View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 18th, 2018, 10:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Pet Parade missing creep cards 
Bottle Cap

My group would like to try out the new pet rules but I can't find many creep cards in the pdfs, only seeing Ghost, and Squiggly. We only currently have access to Rabid Squirrels. Does anyone know if the new card files with the rest of the creeps are floating around somewhere? Thanks!

February 17th, 2018, 10:08 pm
Mini-Boss

If you're looking for the classic versions the SDE Compendium is your best bet. Not sure if it's just me, but I'm have a bit of trouble connecting. A quick google search got me the Slims and the Giri. You should be able to find the bosses of legends creeps in one of the updates too.

February 18th, 2018, 6:04 pm
Bottle Cap

Thank you! I realised shortly after making this topic that FK came with cards for the squirrels. So just assuming we use the current creep cards with Pet Parade.

February 18th, 2018, 7:38 pm
Mini-Boss

yeah, Pet Parade only comes with the Creep cards for what creeps it comes with (Squigglies) and the Ghost which they are tweaking. All other creeps you buy seperately for both figure and card. Same with the Pets, APART from the fact of cards creeps which came out BEFORE the set, since you can't buy them with their Pet card, Pet Parade unlocks that feature with Pet cards for them.

================

February 19th, 2018, 11:15 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]