View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 23rd, 2017, 4:32 am



Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Acrylic heart and potion tokens 
Author Message
Bottle Cap
User avatar

Joined: February 26th, 2017, 5:31 pm
Posts: 21
Nephastus in the Twilight Knight OOP discontinuation thread had asked about whether the acrylic heart and potion tokens are also discontinued, and I was wondering the same.

I joined up fairly recently, and I'd love to get my hands on these. Does anyone know when/if they'll be back, or can anyone suggest some proxies? I've been to a dozen different sites, and they're all sold out. Needless to say, I find the translucence and 3d quality of them really appealing for SDE, and I can't be the only newcomer who would snatch them up when Wave 1 ships.


April 5th, 2017, 10:02 pm
Profile
Bottle Cap
User avatar

Joined: November 12th, 2015, 12:46 pm
Posts: 33
FWIW, I'd buy them too, if they were available.


April 5th, 2017, 10:06 pm
Profile
Minion
User avatar

Joined: October 7th, 2016, 4:52 am
Posts: 84
Location: Idaho, U.S.A.
It would be great if they brought them back. I got wound tokens that are similar made for Arcadia Quest. I use Lego potion bottles for the potions. These can be somewhat hard to find though. Hope this might help.


April 6th, 2017, 2:40 am
Profile
Bottle Cap
User avatar

Joined: April 16th, 2014, 6:21 pm
Posts: 43
Location: Québec, Canada
Got them myself through the FK kickstarter, and although they ARE nice and cute and all, they are surprisingly small. Like, really tiny. Not sure they are that useful, I generally use the tokens, which isa shame (but I bought some small glass vials for the potion tokens at Micheals and will eventually fill them with a coloured resin).
Anyway, my 2 cents, don't bother ;)


April 6th, 2017, 4:23 am
Profile
Minion
User avatar

Joined: March 20th, 2017, 6:00 am
Posts: 61
I use the 3D potions and hearts (got them through FK KS).

They are small, but that's a good thing IMO as I Place them on the map, next to the minions and it's a good thing they don't take much room in the map (heroes, bosses and mini-bosses I Place the hearts on the cards).

I use the 3D potions as potions and the potion chits as remainders when hero gulps down a potion that has longer effect.

_________________
This is supposed to be a happy occasion, so let's not bicker and argue about who killed who.


April 6th, 2017, 4:48 am
Profile
Minion
User avatar

Joined: December 11th, 2015, 1:39 am
Posts: 131
I made my own potions and hired a friend to make me acrylic hearts before Forgotten King, and I still use those. It's worth the time - our games are hella fun with potions that look like varicolored bottles and chunky plastic hearts.


April 6th, 2017, 6:01 pm
Profile
Denizen
User avatar

Joined: July 12th, 2012, 3:49 am
Posts: 358
Do you mean these Heart and Potion Tokens?

http://sodapopminiatures.com/hobby-acce ... token-pack


(And just to be clear -- once these are gone, they are all gone. We do not plan to make more.)


April 7th, 2017, 8:21 pm
Profile
Denizen
User avatar

Joined: September 26th, 2014, 6:38 pm
Posts: 371
and your left kidney to ship them to europe.


April 7th, 2017, 8:54 pm
Profile
Consul
User avatar

Joined: June 20th, 2012, 8:00 pm
Posts: 2685
Location: Sønderholm, Denmark
ND_nekodachi wrote:
Do you mean these Heart and Potion Tokens?

http://sodapopminiatures.com/hobby-acce ... token-pack


(And just to be clear -- once these are gone, they are all gone. We do not plan to make more.)

lol! They were available on the official web store all along! :lol:

_________________
I'm Super Dungeon Excite!
Super Dungeon Explore Compendium


April 7th, 2017, 8:59 pm
Profile WWW
Denizen
User avatar

Joined: July 12th, 2012, 3:49 am
Posts: 358
Goblin-King wrote:
lol! They were available on the official web store all along! :lol:
Nope. Just got them added back in the store. I thought I'd let you guys be the first to know.


growlley wrote:
and your left kidney to ship them to europe.
Unfortunately, that is basically what the US Postal Service is charging us to ship them to Europe.


April 7th, 2017, 9:04 pm
Profile
Consul
User avatar

Joined: June 20th, 2012, 8:00 pm
Posts: 2685
Location: Sønderholm, Denmark
Oh... I see :)

The thought of the poor guy looking everywhere but the most obvious place was fun though.

