View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 23rd, 2018, 12:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145 ... 181  Next
 Legends Update Thread 
Mini-Boss

dull purple (255/0/191) is painful to look at? I wonder why my head wanted to spilt when I looked at the quick reply border ^_^

================

February 20th, 2018, 6:58 pm
Profile WWW
Moderator Ninja

Spazzfist wrote:
Bah! Please Jestor, choose a colour that does not hurt one's eyes to read!

Since the beginning of time the moderator voices here have been candy pink. I just follow the example of those before me :)

February 20th, 2018, 7:24 pm
Mini-Boss

makes them easier to pick out and read.

Oh and i'm really sorry but I've always wanted to say this to someone like you... Ever been to King Arthur's court?

================

February 20th, 2018, 7:44 pm
Profile WWW
Moderator Ninja

ManicMan wrote:
makes them easier to pick out and read.

Oh and i'm really sorry but I've always wanted to say this to someone like you... Ever been to King Arthur's court?

Nah, I'm a budget Jestor. Only local ren faires for me ;)

February 21st, 2018, 12:24 pm
Minion

My only concern with this whole thing is if I will still live at the address that my package will be shipped too. Is there a way to change my address if this happens?

February 21st, 2018, 7:44 pm
Mini-Boss

store@sodapopminiatures.com
That's the support e-mail address for Store issues, should deal with if you ordered via KS too, i'm not quite sure

================

February 21st, 2018, 7:47 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

Jestor wrote:
Tarlach wrote:
Tarlach wrote:
If SPM/ND let Justin go to anything else instead of keeping him on their projects, they done screwed up on one of the only things they had going for them. That's severely disappointing to hear.

So...there are a whole lot of comments which have gone missing from this thread, and the above post definitely used to be an entire paragraph that I spent an hour carefully and respectfully wording. As far as I can remember, none of the comments were disrespectful, but very firmly said "this latest update was unacceptable". They were certainly more kind and constructive than what's currently visible in KS comments. I haven't received any messages explaining why my post was edited, and there's nothing here about why a bunch of posts are missing. I can only assume this means that SPM is no longer in need of honest feedback on the Legends topic. I apologize that I was mistaken, and I appreciate the folks who've discussed things with me thus far. :)

Just want to insert myself in here. I looked through the moderation logs and no one official has deleted any post in this thread in a very long time. There was only one person besides myself who logged in who has moderator privileges between the time you posted that and now. That particular person does not edit posts. The last closed moderation report I have from this thread is from December 18th.

In general we will not edit a persons post. If we do our procedure is to inform the person that we have done so (unless it was part of a quote and the original quote was edited). If you find more odd things happening please let me know so that I can look further in to the issue.

Thanks!

I believe they are talking about facebook posts being deleted, not forum posts. :3

(Mod Note: I edited this post as the actual post got caught up in my quote:) )

February 22nd, 2018, 2:31 am
Denizen

Email the support email if you're worried. That's what I do on other KS, but they *usually* ask for updated info b/f they start shipping ahead of stuff getting to the distro center. Even then, I've had situations where even with an updated address it gets sent to the wrong place. I think for this KS they required everyone to have a SPM store account and to have the address there, right?

February 22nd, 2018, 4:01 am
Mini-Boss

@Jestor When you plan to change the forum platform and SPM website for mobile friendly? <--- yellow is my poison flowing.

Lessons of Professor Internet.
* So, you're MAD about something on internet...
* The art of wait.

February 22nd, 2018, 2:18 pm
Moderator Ninja

I don't work for Soda Pop or Ninja Division. I am merely a volunteer who enjoys nuking Russian spam bots from the universe and answering Relic Knights rules questions. You would have to direct that question to someone more official then me :)

February 22nd, 2018, 9:40 pm
Minion

So with the next "not-an-actual-update" in two days, who wants to predict the glorious content we'll see this week?

Mayhaps we'll see alternate art for the forgotten king pets, or maybe alt versions of limited edition characters that will never be put back into print like the Twilight Knight? It seems to me they missed a perfectly good opportunity to make so many people so happy by trying to push the new Super Sweet Cavity Candy miniature over the last update, I'm sure people would have loved that little cross sell offer in an official update.

On a more serious and supportive note, I did recently go through and snag any individual miniature left that was still in stock that I don't already have this weekend, right from SPM's store. Could I have gotten some of them for less elsewhere? Sure, but as much as it might be EASIER to just be bitter at SPM and ND right now, I really do want this company, and this product to succeed. I figure, there's little harm in purchasing something direct from them that's already in stock, so they can clear some storage space and maybe have a little more cash in reserve toward manufacturing our new Super Dungeon products. Admittedly I was a little bummed to see that the three pack of 'university' minis was already gone, and only one character was still available individually, but I got what I could. Now if I could get that cultist looking one, and maybe a twilight knight somewhere without selling a kidney for someone's markup I'd be set, haha.

