View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 18th, 2018, 10:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Selling my whole painted SDE collection 
Mini-Boss

Well... the day has finally come. I am ready to part with my Super Dungeon collection. It's been a fun time for sure. I had a blast painting and playing with all my models, but my enthusiasm for the game has dipped significantly. I feel really bad that they have been sitting on my shelf collecting dust, so I would really like them to go to a good home where they will be played with. I tried my best to take some pictures of my whole collection at once. Let me know if you want individual pictures of anything and I'll take some for you.

Full Image Gallery https://imgur.com/a/jfL1Gvo

-------

I basically have EVERYTHING there is for the game painted. I also have all the cards, tiles, dice, tokens, etc. The only things I don't have or are unpainted are:

- The original base game models
- Soda Master Candy
- King Starfire
- One set of Bramble Knight monsters are unpainted
- One set of Bramble Knights I converted to be the Fireflow variant as shown on the Kickstarter Page
- One set of Old Growth Hollow monsters I was going to do the same, but didn't really start on them.

As a bonus, one set of Bramble Knights I converted and painted to match the artwork on the Glaurdoom Moor version of them, like in the Kickstarter updates.

I also have the Walrus, but no other masterclass models.

I also still have my Completionist Legends pledge, plus one additional 2.0 starter set. I can part with that, assuming I can change the address or just mail it to you once it arrives.

-------

Here is how I want to break it down. Counting it all up on the SDE Compendium product page, I have about $800 in products at MSRP. I would love if someone was able to take everything at once, but if not I am willing to break it down into smaller components. Since everything is painted, I am asking for more than MSRP for my time. I know the pictures aren't the greatest, but let me know what you want pictures of and I'll post them. Ask Holy Cross about my work, as I sold him my King Starfire awhile back. You won't be disappointed, as I spend hundreds of hours on these guys.

-------

If anyone is able to buy the whole collection, I'll take MSRP + 50% for it. So $1200 for everything. I might be able to offer this discount for any other large chunk of it.

Any other purchase I would ask 2x MSRP for it.

You would also have to pay shipping and handling. I'd make sure everything is correctly boxed and padded to make a safe trip. I wouldn't know S+H until I can try to package it up and give you an estimate. With all the components (especially tiles) it would be more, but I could just ship the models if you wanted.

-------

Anyway, that's it! Send me a PM and we can work out a deal.

June 4th, 2018, 6:43 pm
Minion

It's all a bit rich for my budget at the moment, but it DOES look like a great deal, and from what I can see you've done a fantastic job painting things up. Whoever buys your work is going to be very happy with their purchase. ^_^

Makes me start thinking about trying to find another unpainted Forgotten King core, so that I can do some of the alt group versions we've seen cards for this far. Some of those were REALLY cool.

Best of luck getting things sold, sorry to see another fan leaving but I can't blame you even a little. :/

June 4th, 2018, 11:38 pm
Minion

A real shame - it looks like a lot of love went into those. Did you used to post a lot in the gallery? I think I recognise some of these?

Sorry to see someone like you leave, but nothing lasts forever. Wish you all the happiness with whatever you end up playing :)

June 4th, 2018, 11:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]