_________________
I'm Super Dungeon Excite!
Super Dungeon Explore Compendium


April 7th, 2017, 9:57 pm
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap
User avatar

Joined: February 26th, 2017, 5:31 pm
Posts: 21
ND_nekodachi wrote:
Do you mean these Heart and Potion Tokens?

http://sodapopminiatures.com/hobby-acce ... token-pack


(And just to be clear -- once these are gone, they are all gone. We do not plan to make more.)



Woohoo! Whether you had a hand in this, or it was a coincidence which you drew my attention to, thank you.


April 8th, 2017, 12:29 pm
Profile
Bottle Cap
User avatar

Joined: February 26th, 2017, 5:31 pm
Posts: 21
Goblin-King wrote:
Oh... I see :)

The thought of the poor guy looking everywhere but the most obvious place was fun though.


Elephant! :lol:


April 8th, 2017, 12:30 pm
Profile
Denizen
User avatar

Joined: December 3rd, 2015, 11:43 am
Posts: 268
Just ordered two more sets. If this is their last run I want enough for all my players in legends campaign to be able to use them with ease and have some extra.


April 10th, 2017, 1:02 pm
Profile
Bottle Cap
User avatar

Joined: February 26th, 2017, 5:31 pm
Posts: 21
dsdrew924 wrote:
Just ordered two more sets. If this is their last run I want enough for all my players in legends campaign to be able to use them with ease and have some extra.


Hmm - how many players do you run? Do you think one set would cut it with 3-4 heroes?


April 10th, 2017, 7:56 pm
Profile
Denizen
User avatar

Joined: December 3rd, 2015, 11:43 am
Posts: 268
lucern wrote:
dsdrew924 wrote:
Just ordered two more sets. If this is their last run I want enough for all my players in legends campaign to be able to use them with ease and have some extra.


Hmm - how many players do you run? Do you think one set would cut it with 3-4 heroes?


One set was plenty for 5. Not enough for players and monsters so for monsters I use cardboard n

But my legends campaign is going to be about 8-10 people in a few different guilds. I have everything. Some in doubles. Its gonna be awesome.

But I digress

One pack will suit you fine for 3-4

If you plan on 6 you will need 2


April 10th, 2017, 8:44 pm
Profile
Bottle Cap
User avatar

Joined: February 26th, 2017, 5:31 pm
Posts: 21
dsdrew924 wrote:
lucern wrote:
dsdrew924 wrote:
Just ordered two more sets. If this is their last run I want enough for all my players in legends campaign to be able to use them with ease and have some extra.


Hmm - how many players do you run? Do you think one set would cut it with 3-4 heroes?


One set was plenty for 5. Not enough for players and monsters so for monsters I use cardboard n

But my legends campaign is going to be about 8-10 people in a few different guilds. I have everything. Some in doubles. Its gonna be awesome.

But I digress

One pack will suit you fine for 3-4

If you plan on 6 you will need 2


Cool, thanks, and, if I'm recalling correctly, your campaign sounds pretty amazing (with the spider-woman trio).


April 10th, 2017, 8:57 pm
Profile
Denizen
User avatar

Joined: December 3rd, 2015, 11:43 am
Posts: 268
Lol. Yup that's me. Thanks. I may test that raid and post the test on here at some point. When I'm not beta testing 1.8 feverishly lol


April 10th, 2017, 9:05 pm
Profile
Bottle Cap

Joined: March 21st, 2017, 1:39 am
Posts: 7
Quote:
Got them myself through the FK kickstarter, and although they ARE nice and cute and all, they are surprisingly small. Like, really tiny. Not sure they are that useful, I generally use the tokens, which isa shame (but I bought some small glass vials for the potion tokens at Micheals and will eventually fill them with a coloured resin).
Anyway, my 2 cents, don't bother ;)



How small are they? What are the dimensions?


April 13th, 2017, 9:58 pm
Profile
Consul
User avatar

Joined: June 20th, 2012, 8:00 pm
Posts: 2685
Location: Sønderholm, Denmark
They are kinda small compared to the cardboard tokens.
I'd say about 5-8 mm tall. The round base is probably about 5 mm.

_________________
I'm Super Dungeon Excite!
Super Dungeon Explore Compendium


April 14th, 2017, 8:02 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware.