View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 19th, 2017, 3:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Essen 2017 
Denizen

As it's one of the very few Real board game conventions and the largest in the world (even if you count things like UK Games Expo and Gencon which only have a .. fairly minor part about board games), Essen 2017, in the town of Essen has just passed.. ND do anything about it or only do Pseduo American cons? (I know they are an American company, but I remember at one time they were saying about getting people in varies countries.

November 7th, 2017, 6:02 pm
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

I was on the Spiel 2016.
The problem is, that the game publisher Ulisses translate Super Dungeon Explore for German fans under his label.
They will not be (or maybe they will later) translating it again because of "things going on in the tabletop world". But neither they will sell the English copies. That's a shame!
I think ND cannot do much about it. Maybe just better shipping policies for European Customers.

November 8th, 2017, 8:00 am
Denizen

Or in some cases 'ANY' shipping policies for European Customers.. I know many American companies don't bother to translate into English and I'm fine with that (but it's nice that some do.. but it's not expected)..

problem is for me, I can only think of a hand full of gaming/model shops any where near me and they have such a limited range that i have to go online to buy stuff, which automatically means I pay more due to P&P costs, and most of these online places don't bother with things like SD.. Though as has been pointed out, there are some they do now.. limited but some.. I wonder how they get their stock.. pure American import or European Hub?

November 8th, 2017, 11:27 am
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

European Hub would be nice due to lower fees (as well for shipping).

Just a shame that I missed the Kickstarter Campaign...

November 10th, 2017, 8:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]