View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently February 23rd, 2018, 3:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Anyone have extra monsters from Forgotten King to sell? 
Mini-Boss

I'm looking for the monsters from the Old Growth Hollow and Bramble Knights from the Forgotten King set. After looking at the previews of the alternate monster types, I really want extras to paint up into something special. I've looked around for copies of Forgotten King, but it's hard to find any under $60. I don't really need any of the extra tiles and such, as I really just want the models.

I'm hoping someone here might have extra models lying around they don't want that they could sell or trade me. I don't really have much to trade, as all of the stuff I have is all painted. I do have one of the original resin King Starfire models though, all painted up and pretty. I don't really need him with the new model coming out, so I could trade him. Otherwise I can pay. Let me know if you're interested.

February 9th, 2018, 2:36 am
Bottle Cap

Have you tried ebay? Here in Germany you can sometimes buy a used set for under 40 Euro. Bought myself an almost complete set of FK and a all warbands plus some single heroes for 120 Euro. And since you should wash your minis before painting, there is nothing bad about used minis. And while you dont need extra tiles, its never wrong to have spare parts or since they are double-sided, you could play on all sides at the same time. Might be more interesting for Legends, where bigger "tilemaps" could come in handy.

February 9th, 2018, 10:29 am
Mini-Boss

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Dungeon- ... Sw~YRaes5Y

“Our patience will achieve more than your force.” - Edmund Burke

February 9th, 2018, 1:09 pm
Bottle Cap

This is at 16$ and ends in 4 hours and is already in the US, so possibly less shipping or customs:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-SODA-POP- ... 0009.m1982

Good luck!

February 9th, 2018, 2:48 pm
Minion

I'm in the same boat, although I'm pretty much planning on picking up a used set on eBay. I am actually heartily inclined to bid on that one bman just put up, but I don't want to fight you for it so I'll get the next one.

February 9th, 2018, 5:04 pm
Denizen

I would also recommend checking out the Chibi Gamers, a lot of the posters there got the mystery boxes and were doing trades/sales.

February 9th, 2018, 6:20 pm
Denizen

eternaldream wrote:
I'm looking for the monsters from the Old Growth Hollow and Bramble Knights from the Forgotten King set. After looking at the previews of the alternate monster types, I really want extras to paint up into something special. I've looked around for copies of Forgotten King, but it's hard to find any under $60. I don't really need any of the extra tiles and such, as I really just want the models.

I'm hoping someone here might have extra models lying around they don't want that they could sell or trade me. I don't really have much to trade, as all of the stuff I have is all painted. I do have one of the original resin King Starfire models though, all painted up and pretty. I don't really need him with the new model coming out, so I could trade him. Otherwise I can pay. Let me know if you're interested.

I’ll take a look tonight and see what I can spare. I only need one of each warband, so I should be able to spare something.

February 9th, 2018, 6:46 pm
Denizen

eternaldream wrote:
I do have one of the original resin King Starfire models though, all painted up and pretty. I don't really need him with the new model coming out, so I could trade him. Otherwise I can pay. Let me know if you're interested.

I checked and I have 1 extra set of the Bramble Knight and spawning point. I'm not sure if that's worth a King Starfire model to you or not. But I'm willing to part ways with them to help your cause.

February 10th, 2018, 3:10 am
Mini-Boss

Sorry, don't think I can part with him just for that. I'll probably end up buying a couple more Forgotten King sets and pawning off the rest I don't need on ebay or something. I did end up pledging for two of the new Classic sets. Should have gotten a third so I had all 3 types too!

February 10th, 2018, 3:14 am
Denizen

It’s cool, I just need enough to cover shipping honestly.

February 10th, 2018, 3:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]