View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 20th, 2018, 2:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 Bring out your dead 
Ninja Corps

Okay got my delivery of Undead hero and mini-boss, as well as my conversion deck of cards. Here are some quick pics before I go to bed.

Gloomborn Champion

Comes in one piece with a 30mm plain slotted base & 1 hero card.

Hecate Vilehorn

Comes in two pieces with a 50mm plain no slotted base and 3 cards (classic, arcade, treasure)

Conversion Deck (Clan Kistune & Clan Tanchyo) & more!

ImageImage

58 cards total (basically everything in preview doc). All the cards look good and might be an upgrade to past masterclass ones but I check tomorrow.

July 13th, 2018, 5:24 am
Mini-Boss

looks good.. you sure vilehorn is in 2 pieces not three? might just the angle...

================

July 13th, 2018, 10:22 am
Profile WWW
Ninja Corps

ManicMan wrote:
looks good.. you sure vilehorn is in 2 pieces not three? might just the angle...

Pretty sure it was two pieces since I opened the package and took a closer look. I'll try to get full pictures tonight when I get home from work.

July 13th, 2018, 12:30 pm
Minion

Maybe I’ll get my shipping notification today.

July 13th, 2018, 1:59 pm
Denizen

I will theoretically get my shipment in today (along with AQ riders!). The only mini I haven't seen in hand yet is celestial healer.

July 13th, 2018, 2:31 pm
Ninja Corps

sleepy_laughter wrote:
I will theoretically get my shipment in today (along with AQ riders!). The only mini I haven't seen in hand yet is celestial healer.

Still waiting for the Warg and Shroom to come in stock at the same time and maybe I'll throw in the healer is available. Just don't have a warband I want to place her in yet.

July 13th, 2018, 2:53 pm
Mini-Boss

I can't wait for mine i should get it sometime tomorrow. I was hoping to include the warg but it is still unavailable hopefully it will be available again by the August masterclass minis.

July 13th, 2018, 3:58 pm
Mini-Boss

ape2020 wrote:
ManicMan wrote:

Pretty sure it was two pieces since I opened the package and took a closer look. I'll try to get full pictures tonight when I get home from work.

Okay ^_^ it's just, like I said, probably the angle but one bit didn't look quite right to me.

================

July 13th, 2018, 4:12 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

Just got mine as well.

The deck has everything from the PDF (there were rumours that it would be missing the Tanchyo cards and some of the ronin). It is a hefty pack of cards- I don't think I realized quite how many there were.

Randy is two pieces (I think I was expecting more, especially with all those legs).

July 13th, 2018, 7:55 pm
Profile WWW
Ninja Corps

I'm just hoping for them to have things in at the same time. I wanted to save on shipping, so I wanted to order more than 1 thing at a time. But, now, everything is a patchwork of out of stock constantly. I want to get these things, but not trickling in and paying shipping 5 times. (if I can even order from the ND site. I can no longer order from the SPM site as they will only do paypal which rejects me entirely for some reason) @_@

July 13th, 2018, 8:06 pm
Denizen

@Usagi - That's maybe why they pushed 3 Masterclass out in June on top of the NAS repackage.

currently don't anticipate any July releases, but they've previewed the Aug 2 GenCon releases that will also be available via the online store so folks can better plan their purchases.

Regarding restocking the existing MC (I think Warg, Fungomancer...and maybe Tako girls if you include those) largely depends on their resin pipeline that's devoted to SDE since they still have to produce WOTF, RK, Starfinder, (SOTC?) minis so there is likely very little wiggle room.

From my end the good news is that they run out of stock so there is sufficient demand for them to warrant producing more. Don't expect anything to turn out like King Starfire where they were forced to end production.

July 13th, 2018, 8:15 pm
Employee

Cool!

Fun to see it in the wild.

Email: justin.gibbs@ninjadivision.com

July 13th, 2018, 8:29 pm
Minion

odinsgrandson wrote:
Just got mine as well.

The deck has everything from the PDF (there were rumours that it would be missing the Tanchyo cards and some of the ronin). It is a hefty pack of cards- I don't think I realized quite how many there were.

Randy is two pieces (I think I was expecting more, especially with all those legs).

You got your Randy too?

July 13th, 2018, 8:57 pm
Mini-Boss

problem is with shipping in bulk wise, in theory you can do this.. you just don't know when the out of stock is back in stock, but you used to be able to still place in an order for when they are back in stock.. if you can't, maybe they need to bring in such a system? it's like some places have a 'ship separately if available earlier' option... wonder if there is the interest for that.

================

July 13th, 2018, 9:17 pm
Profile WWW
Denizen

@Manicman - well, what I do is place an order for the stuff I 'really want' and then tack on the stuff I kind of want eventually if it's in stock. If it's something I really want, then I check the website until it's in stock.

My understanding is that the store does not support a preorder or in stock notification function. It's also annoying that the in stock/out of stock is only on the product page and not in the universe product view.

So...it's just a giant chore/gates the end user from more efficient use of the store. And it's very unwieldy on mobile (I feel worse than the SPM store).

But in the end, everything I order from the store does eventually get shipped to me :).

July 13th, 2018, 10:18 pm
Minion

The biggest thing I have about it is that most of the time when I order from them it takes about a month to get my stuff. Like sleepy said if I order I do eventually get it no doubts there. It just takes them awhile. I was only hoping I would get it before gencon because the last time I ordered around that time I waited about a month and a half and had to call them directly to get them to ship which they did. This is what really makes ordering from the site for me a pain, but I do love their products so I’ll take the good with the bad. Also if I see they released something that isn’t website exclusive I honestly try to find another site to order from or go to my local game store to see if they can get it in.

Btw my order dates are: gloomborn 6/13, centaurs (both) 6/12 and randy/tusk raider 4/4. I might not had been the earliest but I should be somewhere up there.

July 13th, 2018, 11:23 pm
Mini-Boss

So now that ypu have it in your hands. Is the tanchyo universal key word the retribution like their madoushi? I should get mine tomorrow but i want to know now lol.

July 14th, 2018, 12:39 am
Mini-Boss

fair enough about the order placements. My stuff takes a while cause being in the UK (I know others have the same issue).

It can be annoying with lot of stuff out of stock but sadly, that is the way of life for a popular (ish) product.

I think the main reason they are mostly website orders only is cause of smaller production runs, I expect some bit be at the American cons they go to if in stock. If.. well, any shop near by (or some online uk based shops) had the resins in stock, I would probably buy more then I do cause it would be SOO much better and easier but.. I live in a backwater that likes to think it's still something (and lot of Londoners like to live down here... which seams to be making things worse and worse).

anyway.. I ordered my set of three (Gloomborn and both centaurs) when they went up, awaiting dispatch now they are being sent out ^_^

================

July 14th, 2018, 8:09 am
Profile WWW
Ninja Corps

vreeleader wrote:
So now that ypu have it in your hands. Is the tanchyo universal key word the retribution like their madoushi? I should get mine tomorrow but i want to know now lol.

Yes it is. From hero to mini boss and all the tanchyo ninja and oni.

July 14th, 2018, 12:09 pm
Denizen

In Arcade only the yajiri get retribution to let the kunoochi attack but the chinin gets vengeful storm that lets everyone attack when it’s defeated. The cards are in the free pdf preview if you can’t wait :)

July 14th, 2018, 1:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]