View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 21st, 2017, 9:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Cavern's of Roxor 2.0 question for owners 
Bottle Cap

I don't own it, and I'm not interested in it. I'm also slightly disgruntled that despite the unboxing video saying the cards were the same, there have been a few changes. So I'm trying to update my cards to match the new ones and I got Slowpoke and Turtle Shell's abilities, but what is this No Hiding ability added to Crusher? I haven't seen in elsewhere so I don't know what it does. Thanks!

April 5th, 2017, 3:15 pm
Denizen

spikedebeaver wrote:
I don't own it, and I'm not interested in it. I'm also slightly disgruntled that despite the unboxing video saying the cards were the same, there have been a few changes. So I'm trying to update my cards to match the new ones and I got Slowpoke and Turtle Shell's abilities, but what is this No Hiding ability added to Crusher? I haven't seen in elsewhere so I don't know what it does. Thanks!

I'll double check the card when I get home to see what it does, I am busting them out for my beta test this weekend. If someone doesn't reply before I get home, Ill have an answer for you later today.

*EDIT* And I own the original Roxxor, I bought for a couple of reasons.

A model for raging and a model for rockin roxxor.

I am going to paint a frost turtle and blue flame set for a Raid I am designing for Super Dungeon legends.

Lastly, With SD Arena, its not the worst idea to have doubles.

But I completely understand people saying "Nope, no thanks" haha

Last edited by dsdrew924 on April 5th, 2017, 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 5th, 2017, 3:35 pm
Bottle Cap

Awesome! Thank you :)

April 5th, 2017, 3:38 pm
Bottle Cap

dsdrew924 wrote:
I completely understand people saying "Nope, no thanks" haha

Haha, when I fell in love with the game and blitz bought everything I could get my hands on, I didn't realize that Caverns of Roxor 1.0 was a superset of Fireflow Denizens and Rocktop Gang, so I already had two sets of them... Ultimately I have more money than sense, and the new models for Ruby, Scout, and Roxor won out over "more slow pokes?". I have more turtles and shells than King Koopa. :D

April 5th, 2017, 3:47 pm
Bottle Cap

spikedebeaver wrote:

[blue button 1] No Hiding: [Ally Banner], Wave 2, Replace each turtle shell in the area with a Rocktop model from the spawning pool with a skull value of 2 or less.

April 5th, 2017, 3:51 pm
Bottle Cap

There it is! Thanks all :)

April 5th, 2017, 4:58 pm
Mini-Boss

So what are the other changes to their cards then?

April 6th, 2017, 1:10 am
Bottle Cap

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12975&start=40

They're all listed here.

Last edited by spikedebeaver on April 6th, 2017, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 6th, 2017, 3:17 am
Mini-Boss

Do the Turtle Shells still have 2 wounds? That was one of my biggest gripes about it as keeping track of them is tough with too many counters all over the board.

April 6th, 2017, 8:03 pm
Minion

Are there plans or any way to get the updated cards besides buying the box? I have 1.0 and the update pack already, but I guess there was a stealth buff to this set with 2.0.

April 6th, 2017, 9:52 pm
Bottle Cap

eternaldream wrote:
Do the Turtle Shells still have 2 wounds? That was one of my biggest gripes about it as keeping track of them is tough with too many counters all over the board.

Yep, 2 wounds in Classic. No move or APs, 2 star ARM, blue affinity, Insignificant and Immune: Status Effects

April 8th, 2017, 11:40 pm
Bottle Cap

For keeping track of she'll wounds, I reduce token clutter by turning shells on their back. A shell with rock side up is at full health, a shell with underside up is wounded. It helps keep the board clear

My painted SDE gallery

April 9th, 2017, 2:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]