View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 19th, 2017, 3:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
 "Lootimeter Mode" Now in ARCADE MODE (pg 31) 
Mini-Boss

I played another game last night using the Lootimeter rules.

RULES USED:
-Standard Loot-o-Meter Mode from the manual (see link in my signature)
-Ceetee's Princess Coins (one coin per hero, Consul wins if heroes need to use a Princess coin and cannot)
-Creeps spawned if Consul rolled a successful attack with a potion rolled
-All Spawn points had 3 health, despite what was printed on the cards
-Look Out Sir (wound shunting)
-Spawning and monster movement could only happen on tiles that have heroes present or adjacent
-No monster crystal affinity
-the only board effects which I use are things which impede movement or block line of sight.
-NO Popping Potions

I continued tinkering with the idea about having the Explore cards seeded in the Loot deck one after loot card 8 and 16 i the first deck, and then after every 3 in the second deck. The idea was to make things ramp up more in the second half of the game, help to create the mounting tension.

Dungeon Boss - Wich Queen Beatrix
Mini-Boss - Death Spectre
Spawn points - 2 x Shallow Grave, 1 x Pumpkin Patch
Creeps - Rattlebones
Heroes - Outcast Succubus, Pumpkin Jack and Acorn Scout

Time - Not sure, I didn't use the stopwatch this time and the game was casually played, with some interruptions.

I had a bit of fun explaining the party. The Pumpkin was a creation of Beatrix's that had broken free of her control and was looking to ensure that he was never her slave again. The Succubus was a rival of Beatrix and had her own personal reasons for wanting to get rid of the witch queen and the Acorn Scout? Well he was so hopelessly in love with the Succubus that he was willing to risk life and limb to do whatever he could to help protect her.

The tiles were set up with the Pumpkin Patch in the middle and the Shallow Graves as bookends. The heroes set up at the far end. The Acorn Scout went first and used his ability to pull the treasure chest next to him and opened it, granting a Pumpkin Bomb which he gifted to his Succubus love.

The heroes quickly cleared the board of all but one Bonehead and then made way to the second tile where the giant spider lay in wait for the heroes. It is amazing that every time I play Lootimeter I think "man, the heroes are going to have it easy this game" after they get past the first tile.

The Acorn Scout ran up to put himself between the spider and his beloved, but failed to land any hits against the arachnid. A Coven Witch few up and turned the Scout in to a toad and then both the Scout and Succubus were sprayed with webs and the Scout was subsequently poisoned by the spider's bite.

My errors in assuming the heroes would have it easy was quickly realized as they fought valiantly against the giant spider and an endless stream of witches. As soon as one hero would be kissed and rescued from being a toad, another witch would swoop down and turn them back into a toad again. The Acorn Scout seemed to all to be eager to become a toad, but once the Succubus moved away and only Pumpkin Jack was left to kiss him, he changed his mind pretty quickly. A Bubbling Cauldron manifested in the passgae to the far side of the tile, but seeing as all the heroes were already poisoned by the spider, crossing it was not a challenge. Jack and the Succubus made for the spawn point to stem the flow of monsters once and for all.

But suffering from poison, slow, and hex status effects, the Succubus and Pumpkin Jack opted to take a risk and attacked the Spawn point instead of healing to remove their status effects. Their attacks missed, and they paid the price....

The Acorn Scout used his ability to grab the treasure chest on the second tile and then made his way back to the group. The Succubus and Pumpkin Jack finally managed to take out the Pumpkin Patch and the Scout bravely killed off the Giant Spider. But with a chill wind, a much more terrifying opponent appeared....

The Death Spectre played his usual hit and run tactics, attacking the Acorn Scout and the hiding behind a wall. The Succubus decided that she wasn't going to put up with this and prioritized killing the Death Spectre. Launching her Pumpkin Bomb at the Death Spectre she managed to set the giant ghost on fire.

The Death Spectre attacked the Succubus to little effect and then ran to hid on the first tile. Undeterred, the Succubus chased him down to that tile, and eventually managed to kill him single-handedly.

At the same time, the Acorn Scout managed to slip past the undead forces swarming forth on the last tile and, drinking his potion for another action, managed to take down the final spawn point with a single activation. With the death of the final spawn point, Beatrix was prematurely summoned, and she wasn't happy!

