View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 19th, 2017, 3:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Anyone dropping out on the Legends Kickstarter? 
Bottle Cap

Yep that would be awesome :)

October 26th, 2017, 8:49 pm
Bottle Cap

Astra wrote:
bman74 wrote:

However, I asked Justin if he can help with late pledging or offer the pledges that others wanted a refund for, and he said that (Ninja?) Scott is still working to help with this. That does not necessarily mean that it will be possible, but hopefully they can do something for us late interested...

As soon as I get a response, I will tell here.

By the way, I ordered some minis on 13th October, which where shipped on 25th October, so they are still quite behind and a response could take a while.

But if there are others interested, I encourage you to post here so that ND sees we are not just a small amount of people. The more the better I guess.

That would be great. I was low on cash during the campaign and I'd really love to upgrade my pledge to completionist too. I'll keep my fingers crossed Scott can find a way to make that possible. :)

Me, too. Would be really awesome if they find a way. I would likely pay more shipping (or any other fees) to get that late pledge for completionist than pricier in the store.
I like to have all things together :)

*rubbing hands* more Minis to paint and make my friend sigh :twisted: :mrgreen:

October 27th, 2017, 6:46 am
Bottle Cap

I would also be very much interested !

October 27th, 2017, 7:02 am
Bottle Cap

I wouldn't mind the retail price either but the german publisher dropped SDE like a hot potato and they are not even willing to sell the english versions instead. :evil: So now with the ninja shipping option gone it's really hard (and usually very pricy) to get the latest expansions here. (T_T)

I'm just glad ppl are still posting alternate sellers in the "Europe postage" thread.

October 27th, 2017, 9:09 am
Bottle Cap

That's true. "Just because there are troublesome times coming to the tabletop world"... Ulisses why you do this to us?

October 27th, 2017, 9:50 am
Bottle Cap

I got already yesterday a response from Scott and I have to say that he really took some time to answer.

He apologized for the delay on his response and told he wants to help us get new pledges and he tries to get in touch with those people that can "authorize new pledges", but that those are not available right now.

While this is not the answer we were hoping for, it shows at least that they care and are aware of us.

Personally, I cant imagine that they dont take the opportunity to acquire us new pledgers, while so many others ask for refunds. Most in this thread are from Germany or other EU countries and with the latest lack of distribution in Europe (Ulisses plans to not continue distribution in Germany, though I dont understand why they translate RRI), I dont think they should let pass the opportunity to reach those people. Will be getting more difficult in the future to make people attend to SDE, especially the new game mechanics, so every gamer does PR for them and does it for free.

I will keep you informed if I get any new response and if necessary remind Scott, for he asked to do so. I think he really has a hard time. Hopefully he gets some helpers soon, at least until they are up to date with responding emails, most are probably reminders for previous mails.

October 28th, 2017, 7:05 am
Bottle Cap

Thanks bman74 for sharing that info with us. This sounds very promising =)

October 28th, 2017, 10:46 am
Mini-Boss

Zealot Miniatures did something like re-sell the dropped out pledges of Twisting Catacombs on their webstore. I entered as late backer this way, but it was a little more expensive than support it during the Kickstarter campaign. Even as late backer, I had the feel it took much more time to deliver the miniatures than expected, but in the end I received all in perfect conditions and high quality.
My hope lies on the same conclusion here, despite of time spent.

“Our patience will achieve more than your force.” - Edmund Burke

October 30th, 2017, 3:01 pm
Ninja Corps

Nephastus wrote:
it took much more time to deliver the miniatures than expected, but in the end I received all in perfect conditions and high quality. My hope lies on the same conclusion here, despite of time spent.

I'm with you here Nephastus. Having backed dozens of Kickstarters, my range on boardgames spans from 6 months (Rooster Teeth's Million Dollars But...") to Ghostbuster The Board Game at about 2 years. SDE: Legends will be my longest as it rolls past Dec 2017. That said, it's the only game that I actually get onto the forums and theory craft around. I've got the patience. I hope that after they square the order of their house and deliver on all of their pipeline, the ND/SPM crew are staffed to keep the ball rolling.

