View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 20th, 2017, 10:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 New crossover minis 
Denizen

Goblin-King wrote:
However, the cards were totally bent out of shape! ...
I worry if I can save my cards. One was bent almost 90 degrees near the bottom!
If you haven't already, send an email to info@sodapopminiatures.com and tell them about the damaged cards. As far as I know, they should be able to replace them.

(Keep in mind that it sounds like the emails are quite behind, so you'll probably have to wait quite awhile for a response.)

November 11th, 2017, 4:12 pm
Bottle Cap

I can say 2 months estimated waiting. Still waiting on a reply from my email out of October.

November 13th, 2017, 8:58 am
Minion

odinsgrandson wrote:
I forget that there are people who don't know about this one.

Scoring works just like it does with clay etc. You take a hobby knife and make hash marks, which increases the surface area for the super glue. It works with metal and resin minis.

If you're gluing broad surfaces together, it can work really well, but I also often use it when areas aren't convenient for pinning (like the wrists on infinity minis).

I haven't found a great deal of need for it with plastic to plastic joins, and it is less useful when you're converting things (because the ends probably don't align properly anyway).

Some people misjudge the strength of good superglue because they use a quick set spray. That stuff would never make it through the mail.

Thanks for the info, I will have to try it out.

The extra flashes on the miniatures don't bother me, and where easily fixed. The hero with the large hammer have a slight indentation on the face that does not look quite right. The base being plain is not that that big of an issue for me, but it does look somewhat disingenious to have the online store image displayed them on a sculpted base.

November 13th, 2017, 6:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7