View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 21st, 2018, 10:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Have Sweetheart Candy and Randy been sent out yet? 
Bottle Cap

As the title states, have these models been sent out yet for everyone that ordered them? My patience is really beginning to wane.

July 8th, 2018, 2:49 am
Minion

I only just got mine a few days ago

Facebook
Twitter

July 8th, 2018, 9:45 am
Ninja Corps

I've got candy. I don't know that anyone has got Randy yet. Havn't heard f it at least.

July 8th, 2018, 12:05 pm
Ninja Corps

Sweetheart Candy are being delivered, no reports of shipping notices for Randy yet.

July 8th, 2018, 1:14 pm
Minion

Yes, I should clarify, I only ordered Candy

Facebook
Twitter

July 8th, 2018, 1:16 pm
Mini-Boss

I wonder if Randy is having the same delay as the other resins (waiting for Card stocks and packages). If you ordered Randy with Candy, then Candy would be held until the order is ready.

================

July 8th, 2018, 9:27 pm
Profile WWW
Ninja Corps

it was impossible to order them at the same time. they were both limited to their months (February and April). They had no availability overlap.

July 8th, 2018, 9:36 pm
Mini-Boss

that's what I thought (apart from third party sites that have had Candy on order, which good or bad, may have also lead to the delays ^_^) but lack of information.. in a way, I guess I shouldn't have stated what the delay reason was for Randy without the OP giving more details.. oh well, live and learn

================

July 8th, 2018, 9:44 pm
Profile WWW
Ninja Corps

Usagi wrote:
it was impossible to order them at the same time. they were both limited to their months (February and April). They had no availability overlap.

But there were funny things that happened...like my Sweetheart Candy and Fungomancer shipped together. Regardless of availability overlap, I think he'll be subject to stocking / consolidation attempts (probably both by software and shipping personnel). Combined with the internet outage when they were moving and the migration from the SodaPopMiniatures.com webstore to the NinjaDivision.com webstore, I'm just counting my blessings that these short-order resins are showing up within 4 months!

July 9th, 2018, 1:42 am
Bottle Cap

Got Candy, and got a notification of Randy. Still took way too long to ship which means I'm not getting any more models until the kickstarter ships.

July 12th, 2018, 2:22 pm
Ninja Corps

I got my randy notification as well. It also didn't take very long for him considering he was a manufacture-to-demand LE mini and it's been almost exactly two and a half months since the window to order him closed. So, that's just about to months to tally the order , get them molded, and sip them. That's not bad at all. Faster than Candy was, I think? My memory is fuzzy on exactly when I got her.

July 12th, 2018, 3:30 pm
Denizen

Randy also likely had much smaller volume than SH Candy so most likely it took longer to produce all the Candy's b/f they were shipped to SPM to distribute. Likewise, not having an office move and folks out sick likely helped improve turnaround time. I agree, it's not bad for Randy, but I think some folks are still waiting on SH Candy.

July 12th, 2018, 9:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]