View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 21st, 2017, 5:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Super Dungeon Art 
Denizen

I've been trying to collect some nice grade Super Dungeon official art. A number of us do little things which they can be used for, like Tuck boxes, or labels etc.

I've gotten a ... nice but limited collect and I don't know if anyone thinks they would like them to be / shouldn't be uploaded to a little site or something.. but mostly I'm finding it hard to find some.. Outside the original spawning points with the base set, less and less good grade art of spawning points appear released for one.. I don't really have the time and energy to do a little art gallery place though..

September 5th, 2017, 10:55 am
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

What about the artwork from the colouring book? Iv just bought it and i could send you scanned images of it at the weekend (it should of arrived by then)

September 5th, 2017, 5:55 pm
Denizen

I got the colouring book as part of the FK Kickstarter, a lot of that art is on the site.. the only problem and I don't mean to put it down, is you'll see a couple of the images are... low res blown up in a bad way.. but yes, there is some nice work there and I've got some of that in my little collection already, but it's mostly First wave stuff (Original boxset). the Puzzles are fun though ^_^

September 6th, 2017, 7:51 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]