The undead made a concentrated attack against the Acorn Scout, and the Dread Knight left the Scout vulnerable with a Bane attached to him. Beatrix took advantage of this, and, using a barrage of spells, killed the Scout, making the heroes spend a coin to bring him back.

As soon as the Scout was resurrected, the remaining Coven Witch flew over to turn him into a toad, and then, with another flurry of spells and attacks, the Scout was felled again, costing the heroes their second Princess Coin. The heroes were down two Princess Coins in two turns and still had not landed a single wound on Beatrix.

https://s12.postimg.org/9pcrjxxjx/IMG_0330.jpg

The Scout made a run away from the main action, and Pumpkin Jack moved in. Using his powerful sweep ability, he managed to clear out the Witch, Dread Knight and a few other undead troops. At this time, the heroes were made painfully aware that the whole tile had been laced with Pumpkin Mines and all of them were knocked on their butts. Not good timing to waste actions just standing!

Using her Charge! ability, Beatrix started flying all over the board colliding with the heroes. With the aid of her undead minions, Pumpkin Jack fell, costing the heroes their last Princess Coin.

As the game reached the ciritical point, it was getting late, and I lost track of taking pictures. Concentrating on clearing the undead minions, the heroes were able to get some footing against Beatrix and eventually wore her down to the halfway. Without the support of her undead, and without a remaining spawn point Beatrix's fate was sealed. And, as fate would have it, the final blow to the Witch Queen was dealt by her former puppet.

FINAL THOUGHTS -

She may not be the toughest boss, but Beatrix is probably one of my new favourites. Not only s she super cute, but she has som ecool moves speeding around, running over people with her chariot, and watch out for those kitties! Don't get too close!

The game was really swingy, at one point the heroes looked like the had it, then they got swamped on the second tile. Then the Scout broke free and killed the last spawn point, which made it seem like they were going to have a certain win, but things REALLY went bad and they used all of their Princess Coins. Whew! What a roller coaster ride! Loved it.

I am going to also try using the same configuration of Explore cards in the Loot deck. that seemed really fun and the increased number of Explore cards really did give a feeling of everything falling apart quickly as things ramped up to the final climax.

September 15th, 2016, 1:52 am
Mini-Boss

Lazy to read a huge post... :P

“Our patience will achieve more than your force.” - Edmund Burke

September 15th, 2016, 5:49 pm
Mini-Boss

Nephastus wrote:
Lazy to read a huge post... :P

Then just look at the pictures!

EDIT -

TL;DR - The game was Jack Scarecrow, Outcast Succubus and Acorn Scout vs Beatrix. The game was a tense one, with the heroes getting seriously bogged down on the second tile, but they managed to overcome it (the Succubus even single handedly chased down and killed the Death Spectre!) and the Acorn Scout managed to break free and killed the last spawn point early bringing out Beatrix. Beatrix really took it to the heroes, and they were all out of coins when they managed to gain a strong foothold and start laying the beats on her and eventually took her down.

Experimental rule of seeding Explore cards in the Loot deck is a winner. Really like it.

September 15th, 2016, 6:40 pm
Minion

Great battle report. I agree Beatrix is a lot of fun to play, but certainly not the strongest boss. Seeding loot deck with explore cards seems like a fun and unexpected way to cause explore effects to happen. Explore cards and creeps still remain a wonderful idea, but unsuccessfully integrated play mechanic in SDE.

September 16th, 2016, 5:27 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

One of the things that has always sat funny with me is the fact that there are all these great pets in SDE (and many more on the way!) It is so sad that they play so little part in the game, but the fact that you can pull a kitty out of a locked treasure box takes the whole Schrödinger's cat thing to a whole new level! Someone call the Humane Society!

What about allowing the heroes to take one pet prior to the start of the mission, instead of the starting Loot? This makes a lot more thematic sense, and can (maybe?) be more balancing. I really don't have enough experience with the pets to be sure how powerful they are, but if they are too powerful, then perhaps they will only last so long as they are alive. So, the Consul can focus on killing the pet, if they deem it a greater threat.

Thoughts?

September 18th, 2016, 4:17 pm
Consul

Why they haven't done a true "beastmaster" hero yet is beyond me...

