View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 23rd, 2018, 2:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155 ... 181  Next
 Legends Update Thread 
Denizen

sdkaylor wrote:
I've accepted the fact that I will not be receiving this kickstarter.

I've also accepted that if I asked for a refund, I wouldn't get it back anyway, since that seems to be the common thread.

I'm actually happier just forgetting this even exists.

None of those things are things you should accept. Well, the refund thing probably, since you're past the refund deadline, but if you had asked a couple months ago you would have gotten a refund.

Now they're making your game, so they're not going to refund it because they are already paying the factory to make you one.

You're going to get everything. Even the craziest naysayers still think they're getting their game. They want people to suffer and die and then burn forever in the pits of immortal suffering because they had to wait for their toys, but they still believe the game is coming.

March 21st, 2018, 10:07 pm
Bottle Cap

It's a kickstarter; if you can't handle delays, and expect the product swiftly, then don't support the kickstarter. Wait for the retail release where you're easily paying double for what they're offering. This is all detailed on the kickstarter support page. The backlash from all the impatient backers was amusing for a while, but now all these passive aggressive comments are getting cringy.

March 22nd, 2018, 1:16 am
Mini-Boss

Surprise! No update. I'm thinking the big joy is donate all my collection to charity and forget about this.

Lessons of Professor Internet.
* So, you're MAD about something on internet...
* The art of wait.

March 22nd, 2018, 2:01 am
Bottle Cap

Nephastus wrote:
Surprise! No update. I'm thinking the big joy is donate all my collection to charity and forget about this.

I don't really understand the purpose of coming in here to brag about there being no (or at least a delayed) update.

It's one thing to be frustrated like the rest of us here, but another to sound like you're glad that this thing's failing. It's so uncalled for...

March 22nd, 2018, 2:39 am
Mini-Boss

Yes. I'm beginning to enjoy this possibility. The money put into this project no longer seems so relevant, but the lost time continues to be more relevant.

* The art of wait.

March 22nd, 2018, 2:42 am
Bottle Cap

Well, rather than keep replying, I'm just gonna ignore ya (and encourage everyone to do the same).

Getting a bit more back on track though, I saw some people bring up how the site had been updated/"upgraded", though mysteriously, the Ninja All-Stars and Relic Knights products are not listed:
https://ninjadivision.com/products/ninja-dvision.html

Also more strangely, they don't even seem to bother mentioning SDE as one of their most beloved franchise:

Quote:
Ninja Division Publishing™, LLC brings high quality board games, card games, and hobby models to tabletops around the world. Ninja Division’s diverse catalog features the ground-breaking Rail Raiders Infinite™, the fan favorite party game DrunkQuest™, premier licensed properties including My Little Pony: Tails of Equestria®, award-winning family game Luchador™, and many other amazing products. Ninja Division Publishing provides rewarding game experiences for families and gamers of all ages!

I'm willing to assume that the site's still incomplete (more in regards to featuring the two major products, as to perhaps figure out what they're maybe no longer offering), and that this was not the bulk of the major update they had planned out. I also assume that the site went up before the update in order for the update to mention how the company's trying to improve themselves, though I can definitely understand a lot of frustration from fans/backers. Literally changing your company's image is not exactly the best first step to take, but hey, if it's going to be there way of showing that they mean business, I can sorta understand that.

March 22nd, 2018, 2:52 am
Ninja Corps

Darkmoonowl wrote:
Well, rather than keep replying, I'm just gonna ignore ya (and encourage everyone to do the same).

Getting a bit more back on track though, I saw some people bring up how the site had been updated/"upgraded", though mysteriously, the Ninja All-Stars and Relic Knights products are not listed:

Also more strangely, they don't even seem to bother mentioning SDE as one of their most beloved franchise:

Quote:
Ninja Division Publishing™, LLC brings high quality board games, card games, and hobby models to tabletops around the world. Ninja Division’s diverse catalog features the ground-breaking Rail Raiders Infinite™, the fan favorite party game DrunkQuest™, premier licensed properties including My Little Pony: Tails of Equestria®, award-winning family game Luchador™, and many other amazing products. Ninja Division Publishing provides rewarding game experiences for families and gamers of all ages!

