View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 22nd, 2017, 10:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Trying to Get in Touch with Anyone from Soda Pop 
Bottle Cap

I have emailed Soda Pop/Ninja Division four times at both store@sodapopminiatures.com and info@sodapopminiatures.com since August 6 trying to request a refund for my Super Dungeon: Legends Pledge. That makes it over seven weeks, almost two months, since my first email, and I have not received a single response, besides the automated "We have received your email and will get back to you as soon as possible" reply.

It seems, at this point, that they are simply purposely ignoring me so as not to offer a refund, and at this point, though I try to be understanding and professional with customer support, I am beyond furious. Is there another way to get in touch with them, maybe a phone number? Are any of the staff reading this forum? If not, and email is the only method of communication, what recourse do I have?

September 19th, 2017, 5:45 pm
Bottle Cap

Maybe try facebook or twitter. Those usually get responses from companies. Or you could try insiders tactic and be nasty till they force you a refund.

September 20th, 2017, 3:01 am
Bottle Cap

Same here, trying to get a refund, but no response at all!

October 3rd, 2017, 8:23 pm
Bottle Cap

Maybe someone from SPM could at least give us a current estimated turnaround time on emails? I'm sure they're being handled through some sort of queue. Are we talking a day or two? A week? 2-3 weeks? At what point do we need to start sending follow-up emails?

October 3rd, 2017, 9:11 pm
Minion

In the past, when I did not get a response within a week, I have always sent a follow-up email.

Their Facebook messenger now automatically states that they don't reply back to inquiries and I was directed to use their email. I assume there is still a large backlog.

October 3rd, 2017, 9:52 pm
Denizen

Tarlach wrote:
Maybe someone from SPM could at least give us a current estimated turnaround time on emails? I'm sure they're being handled through some sort of queue. Are we talking a day or two? A week? 2-3 weeks? At what point do we need to start sending follow-up emails?

If it helps, I got a reply on 9/27 for an email I wrote on 8/11.

October 3rd, 2017, 10:10 pm
Ninja Corps

I had a response from the store almost 4 weeks after I submitted a question about an order.

"My wife lets me keep all of the miniatures she doesn't know about."

October 12th, 2017, 5:49 pm
Bottle Cap

Just wanted to update for anyone who is waiting for an email - I got a response today to an email sent on the 26th - so, almost exactly 4 weeks.

I had inquired why my order was still marked as "Processing" despite being purchased more than a week previous. The answer I got was:

"Regarding your current store order, we're currently working through a backlog of orders. Your items will ship as soon as possible, and I am sorry for the wait."

So I guess orders are more than a month behind?

October 18th, 2017, 4:29 am
Minion

I asked the question to Scott on Rail Raiders Infinite Kickstarter comments. Responses to emails is on a first come first serve basis. SPM/ND is still way behind with emails. As of yesterday he is responding to emails sent in September still:

Guys, I'm behind. Like a stone-trying-to-catch-up-with-the-wind behind. I'm answering my emails as quickly and efficiently as I can, but between all these projects I am being stretched kinda thin. Please don't be discouraged if it takes me a couple of weeks to get to you. If you receive an automated response, it's because you've reached my inbox outside of regular office hours. At this time, I am still answering some emails from September. I'll get to you soon.

October 18th, 2017, 2:59 pm
Minion

Oh my!! Too many projects?

October 18th, 2017, 3:17 pm
Minion

more a case of too many e-mail messages

October 18th, 2017, 4:49 pm
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

ManicMan wrote:
more a case of too many e-mail messages

Generated by too many projects, with too few CSRs to answer them.

October 18th, 2017, 6:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]