View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently June 21st, 2018, 3:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Looking For Free Forum Page for SDE site 
Denizen

So the big date of Super Dungeon Explore Craft going open for all to play has been significantly moved up. Specifically to next week. All basic beta testing is done and the group is happy, the higher level stuff will be tweaked as we go.

So I wanted to open it up to literally everyone on this page that plays and is looking for a legends alternative.

I made a proboards forum to host it, but it's really a bad hosting site, always down and has constant issues.

Does anyone know of a good forum hosting website where I can do this and restrict it to actual SDE players.

I don't want to do intense coding. Something easy to use and navigate.

Thanks.

Drew

February 22nd, 2018, 5:11 pm
Denizen

I don’t know a good site, but I’m all about trying out your game system. It sounds awesome already, and if it’s playtested and Balanced, all the better!

February 22nd, 2018, 6:00 pm
Denizen

Holy Cross wrote:
I don’t know a good site, but I’m all about trying out your game system. It sounds awesome already, and if it’s playtested and Balanced, all the better!

The lower level stuff has gone well, the end game content is still on the floor. for tweaking, its kind of a living rule system to be updated as we go. But we did our first battlegrounds the other day, basically capture the flag. It was insane and hilarious.

February 22nd, 2018, 7:15 pm
Mini-Boss

I'd like to see what you have. Are you using basic Explore rules, or the mechanics from the official Legends stuff?

February 22nd, 2018, 8:42 pm
Denizen

eternaldream wrote:
I'd like to see what you have. Are you using basic Explore rules, or the mechanics from the official Legends stuff?

Its written more off of arcade and what I expected Legends to be.

February 23rd, 2018, 12:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]