View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 23rd, 2017, 4:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Acrylic heart and potion tokens 
Bottle Cap

Nephastus in the Twilight Knight OOP discontinuation thread had asked about whether the acrylic heart and potion tokens are also discontinued, and I was wondering the same.

I joined up fairly recently, and I'd love to get my hands on these. Does anyone know when/if they'll be back, or can anyone suggest some proxies? I've been to a dozen different sites, and they're all sold out. Needless to say, I find the translucence and 3d quality of them really appealing for SDE, and I can't be the only newcomer who would snatch them up when Wave 1 ships.

April 5th, 2017, 10:02 pm
Bottle Cap

FWIW, I'd buy them too, if they were available.

April 5th, 2017, 10:06 pm
Minion

It would be great if they brought them back. I got wound tokens that are similar made for Arcadia Quest. I use Lego potion bottles for the potions. These can be somewhat hard to find though. Hope this might help.

April 6th, 2017, 2:40 am
Bottle Cap

Got them myself through the FK kickstarter, and although they ARE nice and cute and all, they are surprisingly small. Like, really tiny. Not sure they are that useful, I generally use the tokens, which isa shame (but I bought some small glass vials for the potion tokens at Micheals and will eventually fill them with a coloured resin).
Anyway, my 2 cents, don't bother ;)

April 6th, 2017, 4:23 am
Minion

I use the 3D potions and hearts (got them through FK KS).

They are small, but that's a good thing IMO as I Place them on the map, next to the minions and it's a good thing they don't take much room in the map (heroes, bosses and mini-bosses I Place the hearts on the cards).

I use the 3D potions as potions and the potion chits as remainders when hero gulps down a potion that has longer effect.

April 6th, 2017, 4:48 am
Minion

I made my own potions and hired a friend to make me acrylic hearts before Forgotten King, and I still use those. It's worth the time - our games are hella fun with potions that look like varicolored bottles and chunky plastic hearts.

April 6th, 2017, 6:01 pm
Denizen

Do you mean these Heart and Potion Tokens?

http://sodapopminiatures.com/hobby-acce ... token-pack

(And just to be clear -- once these are gone, they are all gone. We do not plan to make more.)

April 7th, 2017, 8:21 pm
Denizen

and your left kidney to ship them to europe.

April 7th, 2017, 8:54 pm
Consul

ND_nekodachi wrote:

(And just to be clear -- once these are gone, they are all gone. We do not plan to make more.)

lol! They were available on the official web store all along! :lol:

April 7th, 2017, 8:59 pm
Profile WWW
Denizen

Goblin-King wrote:
lol! They were available on the official web store all along! :lol:
Nope. Just got them added back in the store. I thought I'd let you guys be the first to know.

growlley wrote:
and your left kidney to ship them to europe.
Unfortunately, that is basically what the US Postal Service is charging us to ship them to Europe.

April 7th, 2017, 9:04 pm
Consul

Oh... I see :)

The thought of the poor guy looking everywhere but the most obvious place was fun though.

April 7th, 2017, 9:57 pm
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

ND_nekodachi wrote:

Woohoo! Whether you had a hand in this, or it was a coincidence which you drew my attention to, thank you.

April 8th, 2017, 12:29 pm
Bottle Cap

Goblin-King wrote:
Oh... I see :)

The thought of the poor guy looking everywhere but the most obvious place was fun though.

Elephant! :lol:

April 8th, 2017, 12:30 pm
Denizen

Just ordered two more sets. If this is their last run I want enough for all my players in legends campaign to be able to use them with ease and have some extra.

April 10th, 2017, 1:02 pm
Bottle Cap

dsdrew924 wrote:
Just ordered two more sets. If this is their last run I want enough for all my players in legends campaign to be able to use them with ease and have some extra.

Hmm - how many players do you run? Do you think one set would cut it with 3-4 heroes?

April 10th, 2017, 7:56 pm
Denizen

lucern wrote:
dsdrew924 wrote:

Hmm - how many players do you run? Do you think one set would cut it with 3-4 heroes?

One set was plenty for 5. Not enough for players and monsters so for monsters I use cardboard n

But my legends campaign is going to be about 8-10 people in a few different guilds. I have everything. Some in doubles. Its gonna be awesome.

But I digress

One pack will suit you fine for 3-4

If you plan on 6 you will need 2

April 10th, 2017, 8:44 pm
Bottle Cap

dsdrew924 wrote:
lucern wrote:
dsdrew924 wrote:

One set was plenty for 5. Not enough for players and monsters so for monsters I use cardboard n

But my legends campaign is going to be about 8-10 people in a few different guilds. I have everything. Some in doubles. Its gonna be awesome.

But I digress

One pack will suit you fine for 3-4

If you plan on 6 you will need 2

Cool, thanks, and, if I'm recalling correctly, your campaign sounds pretty amazing (with the spider-woman trio).

April 10th, 2017, 8:57 pm
Denizen

Lol. Yup that's me. Thanks. I may test that raid and post the test on here at some point. When I'm not beta testing 1.8 feverishly lol

April 10th, 2017, 9:05 pm
Bottle Cap

Quote:
Got them myself through the FK kickstarter, and although they ARE nice and cute and all, they are surprisingly small. Like, really tiny. Not sure they are that useful, I generally use the tokens, which isa shame (but I bought some small glass vials for the potion tokens at Micheals and will eventually fill them with a coloured resin).
Anyway, my 2 cents, don't bother ;)

How small are they? What are the dimensions?

April 13th, 2017, 9:58 pm
Consul

They are kinda small compared to the cardboard tokens.
I'd say about 5-8 mm tall. The round base is probably about 5 mm.

April 14th, 2017, 8:02 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next