever made a seraphim warrior with their masterclasses resins, I'll admit that I would probably buy that up in an instant. So long as it came with cards to be played as a hero OR an enemy. Because again, how many times in popular fiction have we seen cases where either a powerful angel turns, or their goals somehow no longer align with the survival of mankind? I think it would make for a fascinating story/twist in certain campaigns.

Now I'm getting this concept in my mind, of a party being called upon by the forces of light, to venture into the dark recesses of Arcadia, and do battle against those who might summon far greater darker things. Perhaps with a bit of a moment where in you either learn that a warrior of light has secretly been helping them, or the one giving you tasks thank you for your endeavors before declaring that exposure has tainted you... The mind reels with possibilities.

May 13th, 2018, 3:44 pm
Mini-Boss

A friend of mine is a vicar. One of the main texts, things like the dictionary of angels. yeah, Seraphim is the three wings, there are the 'arch angels' like Michael who had no wings, some of them don't even have human forms.. pretty confusing or message..

a lot of fiction stuff has people becoming angels when they die, through biblical, Angels are a different 'race' from humans. Humans can't become angels in the same way humans can't become penguins.

anyway..

we have had outright demons or are having. Nether Imps are demon creeps, The destroyer is a Demon dungeon boss. His boss card:
"The Destroyer is a demon lord who lurks in the Nether Rifts. Unlike riftlings who have sacrificed some of their demonic nature in order to remain stable in Crystalia, The Destroyer is a pure demon who considers those who make such a choice to be corrupted and weak."

As pure demons aren't stable in Crystalia, and the Netherrift corrupts all that go into it, a true fight between two forces is a bit tricky but demons can make them self appear in Crystalia for a while as he can appear ^_^ and they state (I think in other places too) that riftlings are half blood partly in order to remind in crystalia.

================

May 13th, 2018, 4:16 pm
Profile WWW
Consul

This is an angel - a "Throne"

Biblical angels are truly terrifying creatures!
Their descriptions read like something out of H.P. Lovecraft. Something so incomprehensible and indescribable it's almost better just to describe your feelings about seeing it.

Fun fact: There aren't any female angels

May 13th, 2018, 8:04 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

aren't any male angels either.. and not really like something out of lovecraft.. I've got a pretty much complete works (including some of his uncomplete, bits etc

oh and that's ONE version of them in someone point of view.. that are said to take the form of great wheels with many eyes, but that is just one persons take on them.. there have been over views using the 'greet wheels covered in eyes' take, like this:

that is kinda more correct case they are said to have four wings and four faces as well the faces were on one head.. one of a man, one of a lion, one of an ox and one of an eagle and hands of a human under there wings.. that image isn't quite right but is in fact, closer ^_^

personally.. I would probably draw one looking like a car wheel with many eyes ^_^ cause I think it would be fun... only real references as 'great wheels covered in many eyes' so the flame or wings or whatever are up to artists taste. like how many people try to make the great prophet Cthulhu's head look like a squid ¬_¬;

================

May 13th, 2018, 8:12 pm
Profile WWW
Consul

<no males either> I guess, but the named ones do have male names though. So we have some implied masculinity, but definitely a lack of explicit femininity.

Obviously the image I posted is just one artist's interpretation :)
I can't comment on your picture as it's not working, but it sounds like what you are describing is a cherub, not a throne. Angels are not just one type of being. There are several very different kinds of angels.

I guess my Lovecraft reference did a poor job describing my thoughts. Let me elaborate.
Assuming angels are real and they revealed themselves to humans from time to time in... well, biblical times.
They are made of "divine matter", not meant to fully exist in this dimension. A person seeing an angel would literally be unable to describe it adequately as it's dimensions, structure and proportions are impossible.
The descriptions we have a just vague attempts to describe the indescribable. A creature with 4 wings and 4 animal heads pointing in opposite directions or wheels covered in eyes... It's just the closest thing we come to describe it's looks.

Did I make sense? :P

May 13th, 2018, 8:41 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

I know, but that is a throne. (i'm a bit confused about the image cause sometimes it seams to load, sometimes not.. oh well).. Cherubs have four wings, and flaming swords and are a higher rank then Thrones.

In, Ezekiel, thrones are described as having four wings and four faces as well as being wheels with many eyes etc. it all gets confusing.

and I kinda see what you mean.. doesn't quite seam to make sense, but I can kinda see.

as for names.. not all male.. a number (in fact, most really) are more unisex..
though technically.. if you look at the greek version of the bible.. they do say they are male.. but then, a lot of people point out that in most teachings, since they are spiritual beings, they are without gender and taking a male form and being referred to as male is for the sake of languages which are heavily based on gender (most apart from Asian ones like Japanese) so that goes with you point of how they are 'translated' into human eyes.

this is a pretty fun topic but I think maybe a bit too off topic now..

