View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 24th, 2018, 4:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 [Info] Super Late Pledges 
Bottle Cap

So guys I have really good news for all of you who want to come into the Kickstarter!
I got a reply from Scott (you find it below).
So yeah here we go!!
(Now I really have much to paint :lol: )

Hello Nadine,

Thank you for your unending support for our Super Dungeon line of products, it means the world to us.
I am reaching out to you to let you know that super-late pledges are now available for a limited time!
We decided that after all this time, we had to let the fans who couldn't originally get in on Legends participate.
It's only fair that everyone who loves our products as much as we do gets their chance to pledge and play.
You are welcome to reply to this email with your PayPal account information, shipping address, and desired pledge level.
I will happily set you up with an order for any bundle from the current Super Dungeon Explore Kickstarter campaign.
Please let me know if you would like to proceed soon!

Thanks again,
Scott

November 22nd, 2017, 8:22 am
Bottle Cap

Do you happen to know where these pledges will be available at or do we have to message them to be able to get it?

thank you

November 22nd, 2017, 9:24 am
Bottle Cap

Just Email them. They handle the backlog of Mails really good.

You can see the different pledges at Kickstarter.
But be aware that you need to add shipping.
So a 300$ pledge with shipping to Germany costs ~330$.

November 22nd, 2017, 9:31 am
Minion

This does not surprise me tbh, there has been a lot of people requesting refunds for a while now. I'd highly recommend anyone who is interested to get on this ASAP. I mean I understand why people have been giving up on this, I myself never have despite my vocal issue with the KS itself. I'm just glad to see some kinda of positive come from this Hot-mess, at least for fans anyway.

Check out my blog: https://thelandofaporia.wordpress.com/

November 22nd, 2017, 11:52 am
Denizen

Klena wrote:
So guys I have really good news for all of you who want to come into the Kickstarter!
I got a reply from Scott (you find it below).
So yeah here we go!!
(Now I really have much to paint :lol: )

Hello Nadine,

Thank you for your unending support for our Super Dungeon line of products, it means the world to us.
I am reaching out to you to let you know that super-late pledges are now available for a limited time!
We decided that after all this time, we had to let the fans who couldn't originally get in on Legends participate.
It's only fair that everyone who loves our products as much as we do gets their chance to pledge and play.
You are welcome to reply to this email with your PayPal account information, shipping address, and desired pledge level.
I will happily set you up with an order for any bundle from the current Super Dungeon Explore Kickstarter campaign.
Please let me know if you would like to proceed soon!

Thanks again,
Scott

Thank you for sharing this info Klena, i was able to get in at the completionist level!!!!

December 1st, 2017, 1:34 pm
Bottle Cap

No problem ;)

December 1st, 2017, 1:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]