View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 22nd, 2018, 11:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 NAS SDE Speculation 
Mini-Boss

Yeah, I think I saw the sale back then and at the time I was only missing 3 singles so the cost would've been ~$50.

Figure since ND will likely retail them (if they are retailed) for $15 each, figured $45 + shipping lumped with other stuff would save me a little money on the side since I'm not in a rush to play or paint them :). thank you for the info!

August 27th, 2018, 9:11 pm
Dungeon Boss

So Justin confirmed that Onibaba will be a boss (which is perfect for her).

Has he said anything about whether Onryu will also be a boss? I'm really hoping she'll be a boss as well (and I'm hoping for a really tough arcade incarnation of her).

August 27th, 2018, 10:28 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

That’s the popular opinion. If they do 3 dungeon bosses I can’t think of a better candidate. Jorogumo was tough when I played her in arcade. Onibaba also does not appear to be a wimp. Justin did state the ninjas are intended to provide a bigger challenge.

August 28th, 2018, 1:48 am
Ninja Corps

I am also guessing the Kappa will be a mini boss.

August 28th, 2018, 11:55 am
Mini-Boss

such a missed opportunity for ninja turtles ;)

August 28th, 2018, 12:58 pm
Mini-Boss

Well, it's September now! Any thoughts on when we will see NAS Upgrade pack 2 and the rest of the Upgrade pack 1 ronin released?

I saw boxes for Benkei and Sun Empire Wandering Empire in the Gencon photos, but not on the webstore yet. They're the last two ronin from upgrade pack 1 that were not released.

It's been pretty quiet on the SDE front (imo) from ND/SPM...but maybe understandably b/c they did not provide a production update on RK 2.0 that they were hoping to get shipped out by end of August. (and of course Labor day weekend in the US).

September 4th, 2018, 5:17 pm
Mini-Boss

I'm hoping for one of the ronin as the last boss, able to summon the samurai as creeps/guards. Apart from that it's a bit quiet, I agree.

September 6th, 2018, 8:16 pm
Mini-Boss

I would love if they did end up using the samurai as creeps....even the lanterns since the bosses of legends all seem to have creeps/that's the direction SPM seemed to have been moving.

I think the usual issue would be potential logistics as they'd have to break up NAS core boxes to get them and the Backspindle ninja squad game only uses a few NAS minis so /shrug.

I'm thinking we'll hear RK > Starfinder > NAS upgrade pack 2/SDE MC sometime in September (barring more...delays)

September 6th, 2018, 9:32 pm
Mini-Boss

I posted cards for the above beta rules for Onibaba in the discord (hearthsworn forge). Nothing special just the rules as written on fancy cards.

October 18th, 2018, 9:03 am
Dungeon Boss

Xris Wraith wrote:
I posted cards for the above beta rules for Onibaba in the discord (hearthsworn forge). Nothing special just the rules as written on fancy cards.

I can't seem to find them. Link? Or repost the pics?

October 31st, 2018, 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

I've reposted them just now.

November 2nd, 2018, 7:05 am
Dungeon Boss

Sorry, I meant that I'm having trouble finding the discord page at all, not just Onibaba. I feel that my search-fu isn't up to the task.

A link would be much appreciated.

November 6th, 2018, 4:39 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

@odinsgrandson - i sent your FB studio page a PM with a link to the SDE discord (expire 1 day).

the SDE discord link has not been posted to this forum. It has been shared pretty liberally on FB communities, social media, and by ND in some of their community spotlights.

November 6th, 2018, 4:54 pm
Minion

Was just able to get a good deal on an all in NAS pledge. Seen so many great paint jobs, can't wait to take a crack at 'em.

I'm hoping when they finally get around to doing the last two batches of crossover cards they just drop em both at once since they were delayed. Would prefer to snatch em all at once instead of piecemeal.

November 14th, 2018, 11:27 pm
Mini-Boss

@rudehero - that would be awesome! I think the bottleneck will continue to be the whole focusing on the KS stuff since the SDE NAS is currently perceived as 'stealing' resources from the outstanding projects.

Also, not sure if they just drop the PDF and/or upgrade decks how much that'd hurt their estimated sales for the repackaged product.

November 15th, 2018, 12:17 am
Dungeon Boss

Justin showed off some of the rules from wave 2 (for the Ijin clan and Onibaba). I'm sure it isn't much work from there to create a PDF, so we're probably waiting for them to get everything together to have another round of repackaged releases.

November 15th, 2018, 8:01 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5