View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 17th, 2017, 11:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Card Builder 
Minion

iamfanboy wrote:
So I finally got around to making the Skylanders Hex Boss Card I've been wanting to make since seeing her in the store: the Consul's Consort.

I really like your consul's consort card! The idea of a support boss is cool, and I also appreciate all the little details. e.g. she's a demon so models with holy will get a boon against her. She uses WILL as a defense stat which is different. All in all I think she would add some interesting end game play.

December 26th, 2015, 12:53 pm
Denizen

Well there's enough chibi minis around to compose 3-4 extra spawn points .. which would be great!!
For instance a 4th Glauerdoom Moor SP (as there seem to be no plans to add more) with ghosts, mummies, gargoyles ..

The hardest part seems to make a funny, thematic group out of them.
With not just some reasonable stats but also fun, refreshing and useful mechanics, preferably with some strategic synergetic value as well - without making them overpowered.

December 26th, 2015, 3:50 pm
Bottle Cap

I just got my friend into the game a few days ago and he's really interested in some chibis from impact so he asked me to make him some custom heroes based on some.

Any thoughts?

January 3rd, 2016, 7:18 pm
Minion

After a hiatus

Version 0.3.6 is up http://rpg.medicationforall.com/sdecardcreator/
I did work on Timeout cards and Drag and Drop of abilities on the form. I also fixed some papercut issues.

-------
kiadote12 wrote:
I just got my friend into the game a few days ago and he's really interested in some chibis from impact so he asked me to make him some custom heroes based on some.
Any thoughts?

Iron Daimyo - Seems to have a lot in common with the Dragon Slayer as far as capabilities. But all in all cool remember to give him a defense stat.

Pumpking - Probably end up being a glass cannon. He's reliant on 3 stats with his ARM being the weakest. A consul player would aggro on this hero early.

January 5th, 2016, 10:02 am
Denizen

kiadote12 wrote:

I like this guy, but he has the Paladin problem in that he's good at too many things. He's high DPS, has an AOE, can heal, will shred Bosses easily, AND is a solid tank? The only downside is that all of his actions are mutually exclusive - you can't do two of them in a turn without at least +1 AP.

Legend Slayer is also WAY too good at 2 AP and +1G. Let's take a look at the Dragon Blade for a Hero that very closely matches this one; yes, Dragon Spite gives him the reroll against Dragons (makes sense), but his Dragon Slayer Special Attack uses 3 AP and gives no extra dice.

Also, he has one too many Actions/Potions. A (well-balanced) Hero has 4+ Actions/Potions only if his stats are average; take the Deeproot Scout, who has 3B dice all around but with solid Potions and one good AOE Action (and a sometimes useful grab-the-chest Action too).

He's just... too strong. I'd say keep his statline (I actually kind of like that his WILL is his high stat!), change the Overwhelming Strike to 3 AP with either Massive Damage or drop the +G die, and either drop his ARM buff or change the Shrine Water so that it gives an ARM buff instead of healing.

Unless you're playing straight Classic, in which case forget everything I said, the Heroes NEED to be way OP just to survive!

I like the mini. I may pick it up to lead the hordes of samurai I've got coming with the Ninja All-Stars.

Quote:

I have a simple suggestion: Change his Defense stat to WILL, and make his Offense DEX-based with the visual of chucking his pumpkinhead. Take off Head Chuck entirely, and I think Vineicles is meant to be a Blue Action rather than an attack, and it should cost 2 - Immobile is VERY strong, and lots of monsters have weak WILL stats. Pumpkin Juice is still interesting, because he can use it on himself to power Vineicles and his defense or give it to an ally for offensive purposes.

SDE Spawner Tiers: Ranking Spawn Points in Classic Mode

January 9th, 2016, 4:05 am
Consul

Pumpking (nice) should be a Construct Hero rather than Plant - if you wanna follow SDE's system that is.
I assume any inanimate object given life will be categorized as constructs. Pumpkinmen, golems, automatrons...

Or if he is truly plant-people why not go for kodama?

January 9th, 2016, 6:12 am
Profile WWW
Minion

Awesome program!

1 Is Arcade cards in the works?

2 Strange request, but can you make the STR, ARM, WILL, and DEX text editable? I have some house rules that use other terminology.

