View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently June 24th, 2017, 12:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Acrylic heart and potion tokens 
Minion

whirling wrote:
Quote:
Got them myself through the FK kickstarter, and although they ARE nice and cute and all, they are surprisingly small. Like, really tiny. Not sure they are that useful, I generally use the tokens, which isa shame (but I bought some small glass vials for the potion tokens at Micheals and will eventually fill them with a coloured resin).
Anyway, my 2 cents, don't bother ;)

How small are they? What are the dimensions?

Goblin kings answer is pretty spot on, but I will say my answer, they are big enough. Not too small to be useless, not too big to be cumbersome when using them.

I highly recommend them for player use and cardboard for monsters. It works out fantastic and makes people not as grumpy about taking wounds. Yes that is true.

April 14th, 2017, 9:46 am
Minion

Wanted a set of these since the FK Kickstarter was beyond my financial reach, but $49.50 postage!?! That's madness. They can't weigh anything. So my $10 of ninja points is literally worthless then? US postal service needs to sort itself out or SPM needs to sort out international distribution cause that's not even ha-ha funny. Serious question about my ninja points. If it would cost me $64.85 for a hand full of tokens then they are literally worthless.....

Edit: Just for the record, this is a mistake on my behalf. Shipping isn't actually this bad for the item. Don't know if I missed the cheapest option or id accidently added the wrong item to my cart, but after an employee offered to look into it, I thought it strange and rechecked of my own accord. Just leaving this up in case anyone got the wrong idea. Doesn't mean international distribution isn't a problem like. Feel rather silly. Going to message the Ninja of my mistake.

Check out my personal blog: https://thelandofaporia.wordpress.com/
Nothing fancy just an intimate chronicle.

Last edited by Rainthezangoose on April 14th, 2017, 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

April 14th, 2017, 11:14 am
Minion

Rainthezangoose wrote:
Wanted a set of these since the FK Kickstarter was beyond my financial reach, but $49.50 postage!?! That's madness. They can't weigh anything. So my $10 of ninja points is literally worthless then? US postal service needs to sort itself out or SPM needs to sort out international distribution cause that's not even ha-ha funny. Serious question about my ninja points. If it would cost me $64.85 for a hand full of tokens then they are literally worthless.....

It seems international is a huge issue, there are a few threads going about this. Check them out. Some people have found stores over seas where they can get things brought in. Check out those threads.

April 14th, 2017, 11:47 am
Mini-Boss

Plastic wound tokens of Arcadia Quest are a way to proxy it. Potion... maybe .stl files and 3D printer or Lego.

Aella13 Painting Guide

April 15th, 2017, 8:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2