View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 20th, 2017, 6:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Dragon back Peaks and Tetsudo Tower 
Denizen

Just got in my Dragonback Peaks.

let me start by saying the tiles are amazing. You need them in your collection. One side is lava forged palace, something worthy of a boss with a great name like STARFIRE!

The other side, if you played SD tactics, IS A MINE CART CAVERN MADNESS AWESOME DESIGN!!!!

That's right, think Deadmines, but in a more hot location. It's got mine carts, its got passage ways, its got lava and crystals and TONS OF HOLY AWESOME! Now how does one get the most out of this you ask.

Travel through the mines to get to the passage to get to!!! DUN DUN DUNNNN!!! THE DRAGONS LAIR!

Tetsudo Tower: IS AVAILABLE!

It has not been posted on the store, it has not been announced here, but myself and a couple of others have received word that orders of it have shipped. So if you want it, you should be able to order it from your FLGS. Distributors have it.

Can't wait to have the leader of the Rock Top Gang ready to smash my heroes!!! OR TRY TO! HUZZAH!!!!

Anyway, just letting you know, both are available and the tiles are definite need of a purchase.

Happy Dungeon Delving All.

April 13th, 2017, 3:44 pm
Minion

Thanks for the heads up! Good looking out!

April 13th, 2017, 5:42 pm
Mini-Boss

Now, with European shipping... I tried. 58$ shipping for 54$ of product. No thanks.

April 13th, 2017, 7:13 pm
Denizen

Xris Wraith wrote:
Now, with European shipping... I tried. 58$ shipping for 54$ of product. No thanks.

If I could ship it I would. But I think it's more expensive e for me to do alone

April 13th, 2017, 8:26 pm
Minion

Xris Wraith wrote:

I know that feeling, I even have a $10 worth of Ninja points I can't spend on ANYTHING because the cost of postage had gotten so expensive just after I got then.

Check out my blog: https://thelandofaporia.wordpress.com/

April 13th, 2017, 8:29 pm
Bottle Cap

Rainthezangoose wrote:
Xris Wraith wrote:

I know that feeling, I even have a $10 worth of Ninja points I can't spend on ANYTHING because the cost of postage had gotten so expensive just after I got then.

Is'nt $10 is much more??

April 15th, 2017, 10:03 am
Profile WWW
Denizen

Rainthezangoose wrote:
Xris Wraith wrote:

You could potentially use it in a future Kickstarter project or if you're interested in any current KS project on Soda Pop Miniatures Store you could consider late backing one. Those items should have cheaper shipping costs.

April 15th, 2017, 5:56 pm
Bottle Cap

Ooh.. i didnt knew that.. thanx for information.

April 25th, 2017, 7:55 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]