LOVE this project

Last edited by Guyon on February 1st, 2016, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 12th, 2016, 12:10 pm
Denizen

In order to get more out of creeps I made a first attempt to have a creep master mini-boss.
I think I made him too weak, but comments and - especially - suggestions are very welcome! : )

January 27th, 2016, 5:56 am
Mini-Boss

For treasure cards I feel lack of crystal affinity code to use. Keep the awesome job :mrgreen:

Another thing to add in the system: Black Handed Henry's Potion Party card builder. :idea:

“Our patience will achieve more than your force.” - Edmund Burke

January 27th, 2016, 12:55 pm
Minion

I just love this project! Thank you so much for your time and effort on this project.

Is there any way we can get a Spawn Point Card and Arcade?
Nephastus suggestion of Black Handed Henry's Potion Party card wold be very fun.
Thank you soooooo much!

February 16th, 2016, 1:50 pm
Mini-Boss

I would really love to see this used to convert some of the ronin from Ninja All Stars into SDE heroes (or mini-bosses). There are so many cool characters there!

February 16th, 2016, 2:31 pm
Denizen

Spazzfist wrote:
I would really love to see this used to convert some of the ronin from Ninja All Stars into SDE heroes (or mini-bosses). There are so many cool characters there!

Depending on the Hero, or Ronin, this could be very easy.
Somebody should whip up a math formula or algorithm to convert NAS and SDE stats back-and-forth.

February 16th, 2016, 2:45 pm
Mini-Boss

Salaura wrote:
Spazzfist wrote:

Somebody should whip up a math formula or algorithm to convert NAS and SDE stats back-and-forth.

That would be the easy part, but then you have to factor in special abilities, potions, etc.

February 16th, 2016, 4:28 pm
Denizen

Spazzfist wrote:
Salaura wrote:
Spazzfist wrote:

That would be the easy part, but then you have to factor in special abilities, potions, etc.

True. I know I've been thinking about turning Bomechan into a miniboss.
Def a Demon, and her signature whirlwind attack could be made into a Wave 1 AP2 Special Attack.

February 17th, 2016, 2:42 am
Mini-Boss

Salaura wrote:

Def a Demon, and her signature whirlwind attack could be made into a Wave 1 AP2 Special Attack.[/quote]

I have an irrational love for Onibaba. Something about the unassuming old lady imbued with the power of a mighty demon. Not to mention that she was a psycho killer even before she took on the demonic mask makes her all kinds of interesting.

I was half tempted to make her a full-fledged dungeon boss, maybe a shape-shifter. This could work especially well in Legends, where all the heroes know is that they have to slay a might demon. Imagine their surprise when a little old lady comes tottering out?

But then there is always the potential to make her the first shape-shifting mini-boss.

February 17th, 2016, 10:15 am
Minion

Where can I buy the Bomechan figure? Really love it.

February 18th, 2016, 12:18 am
Ninja Corps

GamerGirl wrote:
Where can I buy the Bomechan figure? Really love it.

/cough

One available on eBay BuyItNow. France. $11.03 USD

February 18th, 2016, 1:07 am
Denizen

Spazzfist wrote:
Salaura wrote:

Def a Demon, and her signature whirlwind attack could be made into a Wave 1 AP2 Special Attack.

I have an irrational love for Onibaba. Something about the unassuming old lady imbued with the power of a mighty demon. Not to mention that she was a psycho killer even before she took on the demonic mask makes her all kinds of interesting.

I was half tempted to make her a full-fledged dungeon boss, maybe a shape-shifter. This could work especially well in Legends, where all the heroes know is that they have to slay a might demon. Imagine their surprise when a little old lady comes tottering out?

But then there is always the potential to make her the first shape-shifting mini-boss.[/quote]

My plans for her woud almost be straight out of Last Airbender.
Friendly old lady lets wounded Heroes into her home to rest, secretly has been terrorizing the nearby town/wants to eat heroes or something.

February 18th, 2016, 5:01 am
Mini-Boss

Salaura wrote:
My plans for her woud almost be straight out of Last Airbender.
Friendly old lady lets wounded Heroes into her home to rest, secretly has been terrorizing the nearby town/wants to eat heroes or something.

I am starting a new thread for this as it is deviating too far from the intended topic.

February 18th, 2016, 10:38 am
Mini-Boss

Here is what I have now for Onibaba - I still need to playtest it again, but I think that this one is more balanced.

February 28th, 2016, 1:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next