View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 20th, 2018, 6:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Valentines day candy ship date? 
Denizen

I am also waiting on a shipping notification :). I'm figuring folks will likely start posting the minis in the next few days, next week latest.

May 18th, 2018, 8:26 pm
Minion

Just hoping it’ll be soon. Then I’ll be waiting on my tusk dwarf and randy.

May 18th, 2018, 8:29 pm
Ninja Corps

Samgillians wrote:
Just hoping it’ll be soon. Then I’ll be waiting on my tusk dwarf and randy.

I order those two at the same time. If you also did, i suspect that they won't ship them separately. They will wait for randy to be there to ship both based on the shipping cost i paid is my guess.

May 18th, 2018, 10:26 pm
Denizen

If you ordered them together, it will ship when Randy is ready. B/c you put them together to save on shipping.

May 18th, 2018, 10:48 pm
Denizen

My tracking says "Out for delivery" along with my Shroom boss! :D

May 18th, 2018, 11:08 pm
Denizen

Sweetheart Candy and The Fungomancer both arrived today. Awesome model!

https://m.facebook.com/wdneill1982/post ... d%3D&mdf=1

May 19th, 2018, 4:20 am
Mini-Boss

well, I need to wait a few days (i'm hoping by Friday but due to shipping, could be much longer) but that Candy Model looks fantastic. great heavy details, much more then normal, very nice.

I would have preferred the head to also be a different piece as I have a little problem with some lines.. mostly when it comes to the normal plastics which 'blur' a bit, but painting a straight line separation between some bits like the hand and hair in that kinda case.. but I got large hands (i'm 6"2 after all) and that aren't great for heavy detail work.. also a bit shakey, but not bad. Can't wait. Got any pictures of the fungomancer and heroic shroom too?

================

May 20th, 2018, 11:59 am
Profile WWW
Denizen

@Manic Man, here ya go:

https://m.facebook.com/wdneill1982/post ... d%3D&mdf=1

May 20th, 2018, 2:58 pm
Mini-Boss

nice. I'm debating about making a couple of casts of the heroic shapeshift.. there is no problem it only coming with one, but it's like the Witch. 1 Witch to one frog.. which meant technically, you could only turn one Hero into a frog at a time, despite there being no rules about that. Of course, the witches came in sets of 2 as part of a spawning point, so there were 2 frogs.. Making a cast of the shroom for my own use, I can do a few spares so I can turn have the ability to turn the whole group into fungus ^_^

================

May 20th, 2018, 3:29 pm
Profile WWW
Denizen

I’d love an extra Heroic Kinoshroom just to run him as an NPC or hero in Legends. That model is too awesome.

May 20th, 2018, 3:32 pm
Bottle Cap

Holy Cross wrote:
I’d love an extra Heroic Kinoshroom just to run him as an NPC or hero in Legends. That model is too awesome.

Yes! me too. Such an adorable mini. Who wouldn't want multiple... I want more mostly because of how it works with the rules, if more than one hero can be shapeshifted at a time, then they need the corresponding mini to reflect that :)

These releases were very nice though, I'm really happy with the quality of the minis and the artistic choices they made when designing them.

May 20th, 2018, 6:23 pm
Denizen

I really love the detailing on the fungomancer. Those patterned scales are going to take forever to paint, but they will look amazing.

May 21st, 2018, 2:46 pm
Minion

I ordered a Mistress Cavity toward the beginning of the month and a second one toward the end of the month, still waiting to receive so much as my shipping notification. Hopefully soon.

May 23rd, 2018, 10:58 am
Minion

Same here, mine was order around the 11th I was thinking about waiting it out for a few more days. I might just have to go head and messaged them, it is honestly the only reason I hate ordering from their store they seem to never ship my order unless I get ahold of them.

May 23rd, 2018, 4:39 pm
Mini-Boss

well, my Candy and Mancer turned up today ^_^
Royal mail done there normal bang up job, classed as only the £8 admin fee (Royal mail/Parcel force are one of the only UK companies that can handle import that do such a high amount, and a number of the others you can point out how they do it is illegal and therefore, don't need to pay it).. but what gets me is the VAT.. a big £10.50.. annoying but oh well, not unexpected and not really any thing to do with SPM side.

As people in the UK should know, any packages marked merchandise over the value of £15 (which these are rightly labelled, as they are merchandise, and well over the £15 mark) has 20% import VAT plus shipping. Which works out as £8.96 plus Shipping (£1.44 shipping works out about right).

most people point out that USPS is pretty good apart from that they use Royalmail/parcel force for the UK side.. which isn't a highly regarded company when it comes to importing. though for once, the £8 wasn't the bunk of the charge.

I'm I that upset or anything with that extra? no, expected it cause I know the import rules and the only fault on this part was that the UK import VAT with America is so high compared to a lot of other places. happy with order..

================

May 24th, 2018, 9:58 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

ManicMan wrote:
well, my Candy and Mancer turned up today ^_^
Royal mail done there normal bang up job, classed as only the £8 admin fee (Royal mail/Parcel force are one of the only UK companies that can handle import that do such a high amount, and a number of the others you can point out how they do it is illegal and therefore, don't need to pay it).. but what gets me is the VAT.. a big £10.50.. annoying but oh well, not unexpected and not really any thing to do with SPM side.

As people in the UK should know, any packages marked merchandise over the value of £15 (which these are rightly labelled, as they are merchandise, and well over the £15 mark) has 20% import VAT plus shipping. Which works out as £8.96 plus Shipping (£1.44 shipping works out about right).

most people point out that USPS is pretty good apart from that they use Royalmail/parcel force for the UK side.. which isn't a highly regarded company when it comes to importing. though for once, the £8 wasn't the bunk of the charge.

I'm I that upset or anything with that extra? no, expected it cause I know the import rules and the only fault on this part was that the UK import VAT with America is so high compared to a lot of other places. happy with order..

Did your items come in the same box?

May 24th, 2018, 10:03 pm
Ninja Corps

prodigal_dreamer wrote:
Did your items come in the same box?

You know, now that you mention it, mine just arrived and they did come in the same box. I need to check into that, because I definitely ordered separately and paid shipping for both.

May 24th, 2018, 11:04 pm
Denizen

If you got a joint shipment and paid separate or the wrong shipping weight definitely email them. One of the owners indicated they are aware of the issue and plan to fix it. Howard when has not been communicated yet.

May 25th, 2018, 12:47 am
Minion

Hm.... Still patiently(?) waiting on my shipping notification to come soon. Looks like they started going out a little over a week ago. Can't imagine it takes THAT long to get them all shipped out, right? Fingers crossed.

May 25th, 2018, 6:15 am
Mini-Boss

yes, same package which basically does make sense. some people seam to be moaning about lack of combo shipment but that is the norm. In the UK atleast, it's not as common for a company to comine shipment as it is to charge the same shipment but combine the orders.

I can see how people might be a little unhappy since it does mean a increase in the VAT because they are together but not by a huge amount. in fact, on there own, they are over the limit for VAT to be applied so that charge isn't any greater then the sum of the parts really. I have no problem with two orders that are ready at the same time being shipped together. a lot of places do that, though some have an option for apart if you want it like that.

================

May 25th, 2018, 7:41 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next