View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently May 26th, 2018, 1:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Ninja webpage redesign? 
Minion

Super Dungeon's Online Store page has been redesigned. I'm not sure why they did it or what's better, but I noticed that the search feature is totally broken. For example, searching for "Level Box" or "Warband" or "tiles" all return no results. This makes it really hard to just get a list of what products are available.

April 13th, 2018, 3:10 pm
Denizen

Yup, it was noted in one of the mega threads, and yes, the new page/store has some issues.

Ultimately, the plan is to move everything to the ND store and there hasn't been straight answers on what that means for folks that have ninja points.

And yes, there are kinks. I personally am not a fan of the mobile experience (of either store), but there have been folks that sent positive feedback to John Cadice.

I have not personally used the new store beyond browsing so :3.

April 13th, 2018, 3:57 pm
Moderator Ninja

sleepy_laughter wrote:
Yup, it was noted in one of the mega threads, and yes, the new page/store has some issues.

Ultimately, the plan is to move everything to the ND store and there hasn't been straight answers on what that means for folks that have ninja points.

And yes, there are kinks. I personally am not a fan of the mobile experience (of either store), but there have been folks that sent positive feedback to John Cadice.

I have not personally used the new store beyond browsing so :3.

I highly doubt they would get rid of your ninja points because they transferred the store from Soda Pop to Ninja Division. As far as why, they are two different companies. It makes sense that Ninja Division, who partners with other companies, has a store with the projects from other companies.

April 16th, 2018, 10:58 am
Ninja Corps

was one of the changes that you now have to be a part of paypal to buy anything? The only option there is t pay is paypal, and the only option once you do that is to make an account (as opposed to many times i have used paypal without an account). If this is the case, I can't buy anything from them anymore. I won't sign up for paypal, plain and simple. THat's 100% a huge target for identity theft these days. no way i'm doing that @_@

April 18th, 2018, 9:29 pm
Denizen

I see credit card or debit as an option, though there seems to be a bug that prevents me from entering my card info.

April 18th, 2018, 11:37 pm
Ninja Corps

As an update to my problem regarding having to sign up for paypal to pay or whatnot. I contacted customer service at store@sodapopminiatures.com about it, and they responded almost instantly and went to surprisingly great lengths to get the order I wanted in.

They sent me a paypal invoice, that could be paid without an account. And it turned out that paypal, for whatever reason, won't even accept any of my plastic. so it even got to the point that they took my order over the phone for me. It was all handled very well and very quickly. It was about an hour, give or take, from the time I sent my first e-mail to customer service to having the order placed successfully.

So, if you are having issues like I was, or anything preventing placing an order, contact customer service. they will take care of you.

April 27th, 2018, 7:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]