September 18th, 2016, 5:07 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

Goblin-King wrote:
Why they haven't done a true "beastmaster" hero yet is beyond me...

Why you haven't been hired to re-design tbe the game is beyond ME! You have some great ideas! :D

That would be cool. You should use the card generator and come up with something. You could use Von Wild as a model.

September 18th, 2016, 5:26 pm
Denizen

What if the kitty /likes/ it in the box?!

and some pet/Hero combos can get a little....insane. I remember one Lootimiter game with fanboy where Marie-Claude pulled the Executioners Axe and Mr Bitey as treasure and pet on top of a Fizzy Beverage Loot. Massive Damage plus a free Berserk attack made her a more boobalicious Claw Tribe Barbarian with her Rolling Pin, and one with a Heal Potion to boot.

September 18th, 2016, 6:39 pm
Mini-Boss

Salaura wrote:
...and some pet/Hero combos can get a little....insane. I remember one Lootimiter game with fanboy where Marie-Claude pulled the Executioners Axe and Mr Bitey as treasure and pet on top of a Fizzy Beverage Loot. Massive Damage plus a free Berserk attack made her a more boobalicious Claw Tribe Barbarian with her Rolling Pin, and one with a Heal Potion to boot.

Well that is always the danger, isn't it?

But first off, this is why I would suggest dealing a few and then drafting one each. This may be even more feasible when the new sets introduces all the new pets - there will be so many in the mix that getting the one that is a deadly combo will be less likely.

But, if it still proves to be a problem, then maybe the Pets could be vulnerable, meaning that once a pet is killed, it stays dead. So, if the Consul feels that a combo is too tough, then focus on getting rid of the troublesome pet.

September 18th, 2016, 7:04 pm
Denizen

Spazzfist wrote:
But, if it still proves to be a problem, then maybe the Pets could be vulnerable, meaning that once a pet is killed, it stays dead. So, if the Consul feels that a combo is too tough, then focus on getting rid of the troublesome pet.

Rip Neverlost Cola and more Explore Card options (also Luck).

September 18th, 2016, 7:20 pm
Mini-Boss

Clawandbyte wrote:
Spazzfist wrote:

Rip Neverlost Cola and more Explore Card options (also Luck).

Sorry, I am not sure what you mean.

September 18th, 2016, 7:27 pm
Denizen

Neverlost Cola gives their owner Luck and the ability to draw and choose an extra explore card, which makes him a high priority target as he allows Heroes to get more optimal draws (in theory). And, that aside, pet permadeath would be really sad -- I think 1 action is enough of a cost really (Though I suppose you could also say the pet cannot immediately act because resurrection sickness or something.

September 18th, 2016, 10:55 pm
Mini-Boss

Clawandbyte wrote:
Neverlost Cola gives their owner Luck and the ability to draw and choose an extra explore card, which makes him a high priority target as he allows Heroes to get more optimal draws (in theory). And, that aside, pet permadeath would be really sad -- I think 1 action is enough of a cost really (Though I suppose you could also say the pet cannot immediately act because resurrection sickness or something.

Thanks for the clarification.

Any of the ideas I have presented so far are just that: ideas. I have not tested any of them and so am just spitballing. Like you said though, there could be a means to delay the pet - like perhaps you pay with your last action, and it joins you in the upkeep phase.

September 18th, 2016, 11:27 pm
Mini-Boss

Inspired by the work that is being done for including more of the ronin from Ninja All Stars, I did a Lootimeter game last night with a very distinct Ninja theme!

RULES USED:
-Standard Loot-o-Meter Mode from the manual (see link in my signature)
-Ceetee's Princess Coins (one coin per hero, Consul wins if heroes need to use a Princess coin and cannot)
-Creeps spawned if Consul rolled a successful attack with a potion rolled
-All Spawn points had 3 health, despite what was printed on the cards
-Look Out Sir! (wound shunting)
-Spawning and monster movement could only happen on tiles that have heroes present or adjacent
-No monster crystal affinity
-The only board effects which I use are things which impede movement or block line of sight.
-NO Popping Potions
-Loot/Explore Deck - Explore cards were seeded in the Loot deck one after loot card 8 and 16 in the first deck, and then after every 3 in the second deck.

