View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently May 21st, 2018, 2:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Legends Refunds?? 
Bottle Cap

Hey guys, like many I backed the legends campaign, like many pretty bumbed its so over due and have basically moved on to other games and have no interest anymore in the game. Have been trying to get a refund but seems soda pop are basically ignoring me, emailed them, messaged on facebook and messaged on kickstarter. So far been longer than I would expect for someone to reply.

Anyone had any luck?

January 17th, 2018, 11:49 pm
Denizen

They usually respond - but they're usually slow. I mean weeks.

January 18th, 2018, 8:53 pm
Bottle Cap

So I did hear back and jumped through the verification hoops.
Now has been 4 months since I asked for a refund and have yet to receive it.

This is just mental, how can a company treat its customers with such disdain?

April 6th, 2018, 2:50 am
Bottle Cap

I live in Australia so limited with legal options in US, has anyone contacted your equivalent of our consumer watchdog. Over here it's illegal to take money and not deliver goods but more importantly we are entiled to refunds for bad service. Is there somewhere we can email regarding this, I'm at the point where after months of ignored emails and no refund I will take this further.

April 6th, 2018, 3:16 am
Denizen

poptastic wrote:
I live in Australia so limited with legal options in US, has anyone contacted your equivalent of our consumer watchdog. Over here it's illegal to take money and not deliver goods but more importantly we are entiled to refunds for bad service. Is there somewhere we can email regarding this, I'm at the point where after months of ignored emails and no refund I will take this further.

SPM have said that refunds are in a queue. You can keep blowing up their inbox, but refunds are trickling out a few at a time. It's my understanding that they have to keep a tight rein on money so that when the next factory slot opens up, then can send the check and hit the production button.

I know this probably doesn't give you the answer you're looking for, but I hope it helps at least.

April 8th, 2018, 12:42 am
Denizen

Kickstarters also involve a risk of not getting anything if a) company cheats (shouldn't be case here) or b) goes into bankruptcy (possibility when too many not fulfilled projects on-going). Smaller risks in boardgame projects involve bad rules, low quality end product and years of delays which is especially true with miniature projects.

April 8th, 2018, 4:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]