View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 22nd, 2017, 11:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Ninja points and legends 
Denizen

how many ninja points do I have to leave on my account to pay for legends and postage - I ordered the completionist and it's uk postage.

I should have a few extra as I got a refund on the postage costs and I would like to put them towards the tu and new twilight knight preorders.

cheers

August 18th, 2017, 12:34 am
Minion

You haven't completed the Legends payment yet? That might be a major issue. When I asked refund for shipping, I immediately redid the order (with extra miniatures) after receiving the refund. Isn't Legends irdering system fully closed now?

August 18th, 2017, 5:23 am
Minion

nakano wrote:
You haven't completed the Legends payment yet? That might be a major issue. When I asked refund for shipping, I immediately redid the order (with extra miniatures) after receiving the refund. Isn't Legends irdering system fully closed now?

This, your points should have been taken along time ago. Id contact Ninja division privately.

Check out my blog: https://thelandofaporia.wordpress.com/

August 18th, 2017, 11:10 am
Denizen

They probally have , getting senile my memories not as good as it used to be ! I couldn't remeber how many points they refunded me

August 18th, 2017, 1:03 pm
Minion

Annoying.. I ordered (for various reasons) the Dark Consul pledge (with both Bosses of Legend) via the SPM shop about.. ooo.. some time back.. I can't remember if the KS was still open or just closed... whenever they put it up.. anyway.. Still classed as 'Processing' which makes sense, but I was told when I e-mailed them last December that:
"Ninja Star points are awarded and applied to your point balance once the order ships.

However, I am sorry but Ninja Star points are not earned on Kickstarter pledge orders, including Late Pledges ordered directly from our online store."

So.. you talking about via KS?

August 21st, 2017, 7:33 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

ManicMan wrote:
Annoying.. I ordered (for various reasons) the Dark Consul pledge (with both Bosses of Legend) via the SPM shop about.. ooo.. some time back.. I can't remember if the KS was still open or just closed... whenever they put it up.. anyway.. Still classed as 'Processing' which makes sense, but I was told when I e-mailed them last December that:
"Ninja Star points are awarded and applied to your point balance once the order ships.

However, I am sorry but Ninja Star points are not earned on Kickstarter pledge orders, including Late Pledges ordered directly from our online store."

So.. you talking about via KS?

We haven't earned any Ninja Points from Kickstarter (we did initially earn from Forgotten King campaign, but not from Ninja All-Stars anymore). If talking about Ninja Points confuses, it worked like this: When I asked about canceling order and redo it, they did convert the money spent into Ninja Points. Then I just reordered my the pledge with more items.

August 21st, 2017, 8:52 pm
Denizen

No , when they rejigged the postage costs , the postage for the uk went down by about 2/3rds. You had to ask for it to be refunded and they would only issue it as ninja points to your account.

anyways I went off the assumption that they refunded me about $20 so Preorded the TU and the new twilight knight and then just used enough point sto knock $20 bucks of the price.

I still have some points left but they are porbally from when I bought other stuff.

August 22nd, 2017, 2:34 am
Minion

they reduced postage costs to the UK? and by a third?...
mm. my Shipping and handling is only $21.38.. but if they could be reduced it would be nice ^_^:

August 22nd, 2017, 10:25 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]