Dungeon Boss - Onibaba
Mini-Boss - Onryo
Spawn points - 2 x Ninja Shrine (Spirit type), 1 x Fungal Growth
Creeps - Rattlebones
Heroes - Bakusho Mondai, Momotaro, Hidden Shrine Mystic

Time - 2 hours, 9 minutes - stopwatch was used. Onibaba appeared at 1 hour 26 minutes.

Early game -
Momotaro started the game off by running towards the first ninja spawn point, drinking a Peach Fizz to grant him a bonus action. He use his club to deal a quick two damage to the spawn point, but made an epic whiff of no stars. He used the last two attacks to do two damage to the spawn point the hard way. The Shrine Mystic then finished off the spawn point and the Mudoshi. The two kaiken launched attacks against Bakusho Mondai (as he had not been activated and so granted them a bonus) and both landed wounds. From the second tile, the Okoshroom came running forward to apply pressure to the heroes.

The heroes scuffled with the Okoshroom, and eventually Bakusho Mondai made the move to run to the next tile to start putting pressure on the next spawn point. As the second spawn point fell, several things happened in quick succession: Onyro appeared on the third tile, Bakusho Mondai was killed by a concentrated attack from the Chunin and a Truffle Pig and a wall of fire appeared between the first and second tile with Momotaro, the Shrine Mystic and the wounded Okoshroom still trapped on the first tile.

Mid Game -
With little choice, Momotaro and the Shrine Mystic ran through the wall of fire, both getting through unscathed. The fight with Onyro was brief, as the heroes focused on killing her quickly. Things were looking good for the heroes, but were even better as an explore card revealed another Princess Coin and there were still eight cards left in the final loot deck. The killing of Onyro yielded an armour relic that gave a green die of protection which Bakusho Mondai took and, with his new protection, bravely ran to the third tile to get the last spawn point.

End Game -
The ninjas were having a hard time breaking through the tough armour of Bakusho Mondai, even with their Spirit Feint power, but they did keep the way blocked, so that no hero could get through to the spawn point. Eventually, wounds were exchanged on both sides to the point that Onibaba appeared with the spawn point still intact. With double activations, Onibaba was able to wreak havoc. Picking on the Shrine Mystic, who had the weakest armour she pounded him relentlessly, killing him twice. The fact that she was surrounded by her ninja allies meant that the heroes has still not been able to land a single wound on her. The hordes of troops were running thin, so Bakusho Mondai ran forward to kill the final spawn point. At this point, Onibaba managed to kill Momotaro, and the heroes were out of Princess Coins. Now that Onibaba only had four actions, the heroes did what they could to make that even more manageable. Makusho Bondai grabbed her in a 69 Driver and dealt her first wound, knocking her down. A couple more elbow drops on the prone hag left her at one wound, and then the Shrine Mystic finished her off, triggering her time-out. Momotaro kept on keeping the new wave of ninjas at bay, while Makusho Bondai slowed her down with another 69 Drive. Momotaro was suffering Bane and at his last wound, Onibaba was at her last wound, and the Yajiri opened up with extra attacks (they hadn't moved) on Momotaro but incredibly he came out unscathed. It was time to kill Onibaba! Realizing that all heroes were dangerously close to Onibaba and the Mask, the Shrine Mystic ran up to her, and blasted her in the face killing her. The Mask made a strong attack against the Mystic with 7 stars, but incredibly, the Mystic matched the roll, and resisted the possession attempt and won the game for the heroes.

Final Thoughts - this game was incredible. So many twists and turns, so much fun, so much pressure and such a close finish! The heroes were really wanting for an AOE attack, and they also lacked anybody who could effectively use any of the DEX loot they found, but it was so much fun nonetheless. The fact that this game plays so smoothly, using only what is already available with the FK set (with the exception of making the spawn points 3 wounds) that it makes me so upset that the Betas are requiring such huge overhauls in order to force their square peg through the round hole.

Thoughts on the heroes - So this was the first time out for Bakuho Mondai and Momotaro. They both performed well. Momotaro is particularly useful with his Millet Dumpling potion. But then, without the Knockdown on Bakusho Mondai's attack, it is almost certain that the heroes would have failed.

