View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2018, 5:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 August Crystal Models 
Ninja Corps

Looks like Crystal Weaver (mini-boss) and Crystal Shaper (hero) are the Masterclass up next. And from the sound of it will be ready for Gencon.

https://ninjadivision.com/products/ninja-division/super-dungeon.html?p=3

July 10th, 2018, 7:16 pm
Mini-Boss

Hero is nice, but I can take or leave the mini-boss.. kinda look more like creep level through..

right now though, due to shipping mostly, I'll give these a miss as they aren't quite up for me paying a months money for (yeah, I earn very very little at the moment)

================

July 10th, 2018, 7:58 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

Looks interesting. May buy them but still waiting on all the other masterclass figures to be shipped, so not to sure.

July 10th, 2018, 9:34 pm
Ninja Corps

Well I did get a ship notice for my undead hero and undead mini-boss shipped as well as my conversion card pack. Didn't order Randy.

July 10th, 2018, 10:14 pm
Mini-Boss

@Ape2020 thanks for sharing and the update on shipping! I do think it's lame we have to check with each other to see when things are shipping :).

I am excited to see the sculpts for these - hopefully before 8/2! I am interested in both. I think the Crystal Weaver will be more...mini boss instead of creep like given it's a large base and spending money on a resin creep when it's not in the base games for 2.0 rules I don't think is a great investment.

Of course, now I'm wondering how much fun (or not fun) large base creeps might be! instead of mini slimes to ooze on you, big slimes that block doors!

July 10th, 2018, 10:59 pm
Minion

ape2020 wrote:
Well I did get a ship notice for my undead hero and undead mini-boss shipped as well as my conversion card pack. Didn't order Randy.

Crazy I ordered mine as soon as they was put up on the site, maybe I’ll get a shipping notification tomorrow. I should had clarified I received furious fungomancer and sweet heart candy but none of the others.

July 11th, 2018, 12:02 am
Mini-Boss

sleepy_laughter wrote:
@Ape2020 thanks for sharing and the update on shipping! I do think it's lame we have to check with each other to see when things are shipping :).

I am excited to see the sculpts for these - hopefully before 8/2! I am interested in both. I think the Crystal Weaver will be more...mini boss instead of creep like given it's a large base and spending money on a resin creep when it's not in the base games for 2.0 rules I don't think is a great investment.

Oh, it is a mini-boss, it's just the design and profile I think fits a creep more.

and I haven't been having too much trouble contacting SPM for updates on shipping.. not perfect of course but not too bad. Last time I contacted, there was unexpected delays with the 3 June releases due to awaiting card/blister stock, I haven't contacted since but if two of them have shipping notices for some people, it seams they are getting the stuff now.

================

July 11th, 2018, 8:21 am
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

I got my shipping notice yesterday I ordered the three master class minis and the upgrade deck.

July 12th, 2018, 10:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]