View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 12th, 2018, 12:23 pm



Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 So "GUTS" 
Author Message
Minion
User avatar

Joined: February 11th, 2015, 4:47 pm
Posts: 246
Thoughts? Anyone wanna start..?


August 9th, 2017, 2:35 am
Profile
Denizen
User avatar

Joined: September 26th, 2014, 6:38 pm
Posts: 427
depends on the price and availiblity I tend to print my own for flames of war etc. Edit from what they have on the shop site not that impressed - would mean building a whole new army and what game would you use them in as no one else will be using chibi ww2 figures.

More concerned with the 3 sde figures and the updated twilight knight sculpt I will have no chance of ever getting because I am not american.


August 9th, 2017, 3:59 am
Profile
Minion
User avatar

Joined: February 11th, 2015, 4:47 pm
Posts: 246
growlley wrote:
depends on the price and availiblity I tend to print my own for flames of war etc. Edit from what they have on the shop site not that impressed - would mean building a whole new army and what game would you use them in as no one else will be using chibi ww2 figures.

More concerned with the 3 sde figures and the updated twilight knight sculpt I will have no chance of ever getting because I am not american.


3 sde figures? Updated Twilight knight?


August 9th, 2017, 5:09 am
Profile
Consul
User avatar

Joined: June 20th, 2012, 8:00 pm
Posts: 2754
Location: Sønderholm, Denmark
growlley wrote:
More concerned with the 3 sde figures and the updated twilight knight sculpt I will have no chance of ever getting because I am not american.

He says without linking... :roll:


As for GUTS? Not SDE? Not interested.
They look nice as is expected from SPM/ND, but the novelty of chibi miniatures is certenly not enough to make me want a game.

_________________
I'm Super Dungeon Excite!
Super Dungeon Explore Compendium


August 9th, 2017, 6:37 am
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss
User avatar

Joined: August 27th, 2012, 5:11 am
Posts: 514
I don't think they're actually for a specific game, as much as they are simply chibi army men. To me it seems like a niche product at best.

I'd also be interested in the link for the SDE figures, especially given SPM's stance on exclusives...


August 9th, 2017, 6:49 am
Profile
Minion
User avatar

Joined: March 13th, 2012, 11:00 pm
Posts: 222
From: https://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/ninj ... con-plans/

SUPER DUNGEON: NEW HEROES – Just in time for Gencon, 3 new crossover heroes for direct release only will be available at the booth. Stop by and pick up the House Cerberus Occultist, House Unicorn Diviner, and the House Siren Enforcer.

SUPER DUNGEON: TWILIGHT KNIGHT from KINGDOM DEATH – A refresh on one of our most popular crossover miniatures for Super Dungeon, the Twilight Knight returns to Super Dungeon with an all new sculpt of this immensely popular hero. The Twilight Knight will be available at Gencon, and the Ninja Division webstore.

The crossover miniatures look like the 3 Takoashi University SDE chibi girls we saw when the new exclusive policy was officially announced.

I wonder what "direct release only" means concerning their availability. I think they will be available at the SPM/ND store as well, since, according to Deke at the last SDLegends Update (#99): "It has been a while since we had anything released for Super Dungeon, but we will have pre-orders up soon for some special miniatures, compatible with the new rules, just in time for Gencon.". Since I cannot comment on the KS (late backer thanks to the capital controls in Greece), if anyone could clarify it would be welcome and great! :D


August 9th, 2017, 10:42 am
Profile
Minion
User avatar

Joined: February 11th, 2015, 4:47 pm
Posts: 246
spyrosbeam wrote:
From: https://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/ninj ... con-plans/

SUPER DUNGEON: NEW HEROES – Just in time for Gencon, 3 new crossover heroes for direct release only will be available at the booth. Stop by and pick up the House Cerberus Occultist, House Unicorn Diviner, and the House Siren Enforcer.

SUPER DUNGEON: TWILIGHT KNIGHT from KINGDOM DEATH – A refresh on one of our most popular crossover miniatures for Super Dungeon, the Twilight Knight returns to Super Dungeon with an all new sculpt of this immensely popular hero. The Twilight Knight will be available at Gencon, and the Ninja Division webstore.

The crossover miniatures look like the 3 Takoashi University SDE chibi girls we saw when the new exclusive policy was officially announced.

