View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 24th, 2018, 4:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Is anyone else just completely bored with SDE? 
Bottle Cap

i never enjoyed the game
i bought base game + FK on ebay then bought a few addons instantly because i felt motivated
i didn't enjoyed it and didn't like the rules but i like the concept of the game so i decided to back the KS , hoping they would fix their broken rules and ask help from somebody who actually knows how to write rules

Good suggestion for 2.0. I did not try these yet, i wanted to wait till i got all the new cards and stuff... I read some good comments about the new rules so i have hope for the future
I'll have a look at these !

May 24th, 2018, 10:09 pm
Denizen

I hope youbenjoy the new rules as much as i did! I was in a similar spot. Definitely post questions if they come up with the new rules bc it is a bitbdifferent but stoll feels like the good parts of sde to me.

May 25th, 2018, 12:43 am
Mini-Boss

blackshad wrote:
i never enjoyed the game
i bought base game + FK on ebay then bought a few addons instantly because i felt motivated
i didn't enjoyed it and didn't like the rules but i like the concept of the game so i decided to back the KS , hoping they would fix their broken rules and ask help from somebody who actually knows how to write rules

Good suggestion for 2.0. I did not try these yet, i wanted to wait till i got all the new cards and stuff... I read some good comments about the new rules so i have hope for the future
I'll have a look at these !

I did not like the rules either, when they came out with FK (and even the 1.0 had it's problems). But myself and a couple of other people developed the Lootimeter mode, which completely saved the game for me.

Arcade 2.0 is pretty good, I will admit, but Lootimeter is another viable option for you to consider.

May 25th, 2018, 2:12 pm
Denizen

Lootimeter has the benefit of letting your board start COVERED with monsters. That's one of the aspects I miss, but I do appreciate that it's a bit less onerous/intimidating as a result.

May 25th, 2018, 5:12 pm
Mini-Boss

sleepy_laughter wrote:
Lootimeter has the benefit of letting your board start COVERED with monsters. That's one of the aspects I miss, but I do appreciate that it's a bit less onerous/intimidating as a result.

Any game of Lootimeter that I have played starts off me feeling like "this is going to be easy!" but somewhere on the second tile, things start to bog down and then it has always been a close fight to the finish. But then maybe that's just my experience.

May 25th, 2018, 7:57 pm
Denizen

Oh, sorry, to clarify, the less onerous/intimidating is for Arcade 2.0, not lootimeter. Unless you fall behind in Arcade 2.0, you're generally only fighting one or two spawn worth of monsters at a time.

May 25th, 2018, 8:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2