View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 26th, 2018, 11:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 GenCon 2017 
Ninja Corps

A lot of GenCon talk popping up in different threads, seems like it'll need its own thread as we get closer, so here we go.

https://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/ninja-division-posts-gen-con-plans/

I hope we finally get a look at the Frostbyte Reach set that I've had on preorder for nearly a year now...

August 9th, 2017, 2:18 pm
Mini-Boss

I gave up and canceled my order on Miniature Market with Frostbyte Reach itens. Prices on preorder is higher than actual price.
For reference:
Super Dungeon Explore: PVP Arena (Preorder) = $31.99
Super Dungeon Explore: PVP Arena = $27.99

Super Dungeon Explore: Caverns of Roxor (2nd Edition) (Preorder) = $47.99
Super Dungeon Explore: Caverns of Roxor (2nd Edition) (Clearance) = $30.00 <-- was $41.99 before clearance

Super Dungeon Explore: Dragonback Peaks Tile Pack (Preorder) = $23.99
Super Dungeon Explore: Dragonback Peaks Tile Pack = $20.99

If you preordered on Miniature Market, better to you cancel and get a gift code to use when the icy realm will be released.

Lessons of Professor Internet.
* So, you're MAD about something on internet...
* The art of wait.

August 9th, 2017, 2:27 pm
Ninja Corps

Nephastus wrote:

If you preordered on Miniature Market, better to you cancel and get a gift code to use when the icy realm will be released.

Interesting, always figured the preorder prices were cheaper (that's how it should be, anyway)

At this point, I'm wondering if Frostbyte just got cancelled...

August 10th, 2017, 2:05 pm
Mini-Boss

Or arrived sneakily in the Ninja Division warehouse along with Rail Raiders Infinite.

* The art of wait.

August 10th, 2017, 2:41 pm
Minion

Nephastus wrote:
Or arrived sneakily in the Ninja Division warehouse along with Rail Raiders Infinite.

Keep dreaming ;)

August 10th, 2017, 6:32 pm
Minion

Doubt it, we've had

-Rail Raiders in production
-Way of the Fighter is nearing end of production now
-Legends Wave 1 is in final proofing so could be starting next week or so
-Legends Wave 2 is going into editing and proofing so potential start production in 2 or 3 months, depending on how long it takes
-Relic Knights 2.0 is in final Beta form so Wave 1 of it will be hitting editing in the next few months too
-They have hinted at trying to get the actual SD:Legends in with Wave 2, it is not large physically part (mainly the 3 rulebooks) so if they get it cleaned up the end of the Legends Wave 2 editing it might make that shipment
So thats a fairly stuffed production schedule as is, the Frostbyte stuff might be pushed back to get all the KS stuff squared away.

Would say the Grunts and Starfinder stuff is made and enroute so they might not affect the production schedule much, unless there is more waves to come before the end of the year.

August 10th, 2017, 8:13 pm
Ninja Corps

Nothing new out of GenCon? I've seen some photos of the SPM/ND booth, but it doesn't look like anything from the Legends KS (2.0, warbands) or Frostbyte Reach is on display.

It's still early, but they could do like they did at last year's GenCon and actually have the models from the Midnight Tower set on display but not actually tell anyone or show them to the KS backers who helped pay for the actual minis (and still don't have anything, a year later)

August 17th, 2017, 11:28 pm
Minion

Up to now I have only found John's interview on beastsofwar. Nothing we didn't already know there, plus there were no photos of SDE stuff on display (new or old). But I am sure, if there is anything new, we will learn about it from the losthemisphere.

August 18th, 2017, 12:07 am
Minion

From the TabletopGamingNews facebook page. The TU crossover heroes and the painted second edition kobolds-drakes look cool.
https://web.facebook.com/pg/tabletopgam ... 8850027945

August 20th, 2017, 1:58 pm
Ninja Corps

So I guess nothing new revealed at GenCon? What a disappointment. The two-year anniversary of the Legends KS coming up, and they had even *less* on display at GenCon this year than they did in 2016...

Here's looking forward to GenCon 2018, when they might have an update on that Spring 2017 shipping date for Legends wave 1...

EDIT: didn't see post above with new photos. Nice to see some of the physical models for the 2.0 version, finally. Would have been nice to actually send pictures to the KS backers...

August 20th, 2017, 2:11 pm
Minion

Ricky_Robie wrote:
EDIT: didn't see post above with new photos. Nice to see some of the physical models for the 2.0 version, finally. Would have been nice to actually send pictures to the KS backers...

I would love to post the link in the KS comment section. Sadly, being a late backer I cannot...

August 20th, 2017, 4:22 pm
Mini-Boss

As you wish. Link posted there.

* The art of wait.

August 21st, 2017, 3:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]