February 26th, 2018, 2:00 pm
Mini-Boss

Quote:
maybe alt versions of limited edition characters that will never be put back into print like the Twilight Knight?
Since they are currently on the second sculpt for the Twilight Knight, and apart from some design, nothing is really changed.. so.. it's pretty much an updated issue.

still, while annoyed due to limited ability to get direct from America due to higher cost for shipping, import etc.. At the end of the day, it's an American company with an American game. They have no obligation to release it outside even in this day and age.. It's just pretty nice that they kinda do and some companies have got into deals to do translations etc.

================

February 26th, 2018, 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

ManicMan wrote:
Quote:
maybe alt versions of limited edition characters that will never be put back into print like the Twilight Knight?
Since they are currently on the second sculpt for the Twilight Knight, and apart from some design, nothing is really changed.. so.. it's pretty much an updated issue.

still, while annoyed due to limited ability to get direct from America due to higher cost for shipping, import etc.. At the end of the day, it's an American company with an American game. They have no obligation to release it outside even in this day and age.. It's just pretty nice that they kinda do and some companies have got into deals to do translations etc.

Usually you raise some really solid points... but it seems like you may have either misread/misunderstood something I wrote, or perhaps there were a few metaphorical dots in your thought process that didn't quite connect properly in written form? Again, you're typically pretty spot-on with your posts, I just couldn't quite figure out where you were going on this occasion. Maybe it's me?

She is sold out at Soda Pop's store, and isn't slated for a new production run or available for sale anywhere else in the USA or globally -except for a few ridiculous scalpers who would seriously try to charge you hundreds of dollars for a single unpainted miniature. That was kind of the joke though -being one of the toughest models to find for this game, with no indication of a reprint in the foreseeable future, they could give us a two page "fluffdate" (that's the word I'm going to start using for these non-updates moving forward) on that character. I mean, she's literally a limited run promotional crossover of a character from a totally different fiction that is unconnected to the super dungeon lore, so a ton of background lore for her might be about as useful and relevant as an update all about centaurs, haha.

Again, to be clear, none of this is a dig at you ManicMan, I think that somewhere between my post and your response something failed to connect on at least one of our ends, that's all.

February 27th, 2018, 6:09 am
Mini-Boss

okay ^_^ no problem. Limited editions are always a bugger in anything but are a way of life. and yeah.. maybe I did misunderstand something. No problem.

================

February 27th, 2018, 8:47 am
Profile WWW
Minion

Actually, I think I know what it was now: when I said update, I wasn't referring to the likelihood of an updated release of Twilight Knight. I was combining the absurdity of alternate version cards with different art palettes and abilities, for rare or discontinued products, similar to what we saw with the Forgotten King alts a couple updates ago, or the two page fluffdate about a species that has only ever been available in one mini, and is no longer produced.

"Here's a different color version of the same miniature, that has different abilities", so, you know, just get another copy of the mini and you can paint it to look like that alt version too... Oh, wait, you can't.

February 27th, 2018, 12:18 pm
Mini-Boss

The original V1 rules said about why not paint up figures to show different effects.. Sure, having a copy of the characters with say Flames on for Fire, is nice, but for base set.. you would need to get 1 main figure of each, plus one for each different effect, plus all different mixes... that's a huge number.

The Centaur update was basically a preview of another part of the new handbook, so while it's annoying not to know what's going on, I'm not quite as offended as I could be by it ^_^ but yeah.. I would love to see a nice update on Wednesday with some information, doesn't have to be on what is planned for the future (as in when delivery, etc) but on what has been going on UP to this point so we can get some better ideas..

================

February 27th, 2018, 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
Denizen

Man, I really do hope the next update isn't pointless, silly fluff. The centaur bit would have been great... if the project were on time and we had a butt-ton of centaurs. Instead it was one of the dumbest updates I've ever seen on Kickstarter, and I'm usually the Soda Pop Pollyanna.

So knock on wood, here's hoping the next update isn't an asinine exploration of alternate colors for outdated miniatures that you can only get on eBay.

February 27th, 2018, 3:40 pm
Denizen

Whaddya mean can't get we haven't had the big cheap fire sale of FK box sets when they release The new shinny sde starter set 2.0 in april.

February 27th, 2018, 4:00 pm
Ninja Corps

I kinda don't expect much at least on the manufacturing side since CNY is still in a effect.

February 27th, 2018, 5:25 pm
Denizen

InfinityMax wrote:
Man, I really do hope the next update isn't pointless, silly fluff. The centaur bit would have been great... if the project were on time and we had a butt-ton of centaurs. Instead it was one of the dumbest updates I've ever seen on Kickstarter, and I'm usually the Soda Pop Pollyanna.

So knock on wood, here's hoping the next update isn't an asinine exploration of alternate colors for outdated miniatures that you can only get on eBay.

Just watch... we’re getting a page and a half of lore on the Sunken Tower in the Glauerdoom Moor. :lol:

February 27th, 2018, 5:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145 ... 181  Next