I wonder what "direct release only" means concerning their availability. I think they will be available at the SPM/ND store as well, since, according to Deke at the last SDLegends Update (#99): "It has been a while since we had anything released for Super Dungeon, but we will have pre-orders up soon for some special miniatures, compatible with the new rules, just in time for Gencon.". Since I cannot comment on the KS (late backer thanks to the capital controls in Greece), if anyone could clarify it would be welcome and great! :D


Oh- HO! Crossover figures you say...? 3 You say...? How much you wanna bet...:
http://ninjadivision.com/wp-content/upl ... 00x368.jpg

*edit* yea I probably should have rad your whole post... lol


Last edited by insider714 on August 9th, 2017, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.



August 9th, 2017, 1:53 pm
Profile
Minion
User avatar

Joined: March 1st, 2016, 11:15 am
Posts: 248
Location: France
At least with that repreint I may be able to finally get the TK... and as a single model, I won't have to sell a kidney to pay for postage...


August 9th, 2017, 1:59 pm
Profile
Mini-Boss
User avatar

Joined: January 12th, 2015, 4:17 pm
Posts: 803
Location: Brasília, Brazil
http://sodapopminiatures.com/guts

Where have I seen that sort of thing? ... ah yes, here
http://rivetwars.com/

_________________
Super Dungeon Links
* | Compendium | * | Aella13 Painting Guide | * | Card Creator |

Lessons of Professor Internet.
* So, you're MAD about something on internet...
* The art of wait.


August 9th, 2017, 2:13 pm
Profile
Minion
User avatar

Joined: February 11th, 2015, 4:47 pm
Posts: 246
Nephastus wrote:
http://sodapopminiatures.com/guts

Where have I seen that sort of thing? ... ah yes, here
http://rivetwars.com/


Do you one better... :lol: :lol: :lol:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vPwVsEjzens


August 9th, 2017, 2:17 pm
Profile
Mini-Boss
User avatar

Joined: January 12th, 2015, 4:17 pm
Posts: 803
Location: Brasília, Brazil
Problems with name of their products, again...?
Image

_________________
Super Dungeon Links
* | Compendium | * | Aella13 Painting Guide | * | Card Creator |

Lessons of Professor Internet.
* So, you're MAD about something on internet...
* The art of wait.


August 9th, 2017, 2:19 pm
Profile
Mini-Boss
User avatar

Joined: August 27th, 2012, 5:11 am
Posts: 514
Nowhere in any of that does it mention exclusivity for the figures though, just that they will be available at gencon. growlley should be able to get them at a fair price, though shipping might be high for a small purchase...


August 9th, 2017, 2:36 pm
Profile
Mini-Boss
User avatar

Joined: July 5th, 2012, 2:03 pm
Posts: 513
insider714 wrote:
spyrosbeam wrote:
From: https://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/ninj ... con-plans/

SUPER DUNGEON: NEW HEROES – Just in time for Gencon, 3 new crossover heroes for direct release only will be available at the booth. Stop by and pick up the House Cerberus Occultist, House Unicorn Diviner, and the House Siren Enforcer.

SUPER DUNGEON: TWILIGHT KNIGHT from KINGDOM DEATH – A refresh on one of our most popular crossover miniatures for Super Dungeon, the Twilight Knight returns to Super Dungeon with an all new sculpt of this immensely popular hero. The Twilight Knight will be available at Gencon, and the Ninja Division webstore.

The crossover miniatures look like the 3 Takoashi University SDE chibi girls we saw when the new exclusive policy was officially announced.

I wonder what "direct release only" means concerning their availability. I think they will be available at the SPM/ND store as well, since, according to Deke at the last SDLegends Update (#99): "It has been a while since we had anything released for Super Dungeon, but we will have pre-orders up soon for some special miniatures, compatible with the new rules, just in time for Gencon.". Since I cannot comment on the KS (late backer thanks to the capital controls in Greece), if anyone could clarify it would be welcome and great! :D


Oh- HO! Crossover figures you say...? 3 You say...? How much you wanna bet...:
http://ninjadivision.com/wp-content/upl ... 00x368.jpg

*edit* yea I probably should have rad your whole post... lol

I'm not sure, I don't know that those names feel like they go with those minis. Is there a game with house Cerberus, Unicorn, and Siren?


August 9th, 2017, 4:07 pm
Profile
Mini-Boss
User avatar

Joined: July 3rd, 2014, 12:03 am
Posts: 878
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
insider714 wrote:
Thoughts? Anyone wanna start..?


You might want to start by not assuming that we all know what you are talking about. At least provide a link!

_________________
Want to enjoy a game of Super Dungeon Exlore in half the time that Forgotten King offers? Try Lootimeter Mode!
Sodapop Lootimeter Discussion thread
BGG Lootimeter discusson thread


August 9th, 2017, 4:38 pm
Profile
Minion
User avatar

Joined: February 11th, 2015, 4:47 pm
Posts: 246
Spazzfist wrote:
insider714 wrote:
Thoughts? Anyone wanna start..?