I'm willing to assume that the site's still incomplete (more in regards to featuring the two major products, as to perhaps figure out what they're maybe no longer offering), and that this was not the bulk of the major update they had planned out. I also assume that the site went up before the update in order for the update to mention how the company's trying to improve themselves, though I can definitely understand a lot of frustration from fans/backers. Literally changing your company's image is not exactly the best first step to take, but hey, if it's going to be there way of showing that they mean business, I can sorta understand that.

relic knights has to to with the pledge manager closing and older stuff being repackaged, so there's really nothing that could be on the store for relic knights at the moment.

March 22nd, 2018, 3:00 am
Bottle Cap

Usagi wrote:
Darkmoonowl wrote:

Quote:

relic knights has to to with the pledge manager closing and older stuff being repackaged, so there's really nothing that could be on the store for relic knights at the moment.

Still a bit odd that they wouldn't have it for a listing* at the very least, but hey, if they'll re-add it down the line, I'm fine with that.

Any thoughts on the rest of the stuff though?

*Wouldn't be accessible, but still there to show it does exist.

March 22nd, 2018, 3:19 am
Ninja Corps

Darkmoonowl wrote:

Quote:

Also already noted in FB recently that Shinobi7 has be acquired, and as of Mar 15th My Little Pony: Tails of Equestria is no longer available through ND/SPM. I honestly think their production margins are tight, but they really need the staff to keep up with the community. In all reality, we should probably all be on FB...self-maintained forums are kind of died off about 5 years ago...

March 22nd, 2018, 4:16 am
Minion

Meankeb wrote:
Darkmoonowl wrote:

Quote:

Also already noted in FB recently that Shinobi7 has be acquired, and as of Mar 15th My Little Pony: Tails of Equestria is no longer available through ND/SPM. I honestly think their production margins are tight, but they really need the staff to keep up with the community. In all reality, we should probably all be on FB...self-maintained forums are kind of died off about 5 years ago...

I disagree, official forums are still quite alive and well. And FB groups are a giant ********* when it comes to any semblence of organization or topical threads.

March 22nd, 2018, 4:23 am
Minion

I was combing through the SD:L content and just realized: Was there ever a Spite creep created? Did it ever get a card and did we ever get a preview of those extra Midnight Tower tiles? >:

March 22nd, 2018, 8:54 am
Moderator Ninja

Please do not attack each other or bypass word filters. Some messages deleted or edited.

March 22nd, 2018, 11:09 am
Minion

Darkmoonowl wrote:

Quote:

I find it odd to say that you are going to ignore Nephastus, and then directly reference the discussion he started on the KS page about website changes. I'm personally of the opinion that they are still working on the setup of the page and that content will be adjusted in the coming weeks. It will be interesting to see though if NAS and Relic Knights do reappear in their new page.

Last edited by Arydis on March 22nd, 2018, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 22nd, 2018, 2:43 pm
Denizen

This comic sums it nicely - too big too post here

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/080722.jpg

March 22nd, 2018, 2:43 pm
Minion

growlley wrote:

Wow.... Holy Hells that was dark.... completely apt, but dark ....

March 22nd, 2018, 2:52 pm
Mini-Boss

growlley wrote:

Perfect! Some veterans already realized they no longer are company's market but others don't when resume some posts in form of personal attacks.

* The art of wait.

March 22nd, 2018, 3:31 pm
Denizen

I read that earlier in the KS forums. I died a little inside -_-‘

March 22nd, 2018, 3:41 pm
Minion

Holy Cross wrote:
I died a little inside -_-‘

The more I try to be positive about things, the more closely this sums up my experience with this project.

...I'm still painting minis. At least I can enjoy the collection I have, even if this thing never materializes, right? ...right? *Sad Pea*

March 22nd, 2018, 7:17 pm
Denizen

I don't understand why people are thinking we're not getting our games. We've seen molds, printer proofs, and production samples. We know why this stuff was delayed - they rewrote the rules, because a bunch of us asked them to. They're late, but that doesn't mean we're not getting anything. It just means we won't get it on time (which we knew pretty much right after the project closed).

I'm becoming absurdly irritated with Soda Pop. Their customer service is poor, when it exists at all. Their promises are guesstimates at best. Their communication, when it happens, is horrifyingly bad. But we're still going to get our games. They may not have any fans left, but the games will come. I don't have any doubt about that.

March 22nd, 2018, 7:34 pm
Denizen

@Infinity Max, I’m definitely staying positive on this. I’m actively developing a playable campaign and staying engaged. The staying positive part is just an uphill battle some days.

March 22nd, 2018, 7:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155 ... 181  Next