View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 20th, 2017, 8:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Von Drakk OOP? 
Bottle Cap

Any word if some of the various older expansions are still being printed? In particular I’ve been looking for von Drakk and everywhere seems out of stock. Including the soda pop store.

I’m thinking, and hopeful inventory has just been light with some of the current focus, but if I just missed info on older things phasing out I need to kick my search into high gear as eBay already has just VD for $120+!

October 7th, 2017, 12:38 am
Bottle Cap

If you are in europe I can point you to a store which Von Drakk as well as Von Drakk Ghost(tiles).

October 7th, 2017, 7:11 pm
Bottle Cap

I got a copy of VDM of a gaming store in california for 60 bucks a few weeks ago. Its called game kastle google it to see if they still have it in stock. It came with the new cards and all

October 8th, 2017, 8:47 pm
Bottle Cap

I second your hopes for Von Drakk reprint. I hesitated too long and looks like I missed an opportunity to buy it :(. Ideally, I'd love to see it available again... and sold in Europe :).

October 8th, 2017, 9:56 pm
Minion

Must be they have run out of their stock of it, and with Rail Raiders printing followed closely by Way of the Fighter, cant secure a slot to print off more.

Hopefully once this KS mess is somewhat ironed out (and Wave 1 SDL is printed and on its way...and Relic Knights wave 1......it never ends....) they can get some of the Out of Print stuff run through.

October 8th, 2017, 10:41 pm
Denizen

Danteire wrote:
Must be they have run out of their stock of it, and with Rail Raiders printing followed closely by Way of the Fighter, cant secure a slot to print off more.

Hopefully once this KS mess is somewhat ironed out (and Wave 1 SDL is printed and on its way...and Relic Knights wave 1......it never ends....) they can get some of the Out of Print stuff run through.

Relic knight, Way of the fighter, and I believe Starfinder miniatures are being done by Archon Studios in Europe rather than whatever Chinese factory they use but I agree, Von Drakk and other SDE products probably wont be reprinted until after at least Legends wave 1 if not wave 2.

Last edited by Imriel on October 9th, 2017, 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 9th, 2017, 3:02 pm
Minion

In their October newsletter link to their google doc. Von Drakk is currently out of stock but not discontinued. So if nothing changes on its status, they should be making more of the product. As to when it will be back in stock, I don't know.

October 9th, 2017, 3:06 pm
Bottle Cap

Todilo wrote:
If you are in europe I can point you to a store which Von Drakk as well as Von Drakk Ghost(tiles).

That's interesting. Can you share the link?

October 9th, 2017, 3:42 pm
Bottle Cap

c2h5oc2h5 wrote:
Todilo wrote:

If some admin would approve me so I can send pm's

October 9th, 2017, 4:52 pm
Moderator Ninja

Todilo wrote:
c2h5oc2h5 wrote:
Todilo wrote:

If some admin would approve me so I can send pm's

Unfortunately there isn't anything I can do. I believe it is walled behind the number of posts you have.

October 10th, 2017, 11:35 am
Bottle Cap

Im in europe and would love to know were to get von drake with out selling my soul

October 10th, 2017, 2:50 pm
Mini-Boss

Danteire wrote:

They've always had a bit of a delay with getting their stuff reprinted. This delay isn't necessarily caused by the kickstarter.

I don't know that you should take that as 'good' news, but there you have it. I have no doubt that Von Drak will be reprinted, but i have no idea where it is on the long list of priorities.

October 10th, 2017, 3:24 pm
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

c2h5oc2h5 wrote:
Todilo wrote:

Maybe you can hit me up a PM on bgg (name "Godvillig")

October 11th, 2017, 7:44 am
Bottle Cap

Sukausu wrote:
Im in europe and would love to know were to get von drake with out selling my soul

Hi, send me a pm on BGG (name ="Godvillig").

October 11th, 2017, 7:45 am
Bottle Cap

Thanks for the offers of help in finding a place to purchase, luckily one of my FLGS's has a sister store that had a copy in stock and are shipping it to my local shop. Should be able to pick it up sometime next week. Good luck to anyone else trying to find a copy (and at a reasonable price).

October 12th, 2017, 9:41 pm
Mini-Boss

Both buysend and archonia have been tested and thus far successfully delivered to Germany without tax. Together, they offer a lot of sde

October 14th, 2017, 9:05 am
Bottle Cap

According to SPM's fanpage Von Drakk shall return soon. Good ;).

October 24th, 2017, 7:05 pm
Employee

Correct, it is being reprinted.

Email: justin.gibbs@ninjadivision.com

October 24th, 2017, 7:40 pm
Mini-Boss

Certainly Von Drakk Manor reprint will arrive with same kind of box as Caverns of Roxor 2.0 have. I would like to buy an empty box with this quality and dimensions presented on Caverns of Roxor to decently storage my purple minis and Von Drakk tile set. The opportunity of some wave of Legends to swap a brown box for one retail box of Von Drakk could be good. I pay the extra to have it without the need of purchase an full box with minis which I already have.

“Our patience will achieve more than your force.” - Edmund Burke

October 26th, 2017, 12:59 pm
Bottle Cap

Just found one on german ebay and shiped to the uk for around £50 ther are more on ther (but will come with cards in german)

October 27th, 2017, 1:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next