View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 19th, 2017, 3:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Europe postage 
Minion

Sent a mail a week ago to the sales.uk address to know why we haven't had any news.... no answer yet. Will keep you posted

August 24th, 2017, 7:27 am
Denizen

My Local game store still hasn't got any news either.
The last news we had were in early june, when sales.uk contact them telling them they were ready to sell products.
Then nothing ...

August 26th, 2017, 6:48 am
Minion

Exactly, here things are shutting down like an oyster....

August 26th, 2017, 7:19 am
Bottle Cap

I was going to buy a bunch of "new" sde things with a friend and WOW
80$ shipping si the cheapest!!
a 250 order and 80 shipping to get that to spain plus import taxes on top of that.......

we still don't have any news on buying these things from europe right?

are the new twiliht knight and takoashi sde minis exclusive or limited?

i still haven''t bought anything after iron golem, bit with those prices it's ridiculous......

September 11th, 2017, 9:30 pm
Consul

Twillight Knight and the Takoashis are probably limited and by the time they figure out how to get their stuff to Europe they are sold out.

I'm just kidding... kinda... probably...

September 11th, 2017, 10:35 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

I owned everything until the iron golem - import prices were a pain and I had been stung for UK import duties around that time for another order. The iron golem was just expensive enough to be over the limit.

I have bought nothing SDE since. I figured I would pick it up on a big order with the other bits when they got their act together in Europe. Hence my annoyance on this post all those months ago.

They then continued to bungle the Kickstarter, deliberately withhold information and worked on a rule set that I don't have fun with.

I might consider it again if it ever become more readily available, but in the UK it's basically disappeared and people are forgetting it ever existed.

Speaking of which, don't know if people have seen, but "Wander: The Cult of Barnacle Bay" is up on KS. Looks like it would scratch a similar itch to SDE (more dungeon crawler than Arcadia Quest, but still cute), is kids friendly, rules arnt overly complex, has cohesive game mechanics and most importantly, looks fun.

Anyone have any thoughts on it?

September 12th, 2017, 12:35 am
Mini-Boss

Related to topic: Archonia is a stable supplier. Has Arena,DBP tiles, golden and testudo in stock.

September 12th, 2017, 7:12 pm
Minion

Thanks for that Xris. Will keep them in mind.

Looking at their prices, Iron Golem is £30 plus shipping, so better than the SPM website £26 plus shipping, plus customs.

Though the current clearance sale it's down to £18 plus shipping plus customs, which is not an insignificant saving.

Speaking of which, why are they having a big clearance sale of stuff that Europe still wants? Send it our way fellas, come on! :)

September 12th, 2017, 9:30 pm
Minion

Goli wrote:
Thanks for that Xris. Will keep them in mind.

Looking at their prices, Iron Golem is £30 plus shipping, so better than the SPM website £26 plus shipping, plus customs.

Though the current clearance sale it's down to £18 plus shipping plus customs, which is not an insignificant saving.

Speaking of which, why are they having a big clearance sale of stuff that Europe still wants? Send it our way fellas, come on! :)

Preach it. I went on for the sale, added ninja ambush and the three school girl cross over figures to my basket. Saw postage. Deleted my basket.

Check out my blog: https://thelandofaporia.wordpress.com/

September 15th, 2017, 9:11 am
Bottle Cap

I took a look at Archonia (cheers for the heads up) - did anyone else have issues with registering in order to check out? They're currently taking a look into it.

October 15th, 2017, 11:37 am
Mini-Boss

Mo trouble for me. Also buysend worked well for single minis.

October 15th, 2017, 11:57 am
Minion

I have received my Twilight Knight hero! No custom fees!!! Thank you SPM and ND.

October 17th, 2017, 2:45 pm
Bottle Cap

I just ordered Twillight Knight and the Takoashis on the Sodapop store because they only charged less than 12$ to send them to germany. Reasonable if you ask me =)

October 22nd, 2017, 2:38 pm
Consul

Not too bad Astra - Problem is if they get caught in customs.

October 22nd, 2017, 8:34 pm
Profile WWW
Denizen

I don't mind paying UK custom rates.. they aren't THAT bad.. but I do moan about Royal mail/Parcel Force who charge a HUGE amount on top for there own personal fees. Did also have a problem with another company but they are slightly nasty idiots.. in return for getting it to you quicker, they automatically pay the customs rates and then bill you a few weeks after the fact.. while Legally, you have to pay the customs, you don't have to pay there high 'we did this for you' charge so if you just remind them of that fact, it gets removed from the bill.. however, since parcel force don't give you the item until you pay.. they are pretty much holding it for blackmail.. I wouldn't moan too much if it was a fair admin/staff cost they charge but it really isn't...

October 22nd, 2017, 8:41 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8