View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2018, 5:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Soda pop account seems top have disappeared? 
Minion

So I have a sodapop account that had a $150 dollar pledge on it, but after laying dormant for a long time and trying to log into it earlier today it seems to have been deleted or removed. I tried using the reset email option and never got an email to reset my password, and then I tried creating a new account with the email on my old account and it let me, didn't say "this account is taken" or anything. This is rather distressing, has anybody else had similar issues and if you did how did you fix it?

September 12th, 2018, 3:20 am
Mini-Boss

The spm store was taken down awhile back and they did not make an announcement. They still have all the pledges recorded and if you didn’t save your order info you can email info@sodapopminiatures.com to request it to be resent.

September 12th, 2018, 4:56 am
Ninja Corps

Things are being transitioned to Ninja Division's website and store. An official announcement would be handy.

"My wife lets me keep all of the miniatures she doesn't know about."

September 13th, 2018, 3:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]