View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 15th, 2018, 7:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 World Of Super Dungeon Explore-Craft Officially kicked off 
Denizen

Very cool! Is it going to be treated as 3 hero party with extra tile or 5 hero party minus 2 hero? Figure that will affect mmc and hero activations.

Did you decide if how you are beefing up the boss? FK should have maxed Hubris on such a big dungeon but heroes may have op stats after 4 tiles!

April 25th, 2018, 1:43 pm
Denizen

sleepy_laughter wrote:
Very cool! Is it going to be treated as 3 hero party with extra tile or 5 hero party minus 2 hero? Figure that will affect mmc and hero activations.

Did you decide if how you are beefing up the boss? FK should have maxed Hubris on such a big dungeon but heroes may have op stats after 4 tiles!

Testing beefed up bosses today, but it is going to be 3 man dungeon, 4 tiles.

April 25th, 2018, 5:01 pm
Denizen

Cool! The included hardmode potions don't include anything that improves the toughness/resilience of the dungeon boss, just mini bosses.

A lot of the hard mode potions make the dungeon more challenging, but then you get to the boss and it's still dead after one or two hero turns.

I was thinking using some combination of the mini boss hard mode potion + the hard boss hard mode potion + allowing MMC to count for bosses for 5-6 hero activation, but that might be a bit nuts if the heroes have poor loot.

Sturdy is the obvious answer to stop things like Critical Success which is usually why my bosses get blown up, but it's also less fun. Still, giving the boss 20 hearts is a bit disheartening.

So I was also thinking of a self heal ability a ala spawn point or plot type thing like Ymnaur you can't hurt him until you defeat his waystones.

I think the easiest would be creating a spawn point after the boss spawns that the heroes need to defeat to make headway against the boss.

April 25th, 2018, 9:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3