View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 20th, 2017, 10:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Kobold arena warband 
Denizen

prepping my collection for sale, it's a real pain trying to sort out all cards etc back to the original format\packaging.

e.g. first addition cards back to relic knigh models etc cards back to FK upgrad deck etc :lol:
Ive now reached my odds and ends box , So I thought if I had enough models I'd include them inmy arena box as a war band .

So what composes a kobold war band is it just thesame models as came in the box sets?

thanks.

November 9th, 2017, 8:07 pm
Denizen

The warband on the cover of the arena box is the Claws of the Wyrm plus Ser Snap jaw.

November 9th, 2017, 9:53 pm
Denizen

sorry thats not what I was asking, I was trying to ask how do you make a war band out of the
existing kobold warren spawn points, as the revised boxset surely comes in war band format?

November 9th, 2017, 10:10 pm
Mini-Boss

I'm not sure what you mean either. I mean, any warband can be two spawn points worth of monsters. The Kobold Warrens are a paired spawn, so you would just take them all. The new box isn't getting any different number of models. They still have the same kinds, just different sculpts.

November 10th, 2017, 12:46 am
Denizen

If you're making a warband out of the 1st edition box then it's just one of the pair of Kobold Warrens, Rex, and a hero of your choice. Ser Snap Jaw is still the easiest hero if you want to go fully kobold. Alternatively, you could use the second paired spawn point to convert a hero.

November 10th, 2017, 2:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]