View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 22nd, 2017, 10:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Help bringing 1st edition up to current. 
Bottle Cap

Hello all,

I am having a terrible time trying to figure out how to get current on my set. My treasure cards have words on them. I lack the little explore cards.
I am not super concerned with getting updated models, I just want to be able to play the set I have with the current rules.
I looked online to buy the 2nd edition as a last resort and can't find it for sale.

Anyone have help?

Thanks!

August 25th, 2017, 9:02 pm
Minion

Diatrive, 2nd edition isn't out yet. If you get Forgotten King, you will be as current as you can be. You might also look for the FK conversion cards that will allow you to use older models with Forgotten King. But then, you could also just hold on another six months and then 2E will be out.

August 28th, 2017, 6:20 pm
Ninja Corps

There is also an online resource at http://sde.invarti.com/ that has all the up to date heroes and arcade monsters that are available (to my knowledge). It doesn't have arcade stuff, as of yet, however.

August 28th, 2017, 6:31 pm
Bottle Cap

What do you have currently as far as box sets and/or miniatures?

Also, the original tiles are missing some elements for arcade mode. You can still use them with some minor adjustments to current rules for non-arcade games though.

August 29th, 2017, 7:00 am
Bottle Cap

Thanks folks. I picked up Forgotten King expansion to hopefully bring me up to speed. And hey . . .new toys!

Mal - I solely had the original set. The Treasure and Loot cards say their names on them and lack the little green cards.

August 29th, 2017, 4:16 pm
Bottle Cap

FK mostly brings you up to speed. Check out the link Usagi mentioned for updated cards on the characters from past sets and any errata that may have updated what you have. Pets are getting a major overhaul from what they were in FK with 2.0. I'd recommend replacing the tiles from the original core set either with the new 2.0 box when it is released (with all new sculpts from the old set!) or if you don't want to double up on your heroes and monsters (which will have new types, i.e. frost/nether kobolds) then at least look at the dragonback peaks tile pack to bring them up to date with the FK and beyone rules.

August 30th, 2017, 8:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]