================

May 13th, 2018, 9:10 pm
Profile WWW
Denizen

I'm not really following the non-SPM angel discussion, but not sure I need to XD.

Re: Angels/Demon-like models/races in SDE, I think there's:

Celestial/Dark Celestial/Dark Celestial Giant

Celestial - look like winged humans. Celestial Herald is the only hero model. SDE:L has a few classes that are Celestials like Undercroft Shieldwing.

For centuries Celestians have remained isolated from the world below. As the Dark Consul's shadow once again grows across Crystalia, a few have begun to recognize that they cannot remain aloof to the threat. The arrival of the Heralds signals that Celestians will not submit quietly.

Dark Celestial - look like humans (Celestial lose their wings). To me, look like they have pale skin, but could be the art lighting. Pale/stone makes sense based on the Lord Vulcanis lore card. Herald of Vulcanis/Dark Centurion is the only hero/consul model. So both Celestial/Dark Celestial have their own Heralds.

The fall of Celestia scarred the Celestian people, leading many to turn from the Goddess's grace. Centuries later some have seen the error of their ways and seek true redemption in the Goddess's light.

Lord Vulcanis was cast from the marble halls of Celestia due to his fiery temper and bellicose nature. Since his fall he has focused his considerable might on destroying the Celestials' realm. Filled with fury at his continued failure he has sent his Heralds across Crystalia to rally the dark races to his banner and subjugate those who would oppose him.

Dark Celestial Giant - Lord Vulcanis and Ymnaur Wintersson. I'm a bit confused with this one. This insinuates that Celestials can grow to be giants? Or some giants are considered Celestials? Of course, no wings. And a Fire beard. Ymnaur Wintersson is also a Dark Celestial, but listed as Ice Giant. So if they were giants before they became dark celestials, then that insinuates regular Celestial Giants (future model?? :roll: ). Else the process of becoming a Dark Celestial can create Giants (then we can expect more Giants in the future for the Consul). Interestingly, you can have a non-'evil' dark celestial Giant in the Jotnar that just want peace (relevant for creating SDE:L materials).

The most infamous of all the giants, Lord Vulcanis broods
deep beneath the Dragonback Peaks. At his enormous
black forge he crafts dark relics for the generals of the
Dark Consul’s armies. Into each relic he pours his rage,
hate, and loathing for the realm of Light, tempering them
for the battles to come

Vulcanis fell from the Light before even the Dark
Consul. A master smith upon the floating olyentos
of Celestia, he crafted items of exquisite beauty and
quality to adorn the wealthy and powerful. While
those he served pursued the arts, philosophy, and
knowledge, Vulcanis saw only the softening of the
Celestian people. To him, they were a people too soft
to take their rightful place as rulers of all Crystalia.
In secret he began to craft fell weapons of war,
and gather like-minded celestians to his cause. By
the time of rise of the Dark Consul, Vulcanis and
his followers had already gained significant power
within the ruling chambers of Celestia. Vulcanis
readily threw his support behind the Dark Consul.
As he and his follower embraced the darkness, so
did they fall. Their wings burned to ash upon their
backs and their skin turned as hard and stoney as
their hearts.
Now, Vulcanis lords over arguably the strongest
military forces within all the realms. Disciplined,
trained, and battle-hardened through centuries of
conflict, his Dark Celestian Legion only waits for the
opportune moment to strike!

The Jotnar are fallen Celestians, ice giants who
wish to find peace and try to wash away the
misdeeds of their past. They live lives of quiet
introspection upon the Skull White Fastness.
Ymnaur Wintersson is not like most Jotnar. He
rejects peace, and refuses to accept the quiet
solitude that should have been his fate. He
still considers his cause righteous, and a cold
rage burns in his chest at wrongfully being
cast out.
His territory is marked by glowing waystones.
Waystones are not unusual in the territory
of a Jotnar, usually they guide the way for
weary travelers. But Ymnaur has twisted them,
turning them into frozen beacons that shield
him from all harm, and fuel his rage.
With the fury of an avalanche, every strike of
Ymnaur’s frozen axe binds the land in deep
frost. And any foolish enough to cross him are
consumed by his icy rage.

============================
There are a lot more Demons and these seems to be all over the place.

Riftlings/Succubus/Pure Demon (Lord)/Imps/Nethercorn

Riftlings - show up as heroes with Riftling Rogue and Warrior. Sacrified demonic nature to stay in Crystalia (see The Destroyer Lore).