October 5th, 2016, 4:00 pm
Minion

I finally played using Lootimeter rules with my family. I had been wanting to try it out for a while, but hadn't gotten the chance until recently. I have two young kids (daughter is 9 and son is 7) with limited patience and attention spans. They loved the new rules. They enjoyed the game more than usual. My son was the Paladin (his favorite), my daughter was the Riftling Rogue, and my wife was the Silver Chevalier. I used two Old Growth Hollow spawn points and one Fungal Growth spawn point. I did try something different since my kids love the pets so much. Instead of putting the pet cards in the treasure deck I let everyone pick one to start off with. My son chose Admiral Fuzzybottom, my daughter chose the Colonel, and my wife choose Mr. Chompers. The game started great for the Consul (me). I was rolling tons of stars at first and the heroes struggled to kill anything. Unfortunately the tides of battle changed. My first spawn point was destroyed by the Paladin. My King Sprout couldn't roll stars to wound anyone, but did keep them locked down on that tile until reinforcements could come. I soon started rolling poorly and their dice rolls improved. Also the rogue was zipping around the board opening all of the treasure chest. These treasures and the better dice rolls soon had them mowing through the monsters. That was until they faced the Okoshrooms. The Okoshrooms took the beating until finally one was killed by fire. The Silver Chevalier had the fire ability from Mr. Chompers and got in a lucky hit. The rogue was on the third tile mowing through all of the plants so I couldn't get a turniphead close enough to heal the Okoshrooms. The Silver Chevalier destroyed the second spawn point (the Fungal Growth) and the Paladin killed the other Okoshroom. The heroes converged on the third tile and were closing in on the Spawn point, but weren't fast enough. Glimmerwing spawned and gave them a fierce battle. Bad dice rolls led to an untimely death of Glimmerwing. The rogue with boosted strength from loot and a treasure landed incredible attacks. Her backstab ability weakened Gimmerwing who was unable to defend herself. She tried to flee, but the rogue teleported and killed her. By now my daughter was rolling unbeatable rolls. They destroyed the final spawn point and summoned Goro. He took his revenge and forced them to use all of their princess coins. They then realized that they had to kill the Giri as quickly as they spawned to keep Goro from healing himself. Unfortunately my dice rolls went bad again and Goro couldn't use devour to heal himself that way. He was then beaten mercilessly as all the battered heroes summoned the last of their strength and all rolled astounding dice rolls. My daughter rolled 8 stars for the fatal blow with backstab and won the game. My sad dice rolls were the leading cause of my defeat. I also don't think that next time I will let them all start with a pet. Mr. Choppers giving his master the fire ability and the Colonel giving his owner another attack really hurt me. Despite my loss it was a fun game for everyone. Thanks again for the Lootimeter rules.

December 20th, 2016, 10:17 am
Denizen

Are the rules updated and is there a download link to the latest version?

December 20th, 2016, 3:15 pm
Mini-Boss

@GoblinMage - so glad to hear that you and your family are enjoying it! Thanks too for the write-up. Like you, I have also dabbled with ideas on what to do to make the pets more of a presence in the game, and like you I tried with each hero starting with one only to find the same thing - they are too powerful. I am sure that there could be some balancing mechanism, but I have not been motivated myself to figure out that one. Maybe this is something you could tinker with!

@Mikademus - the rules are found in the link in my signature. They have not been updated in a while, because there really has been nothing significant that has changed in the last little while. The only thing of note that is not in those rules would be my experiments with seeding the Loot decks with Explore cards, which has been brilliant, in my opinion.

December 21st, 2016, 6:53 pm
Minion

I think it would be fun to have a beastmaster character. Maybe they get a new random pet every turn of they can choose from a roster they have and can't choose the same pet again once they are killed. It will be fun to see what abilities the upcoming pets from Legends will have. I will have to let my family try some different ideas out. I would like to play more with the explore deck, but that can be a bit too much for my kids.

December 21st, 2016, 8:54 pm
Minion

Mikademus wrote:
Are the rules updated and is there a download link to the latest version?

There is a link to this great rule set on the SDE Compendium :D

Contributing to the Compendium:

December 21st, 2016, 11:21 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

On the topic of Lootimeter Mode, the question that I am asked most often is "When are you going to shut up about Lootimeter Mode". And the answer to that is simple: "never". It is awesome, and in my opinion it is the best way to play.

