View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 10th, 2018, 6:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Ninja All-Stars repackaged for Super Dungeons Explore 
Dungeon Boss

sleepy_laughter wrote:
Unfortunately the ND marketing lead indicated the upgrade pack 1 is just the kitsune clan and ronin bring rereleased repackaged on 6/27. So the pdf cards will likely represent the first 2 or 3 upgrade packs. And don’t forget about shipping and customs for non US.

UPDATE- He was wrong- the NAS UPGRADE PACK 1 HAS ALL OF THE CARDS FROM THE PDF!

I just got mine in the mail today, and it has all the Tanchyo and other Ronin cards in it as well.

I must say, it is a pretty hefty deck of cards. I haven't realized quite how many cards they were, I was expecting it to look less than half the size.

July 13th, 2018, 7:52 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

Oh! I forgot to update this thread about that.

Yes, ND Justin verified in another thread on here that the NAS Upgrade pack will be the 58 cards from the PDF.

This makes me much happier and I think the expectation is that there will be 2 more upgrade packs to include the 4 clans (Ijin I think is part of the next pack as it's currently being playtested as will Onibaba) and cover the rest of the ronin. The heroes in NAS Ambush will also expect to get 'named' ronin updated cards in the upgrade packs (especially since Mochizuki is already part of the crossover story!)

July 13th, 2018, 8:12 pm
Employee

sleepy_laughter wrote:
Oh! I forgot to update this thread about that.

Yes, ND Justin verified in another thread on here that the NAS Upgrade pack will be the 58 cards from the PDF.

This makes me much happier and I think the expectation is that there will be 2 more upgrade packs to include the 4 clans (Ijin I think is part of the next pack as it's currently being playtested as will Onibaba) and cover the rest of the ronin. The heroes in NAS Ambush will also expect to get 'named' ronin updated cards in the upgrade packs (especially since Mochizuki is already part of the crossover story!)

This is all correct!

Studio has been pumping out cards for these guys at quite a pace. Clan Ijin, Clan Yamazaru, Onibaba and the ronin for the second deck are all finalized and off to print!

Email: justin.gibbs@ninjadivision.com

July 13th, 2018, 8:27 pm
Mini-Boss

!!!!!!! @ND_Justin very excited! Need more time to play SDE :). And paint! And all the things~~

July 13th, 2018, 8:37 pm
Ninja Corps

Okay I've got the Clans before from the ks but not many of the singles. So hunting around on eBay I've gotten a few but many weren't there or cost to much. So kept looking and found this French shop selling stuff half off, including model i couldn't find Philibert https://www.philibertnet.com/en/search?search_query=Ninja%20All-Stars%20VF. Even shipping to the US wasn't too bad.

July 16th, 2018, 9:11 am
Mini-Boss

Thanks for the tip. The shipping to US for me was 20 euro or 23.4 usd. and each figure was 4.78 euro or 5.6 usd which is a great price. For the few minis I’m missing I think it may be about the same to wait for the official repackage and piggyback shipping on an order. If you need a lot then this might be a tough source to beat.

July 17th, 2018, 1:33 am
Ninja Corps

sleepy_laughter wrote:
Thanks for the tip. The shipping to US for me was 20 euro or 23.4 usd. and each figure was 4.78 euro or 5.6 usd which is a great price. For the few minis I’m missing I think it may be about the same to wait for the official repackage and piggyback shipping on an order. If you need a lot then this might be a tough source to beat.

Plus they have some models i haven't seen else where like , Onryo, Blind Swordman, and Gomen. Also a few Clan boys where on sale to. Great deal if your in Europa. Shipping seems go by amount spent so to US 50€ and under is 20€. I got 10 singles.

July 17th, 2018, 2:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3