Demons become Heroes to combat the Dark Consul for their own closely guarded reasons. Masters of striking from the shadows, Riftling Guild adepts can find the chink in any armor. More important to many though is their uncanny knack to find the most valuable treasure in any dungeon.

Riftling Warriors are savage and brutal fighters. The Riftling Warrior's fury and might grows as his pain and wounds increase. Many stories describe Riftling Warriors stalking the battlefield, bleedingf rom wounds that would fell a lesser fighter, slaying any who draw too near.

Succubus - Outcast Succubus/Vandella

Demons have a difficult time adjusting to life among the Goddess's children. This is especially true for the succubus. Possessing an indescribable allure, seething passion and jealousy follow in a succubus's wake, even if they do not intend it. Some seek to counter this effect with heavy garments, but it is of little use use. A succubus is a creature of desire and their mere presence is enough to drive the weak-willed into a frenzy.

Seeking escape, many Succubi take up the mantle of Hero. Most adventures possess the strength of will to tolerate succubus's presence, and those who do not not can direct their passion into slaying monsters with fervor.

The Dark Tower's shadow stretches across the whole of Crystalia and is a bleak reminder of the Consul's strength and power. Vandella represents a more subtle aspect of the Consul's power, the power to corrupt and beguile. She delights in tormenting her prey and sowing chaos within even the most steadfast Hero's heart.

Pure Demon Lord - The Destroyer

Unlike riftlings who have sacrificed some of their demonic
nature in order to remain stable in Crystalia, The
Destroyer is a pure demon who considers those who make
such a choice to be corrupted and weak. The Destroyer
meets weakness with rage, and leaves only ash in his wake.

The Destroyer is a demon lord who lurks in
the Nether Rifts. Unlike riftlings who have
sacrificed some of their demonic nature in
order to remain stable in Crystalia, The
Destroyer is a pure demon who considers
those who make such a choice to be corrupted
and weak. Rather than adapting himself
to Crystalia, he seeks to adapt Crystalia
around himself. The Nether Rifts are only the
beginning. He seeks to see all of Crystalia
become like the Rifts and then set about
swallowing it entirely into the demonic realm.
He considers Crystalia and those who dwell
there as weak and corrupted, even his riftling
cousins. With his mighty axe and demonic
flames, he will purge the corruption from this
world and remake it, forged in demonic flames.
The Destroyer meets weakness with rage, and
leaves only ash in his wake.

Imps - Nether Imp

Like all imps, Nether Imps are infinitely playful and
mischievous. However, being born of the Dark Realms,
their mischief is a tad more malicious than most. Where a
typical imp may leave an egg in your boot, a Nether Imp
will chuckle as it sets your feet aflame with the baleful
fires of the Nether Rifts. It’s not the imp’s fault if you
can’t take a joke.

Nethercorn

Nethercorns are fiery tempered natives of the Dark Realm.
Startlingly intelligent and predatory, nethercorns bend only to
the will of the Dark Consul. Many demons assume nethercorns
are servile minions, or attempt to capture them as mounts.
The fields of bone around a nethercorn’s territory serve as
testimony to their failure.

=====================================

Did I miss anything?

May 13th, 2018, 9:39 pm
Mini-Boss

Dark Celestial's are stated to have pale skin but I can't remember where that was stated.. i'll have to check.. probably herald.. card.. though there wings are stated to fall then they changed. or it could just be in the whole "skin turned as hard and stoney as
their hearts." as pale is kinda stoney ^_^.

the imp cards do KINDA show a minor change.. Originally, little was really stated on full demons and it was stated in the explorers handbook: "most believe that they were born of the dark Consul and are the twisted product of the nether Rifts of the Dark Realm. If this is the case, then the Dark Consul did not create a race that is wholly given to evil"..."true, many of these individuals cater to the rougher elements of Crystalia". okay probably better to do the full quote but that'll do for now ^_^ the Imps card seams to confirm what most believe while saying they are nastier.. kinda making them 'evil' by default.. so the Destroyer is probably right when he says the Rifling's have been corrupted. They have for them to be nicer people..

OH and for some reason, Succubi are classed as Demons not undead as Vandella (mostly the generic hero version back text) says about Demons.. both the Mini-boss and Hero are clearly marked Demon though (Vandella is a Demon Mini-boss, Outcast Succubus is a Demon Hero). Maybe a Vampire that turned into a demon.. but that would make them a Riftling, which they aren't..

================

May 13th, 2018, 9:57 pm
Profile WWW
Consul

ManicMan wrote:
this is a pretty fun topic but I think maybe a bit too off topic now..

Well... This is the Legends "update" thread... Gotta kill time with something! :lol:

May 14th, 2018, 12:48 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3607 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170 ... 181  Next