View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 18th, 2017, 7:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Card Builder 
Minion

Teowulff wrote:
In order to get more out of creeps I made a first attempt to have a creep master mini-boss.
I think I made him too weak, but comments and - especially - suggestions are very welcome! : )

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the creep boss idea. I have to give this a try!
Super idea

March 11th, 2016, 6:40 am
Mini-Boss

Goro isn't a creep boss already?

“Our patience will achieve more than your force.” - Edmund Burke

March 11th, 2016, 10:40 am
Denizen

Goro's a Creep Boss for his Giri.

This is a Creep Miniboss and can work with any Creep.

March 11th, 2016, 11:34 am
Bottle Cap

I love that this is a thing! Thank you very much for making this and putting so much effort into it! Can't wait to see what else you add to the Builder.
My friends and I love this game and we all love that this is a thing. We're writing a fictional story and I got bored so I started converting our many characters, races, and enemies into Super Dungeon Explore cards. It's an absolute blast and very fun to lean back and smile about some of the crap you've put your characters in.
We're all hoping that later when Super Dungeon Legends is released we can do a special crossover campaign with our own messed up universe we made.

At the immediate moment we have created:
7 Heroes
2 Pets
3 Bosses
10 Mini-Bosses
8 Spawning Points
29 Minions and Elites
9 Explore Cards
16 Treasures

Thanks a bunch man and keep up the good work! Can't wait to see what else gets added!

March 14th, 2016, 4:38 pm
Minion

StingRei wrote:
I love that this is a thing! Thank you very much for making this and putting so much effort into it! Can't wait to see what else you add to the Builder.
My friends and I love this game and we all love that this is a thing. We're writing a fictional story and I got bored so I started converting our many characters, races, and enemies into Super Dungeon Explore cards. It's an absolute blast and very fun to lean back and smile about some of the crap you've put your characters in.
We're all hoping that later when Super Dungeon Legends is released we can do a special crossover campaign with our own messed up universe we made.

At the immediate moment we have created:
7 Heroes
2 Pets
3 Bosses
10 Mini-Bosses
8 Spawning Points
29 Minions and Elites
9 Explore Cards
16 Treasures

Thanks a bunch man and keep up the good work! Can't wait to see what else gets added!

Thank you, I appreciate the feedback! I hadn't really heard if anyone was using the other card types so I'm stoked for that.
Since January I haven't added anything new, but eventually I'll add more stuff.

March 14th, 2016, 5:53 pm
Bottle Cap

There any way I can remove this silly white block surrounding my dear prinny?

March 31st, 2016, 5:20 pm
Denizen

Use an image with a transparent background. If you search Google, Images, Search Tools, change Any Color dropdown to Transparent and there are bunch there. If you don't find one you like feel free to link to one here and I (or someone else that beats me to it) can clean up the background for you. But it looks like there are a lot of options already on Google.

March 31st, 2016, 6:37 pm
Bottle Cap

Every time I save the new picture with the transparent background and try to upload it to the card thing, it just shows a broken link.

March 31st, 2016, 11:05 pm
Denizen

Magu is literally the only AQ mini that I love, and if I ever find her online, I am snapping her up.
I wanted to keep to her theme of being a healer, and a killer of demons.

April 23rd, 2016, 1:01 am
Denizen

Magu, and the Elvis look-a-like are literally the only reason i kept my AQ:I pledge, lol.

I have seen the prices of Chooloo on ebay, my fav from the first AQ KS that i missed out on, not going to let that happen again, by the time i sell off the countless KS exclusives from Inferno, CMoN will have paid ME to back their project

April 23rd, 2016, 3:39 am
Denizen

Lizardman wrote:
Magu, and the Elvis look-a-like are literally the only reason i kept my AQ:I pledge, lol.

I have seen the prices of Chooloo on ebay, my fav from the first AQ KS that i missed out on, not going to let that happen again, by the time i sell off the countless KS exclusives from Inferno, CMoN will have paid ME to back their project

[/takes a look at Chooloo on ebay]
Bilford Boggin! I mean, I disliked Arcadia Quest already for the inferior minitures 99% of the time, with Magu being the 1% and how CMON made AQ almost right after SPM and CMoN went their seperate ways, and Kickstarter exclusives have always left me with a bad taste in my mouth...

But this?! :evil:

April 23rd, 2016, 5:08 am
Mini-Boss

April 23rd, 2016, 2:34 pm
Ninja Corps

KS Exclusives can definitely be bittersweet. They are a great way to get a lot of super fun content, effectively for free, for helping get a project launched. If it happens that the 30 day window falls at the wrong time for you (monetarily, or just weren't visiting the site), then it can be a double let down. This happened to me, as I missed the original Forgotten Kings KS.

On the other hand, I'm an eBay seller. So when US tax season wraps up (Apr 18th), there is a pretty predictable trend that there will be some killer miniature board games on Kickstarter.

Rail Raiders Infinite, Ghostbusters 2, Dark Souls, Rum & Bones....

If I buy two of each (one to play, one to sell), then I effectively make enough on the eBay market to get myself my play copy each Kickstarter. Now, you have to be at a point that you have the funds to start this cycle, and also that you may back a game without a secondary market, and not turn a profit. I'm perfectly fine posting a KS version at what I paid for it, and letting the market decide how much the extra content is worth. On average it is about 75% more than the cost of the KS. Then again, I watched someone buy a Boo Booty (just the box!) for $30 + shipping when I was trying to get myself a FK KS edition.

April 23rd, 2016, 2:42 pm
Denizen

whats wrong with Chooloo? seems fine to me

April 24th, 2016, 12:06 am
Denizen

growlley wrote:
whats wrong with Chooloo? seems fine to me

The only problem I have with him is his ebay pricepoint. $200 USD for one mini?

April 24th, 2016, 11:58 am
Denizen

Ah I see it wasn't very clear in your post , it's the prices they comaamnd your objecting to.

April 24th, 2016, 9:49 pm
Mini-Boss

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Need to add Elemental Affinity on the keywords to auto fill in the back of card.
----------------------------------------------------
Edit: added Hanzo profile into the post. Maybe the potion limit and potion cost must be 2 instead of 1 because it's an emergency potion.

Last edited by Nephastus on October 27th, 2016, 7:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

October 26th, 2016, 6:18 pm
Minion

Hanzo eh? From Blizzard's Overwatch? Aww that would be a super sweet chibi cross-over if it ever happened. A chibified Reinhardt would be fantastic.

Contributing to the Compendium:

October 26th, 2016, 8:37 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

Its Hanzo from NAS, this mini exists. ;)

October 27th, 2016, 12:14 pm
Minion

Xris Wraith wrote:
Its Hanzo from NAS, this mini exists. ;)

Hahahaha my bad, guess I should actually take my NAS models out if their box for a game rather than just painting them.

Contributing to the Compendium:

October 27th, 2016, 8:34 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next