View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 22nd, 2017, 10:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Soda Pop Store Processing Delay? 
Bottle Cap

I ordered a Twilight Knight on the September 2nd, and the store info says processing takes 2-3 days. I understand the 3 day weekend having no part of that, but from the 5th to the current day (14th), is 8 business days. Is there a processing delay?

September 15th, 2017, 12:05 am
Mini-Boss

It's labeled as pre order item. Don't expect to receive it early.

“Our patience will achieve more than your force.” - Edmund Burke

September 15th, 2017, 12:38 pm
Minion

Its labelled as pre-order so that's right.. but it also says will start shipping 21st August 2017 (well, American so.. 8/21/2017).. so really, I don't think he is kinda right to wonder.. thought personally.. e-mail SPM or ND to ask? I guess it's a mistake between a '8' and a '9' or as I think this comes under ND more then SPM.

September 15th, 2017, 5:27 pm
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

I placed my order the day they showed up in the store almost a month ago and it still says processing so dont expect to receive them anytime soon.

September 15th, 2017, 7:05 pm
Bottle Cap

I think they are very behind with these new products. I even emailed them a few weeks back and still no reply.

September 16th, 2017, 7:40 am
Minion

The only crap thing with this is I'm moving in a week or two to another address so...I guess I will have to try to email them to change the shipping address.

September 20th, 2017, 6:20 am
Mini-Boss

I've contacted them and received a response. It seems that they had higher demand than the supply they ordered for Gencon, and had to order more in (which can take some time, since they're being produced and shipped from Europe).

September 21st, 2017, 3:34 pm
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

odinsgrandson wrote:
I've contacted them and received a response. It seems that they had higher demand than the supply they ordered for Gencon, and had to order more in (which can take some time, since they're being produced and shipped from Europe).

Thanks for letting us know. I have gad issues with SPM customer service in the past (three messages sent with no replay for over 9 months, mostly for the 1st edition core box that didn't give me dice, bases, or Riftling Rogue. Ended up buying Potion Party for the dice and using clay for bases. finally got Riftling Rogue from them some time last year.

September 21st, 2017, 6:15 pm
Bottle Cap

Is anyone having issues with processing delays for orders that DON'T involve the Twilight Knight? I ordered a bunch of stuff from the clearance sale, and it still shows as "Processing" three weeks later.

I sent two emails to the info address, one about this and one about the KS - one got an automated "please wait" reply, the other got nothing. Still no actual reply to either.

I'm really confused as to what's going on with this company. This isn't a Kickstarter with a product in development, this isn't a preorder or a back order - this is literally stuff they wanted out of their warehouse so badly that they heavily discounted it.

October 11th, 2017, 4:35 am
Minion

Tarlach wrote:
Is anyone having issues with processing delays for orders that DON'T involve the Twilight Knight? I ordered a bunch of stuff from the clearance sale, and it still shows as "Processing" three weeks later.

I sent two emails to the info address, one about this and one about the KS - one got an automated "please wait" reply, the other got nothing. Still no actual reply to either.

I'm really confused as to what's going on with this company. This isn't a Kickstarter with a product in development, this isn't a preorder or a back order - this is literally stuff they wanted out of their warehouse so badly that they heavily discounted it.

I placed my order on clearance items on the 20th and received a shipment notification on the 21st. I recently inquired on other "processing" orders (KS pledge and the Twilight Knight/Takoashi BUnndle). I received the automated message if it was a new email inquiry, but if I wrote it as a "reply" I do not get the automated message. Even though SPM/ND hired a new person for customer service. Email was sent last week, have not received a non-automated reply for it yet. I assume they are likely still catching up to thousands of emails over missing items in the Rail Raiders Infinite KS pledges combined with other KS backers asking for refunds.

October 11th, 2017, 4:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]