View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2018, 5:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Are the Relic Knights Crossover characters rare? 
Bottle Cap

I've noticed that they seem to be in stock at the Ninja Division website. And they all have a price of around $13 each. Yet I've seen people charging over $60 for single characters from that set.

Are they rare or are they just way overpriced at eBay for people trying to make a buck?

It seems like a few previously Kickstarter only figures are on NinjaDivision's site now. Should I scoop those up ASAP to avoid missing them before they're potentially never restocked again?

September 8th, 2018, 12:51 am
Denizen

They are not rare, same with New Twilight Knight. People think that because they are "hard to find" on the site that people will just buy the scalp pricing. Its some bull**** but that's the state of trying to buy things off of ebay now because of Kingdom Death.

While miniature scalping has always been a thing, Kingdom Death's limited availability on everything has sky rocketed the pricing across every game I have found. Not blaming or mad, just seems to be the state of affairs.

September 10th, 2018, 10:32 am
Bottle Cap

Huh that's interesting. Well that's just as good a theory as any other. Thanks for the insight.

September 10th, 2018, 10:35 am
Mini-Boss

On the old SPM store website, they were difficult to find b/c the retail packages still have the SDE 1.0 version cards, which was a category that most folks didn't click into.

On the ND store, they've both added them and consolidated the items so they're less of a chore to find. The store organization still leaves a lot to be desired, but it (usually) works except around new releases when ND typically happens to have something go wrong (which was like every month when they started releasing Masterclass).

September 10th, 2018, 4:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]