But the question I am also often asked about is whether there are any rules for Arcade Lootimeter. Well, to any of those people who have asked, I am happy to say that there now is! I would also like to offer a sincere apology, as the answer was so simple that I am embarrassed that I did not think of it before. I will even go so far to say that the two systems are so simple to adapt, that it furthers my appreciation for Lootimeter Mode and what we have created with it.

The simple solution for Arcade Lootimeter is this: remove all the cards which are exclusively spawn cards (2 x Grind, 6 x Respawn, 1 x Exploit). Aside from that, all of the regular Arcade Mode rules apply, with the Lootimeter deck as the timer. To keep the pressure on, the dungeon boss perform the effects of the arcade monster card twice if any spawn points are left.

So here is a breakdown of the pertinent rules

- Remove spawning cards from the Arcade Deck
- Monster Spawning (explained below)
- Monsters still form up in their Gangs as dictated by their cards (and all gang rules still apply)
- Monster movement still dictated by the Arcade cards
- Wrath is still in effect, as already laid out in Arcade Mode
- Two decks of 16 cards, after 1st 16, then miniboss shows, after 2nd 16, then dungeon boss shows, explanations for how it advances are explained below
- If any spawn points are still on the board when the Dungeon Boss arrives, then it will perform the actions on the Arcade Card twice

Spawning
Spawning of monsters would happen every turn, before the other effects of the Arcade Card. Each disturbed spawn point would spawn 4 skulls worth of monsters (using Classic Mode spawning skull values) with the following priorities:
1) complete existing gangs, if able to reach them this turn
2) spawn elites first
3) whatever is left

Advancing the Loot Timer
The Loot Timer would advance with every model killed, with the exception of insignificant models and the mini boss. So elites, minions and spawn points would each gain the heroes one loot for each kill. Also, any wounds on the heroes still discards one wound from the Loot Timer.

Here is my battle report:

RULES USED:
-Arcade Lootimeter Mode
-Mini boss drops boss specific treasure
-explore cards used (after every fifth loot card, I put one Explore card)
-no monster crystal affinity
-the only board effects which I use are things which impede movement or block line of sight.
-NO Popping Potions
-creeps would only show up as dictated by the explore cards (and would appear on doorways that do not attach to another tile).

Dungeon Boss - Roxor
Mini-Boss - Herald of Vulcanis
Spawn points - 2 x Kobold Warren, 1 x Salt Pillar
Creeps - Slimes

Heroes - Tabbybrook Mage, One Shot, Hearthsworn Fighter

Time - 1 hour, 53 minutes, 52 seconds. I used a stopwatch :P

The game reminded me a lot of Lootimeter in that in the beginning I thought it might be too easy, but as the game progressed, I found that my progress got slowed to a crawl by the hordes of minions. Then, when the miniboss came out, the cards were flying off of the Loot Deck to the point where I was worried about having TWO spawn points left when Roxor came out, let alone just one!

As it turns out, the second last spawn point was killed just before Roxor arrived. The heroes were in good shape, with only a couple of wounds between them. But, with Roxor puling doubel activations, he quickly ripped through the heroes. When One Shot fell, I forgot about the Hearthsworn fighter's potion abiiity. When the Tabbybrook Mage fell, however, I did remember. In the end, the heroes were able to best Roxor, but not without being down to their last Princess Coin.

FINAL THOUGHTS
To be honest, I found it hard to motivate myself to do anything for Arcade Mode, because I never liked it. But this was probably because (a) my experience with it was from the Forgotten Kind rules, and took several hours to complete and (b) I played some solo games with Lootimeter, so did not find a need to have an Arcade Mode for that.

But now that I have done it, I have to say that I like it. Quite a bit. I am looking foward to trying it out more to see how it plays out, but it is much quicker than before (of course), but it also offers something slightly different than Lootimeter Classic which is nice. It makes the game fresh again.

Overall I think it is solid. Now, take that with a grain of salt, as it was only one play, and I know that I did make a couple of mistakes in the game, given my unfamiliarity with the rules. But I am certainly enthused by the Arcade Mode and how simply the game translated between Lootimeter Classic and Lootimeter Arcade.

February 5th, 2017, 6:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next