October 31st, 2017, 2:32 am
Bottle Cap

That would be good. In Germany it will be hard to get due to the game publishers choice to not translate it anymore. Even some addons are hard to get here...

October 31st, 2017, 9:59 am
Bottle Cap

Hi I late pledged for the completionist level $299 and requested to cancel the order about a month ago
After a few emails promising a 6-8 day refund eventually Scoot informed me that there will be a significant delay in the refund

Really not happy about being told I can get a refund and then getting the rugged pulled away last minute

But thought it would be best to let people know that there are others in UK looking to drop late pledges

Be happy to swap it to someone if interested and if soda/ninja could manage such a task

Nice to be here anyway even if it is under such circumstances

Ps has anyone ever got there refunds ? ?

October 31st, 2017, 12:13 pm
Bottle Cap

Hello I'd be interested if they re-opened any late pledges.

November 3rd, 2017, 11:56 am
Bottle Cap

Anyone heard anything new about it?
Still no reply for my email out of October from SPM...

November 10th, 2017, 8:48 am
Bottle Cap

Klena wrote:
Anyone heard anything new about it?
Still no reply for my email out of October from SPM...

I got a reply from Scott after like 3 weeks of wait. But it most likely depends on the type of request how fast support can respond.

Like I said before in my case I got the "All Pixelated Late Pledge" from the Sodapop store and Scott was able to upgrade my Pledge to "Completionist". Not sure if they are now able to add new pledges too.
So if you wish to upgrade your existing pledge I encourage you to write an email.

Anyway Klena did you get the automatic "We recieved your request..." mail?

Because I remember one time sending a message about replacing a card and I didn't get the automatic response nor an answer.
I tryed again after some time using my email account instead of the message function, got the automatic response and an answer a few days later.

So maybe you want to check your inbox/spam folder for the automatic response and if you can't find it write another email. ;)

November 13th, 2017, 11:00 am
Bottle Cap

Mhhh... I cannot remember receiving an email... Wrote it from the online form to info@sodapopminiatures.com and directly per mail to store@sodapopminiatures.com (26th October).

Maybe I am going to repeat this.

Edit: Wrote an email again and got an automatic response. Now 3 weeks of waiting xD

November 13th, 2017, 11:08 am
Bottle Cap

Maybe less than 3 weeks. I think support was able to catch up some more.

Hope you can get the pledge you want too! (^.^ )

November 13th, 2017, 11:21 am
Bottle Cap

Me too :)
Atm I am painting my FK Set. Will post some pics soon. But I don't get the bottles of the fae alchimist realistic.

If there is no chance of getting those pledges, I think I am going to purchase it after it is published for the mainstream.

November 13th, 2017, 11:24 am
Bottle Cap

Well today I got an anwser from Scott, telling me that there are not accepting any late pledges...

... but if they see the demand they will think about it.

He said he will inform me if there is new information about it.

I told him about this forum thread. Hopefully they will see it before release date... :(

What I don't get is why people that are already in the pledge can upgrade (like Astra did) but new guys have no option...
What intrests me as well is, if people that are in this pledge can get 2 copies of what they pledged... :lol:

November 16th, 2017, 9:02 am
Bottle Cap

I asked Justin to ask Deke in the live Q&A if they can make Late pledges available. Since the Q&A is moved to next week I have no response yet. But with the latest news Scott gave to Klena, my hope is declining. Although I do not understand why they cant offer us the pledges of someone who got refunded. Does not make sense to me ignoring a customer who is willing to buy for 300 US$.

So I am also asking to buy someones Completionist or at least Legendary Pledge. I prefer someone from Germany or at least EU, because I live near Berlin and want to avoid the high custom fees. I could even imagine to pay a higher price than the pledge was plus shipping to me. So if you read this, please let me know if you want to get rid off yours. I still cant PM, but maybe its possible to receive a PM and then please include your email. Thanks!

November 17th, 2017, 3:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2