You might want to start by not assuming that we all know what you are talking about. At least provide a link!


My bad, it was on the facebook page, so I assumed itwas common knowledge.

Imriel wrote:
insider714 wrote:
spyrosbeam wrote:
From: https://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/ninj ... con-plans/

SUPER DUNGEON: NEW HEROES – Just in time for Gencon, 3 new crossover heroes for direct release only will be available at the booth. Stop by and pick up the House Cerberus Occultist, House Unicorn Diviner, and the House Siren Enforcer.

SUPER DUNGEON: TWILIGHT KNIGHT from KINGDOM DEATH – A refresh on one of our most popular crossover miniatures for Super Dungeon, the Twilight Knight returns to Super Dungeon with an all new sculpt of this immensely popular hero. The Twilight Knight will be available at Gencon, and the Ninja Division webstore.

The crossover miniatures look like the 3 Takoashi University SDE chibi girls we saw when the new exclusive policy was officially announced.

I wonder what "direct release only" means concerning their availability. I think they will be available at the SPM/ND store as well, since, according to Deke at the last SDLegends Update (#99): "It has been a while since we had anything released for Super Dungeon, but we will have pre-orders up soon for some special miniatures, compatible with the new rules, just in time for Gencon.". Since I cannot comment on the KS (late backer thanks to the capital controls in Greece), if anyone could clarify it would be welcome and great! :D


Oh- HO! Crossover figures you say...? 3 You say...? How much you wanna bet...:
http://ninjadivision.com/wp-content/upl ... 00x368.jpg

*edit* yea I probably should have rad your whole post... lol

I'm not sure, I don't know that those names feel like they go with those minis. Is there a game with house Cerberus, Unicorn, and Siren?


I'm pretty sure those are them, "Occultist" and "Enforcer" seem to fit, plus they said they were crossovers... but don't quote me until they go onto preorder.


August 9th, 2017, 4:43 pm
Profile
Mini-Boss
User avatar

Joined: July 3rd, 2014, 12:03 am
Posts: 878
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
http://ninjadivision.com/wp-content/upl ... 00x368.jpg

Well I do love these models! I am unable to make it to Gencon this year, but I do have some friends going down. I will definitely be asking them to pick these up for me!

_________________
Want to enjoy a game of Super Dungeon Exlore in half the time that Forgotten King offers? Try Lootimeter Mode!
Sodapop Lootimeter Discussion thread
BGG Lootimeter discusson thread


August 9th, 2017, 4:57 pm
Profile
Mini-Boss
User avatar

Joined: July 3rd, 2014, 12:03 am
Posts: 878
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
I am a SDE fan (to a point). I also bought into Ninja All-Stars and still enjoy that game, but that game also has a lot of, what I would consider to be "technical issues" with the game. SDE also had some technical issues, which got much worse with SDE Forgotten King. In short, while I am already hooked in with SDE (mainly for the models), I do not trust Sodapop as a game designer and will into buy into any more of their games.

_________________
Want to enjoy a game of Super Dungeon Exlore in half the time that Forgotten King offers? Try Lootimeter Mode!
Sodapop Lootimeter Discussion thread
BGG Lootimeter discusson thread


August 9th, 2017, 5:01 pm
Profile
Mini-Boss
User avatar

Joined: August 27th, 2012, 5:11 am
Posts: 514
I haven't been following SDE 2.0 as much as I have Relic Knights, but I can say that the hiring of Justin Gibbs has had a big, largely positive impact on the mechanics of their games.


August 9th, 2017, 5:09 pm
Profile
Denizen
User avatar

Joined: September 26th, 2014, 6:38 pm
Posts: 427
Sorry , no point in linking there are no pictures I can find and it just mentions in passing 'house sirens' for sde (which from the other thread I gather are the previously shown TU figures) and mentions the esculpted T Knight will be available at the convention booth.


August 9th, 2017, 6:09 pm
Profile
Mini-Boss
User avatar

Joined: August 27th, 2012, 5:11 am
Posts: 514
growlley wrote:
Sorry , no point in linking there are no pictures I can find and it just mentions in passing 'house sirens' for sde (which from the other thread I gather are the previously shown TU figures) and mentions the esculpted T Knight will be available at the convention booth.


The article linked higher in the thread says the T Knight will be available at the booth and online. SPM has said they themselves will never do a true exclusive figure. They might have things that are only available at cons and online promotions, but they don't like having gameplay exclusives.


August 9th, 2017, 6:13 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware.