View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 19th, 2017, 3:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Europe postage 
Bottle Cap

You guys should be asking for a wage from SPM.. I've never known a company ask customers to do its sales for them. Well done though, fingers crossed we see some minis soon.

May 26th, 2017, 6:38 am
Consul

lol

On the other hand I haven't seen many companies refuse to sell to an entire continent either... he he :cry:

May 26th, 2017, 6:42 am
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

Goblin-King wrote:
lol

On the other hand I haven't seen many companies refuse to sell to an entire continent either... he he :cry:

I like to think we were forgotten rather than they won't sell to us.. It's not exactly better though..
Anyone know if Australia has this problem? I know it's played there.

May 26th, 2017, 6:47 am
Consul

Vayral wrote:
Goblin-King wrote:
lol

I like to think we were forgotten rather than they won't sell to us.. It's not exactly better though..

In the end it's the same result... ;)

Isn't Australia notorious for having extreme difficulties with importing anything?

May 26th, 2017, 7:21 am
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

Goblin-King wrote:
Vayral wrote:
Goblin-King wrote:
lol

In the end it's the same result... ;)

Isn't Australia notorious for having extreme difficulties with importing anything?

I think so, that and it's just so expensive. Could be wrong though!

May 26th, 2017, 7:24 am
Denizen

As a reminder, if you are having a problem finding our products at your local stores, please contact us:

sales@ninjadivision.com for North America and rest of the world

uksales@ninjadivision.com for UK and most European territories

Please remember, these are only for issues with supply and distribution. If you have any other questions or issues, please contact us at info@sodapopminiatures.com

May 26th, 2017, 2:47 pm
Minion

Millenia wrote:
When something arrives in Europe if the quantity is not enough there will be a shortage in 2 days lol

;) Why I ask for a private message.

Honeslty to the above comment alao linking us email addresses isn't much help when we have all pretty much emailed them already and been told to contact distribution personally....

Check out my blog: https://thelandofaporia.wordpress.com/

May 26th, 2017, 8:51 pm
Denizen

Rainthezangoose wrote:
Honeslty to the above comment alao linking us email addresses isn't much help when we have all pretty much emailed them already and been told to contact distribution personally....
I will look into it.

May 26th, 2017, 8:55 pm
Minion

ND_nekodachi wrote:
Rainthezangoose wrote:
I will look into it.

Many Thanks.

May 27th, 2017, 6:47 am
Minion

Soooo.... still nothing huh...

June 3rd, 2017, 7:41 pm
Minion

Goli wrote:
Soooo.... still nothing huh...

T - T It would appear not!

June 3rd, 2017, 8:25 pm
Minion

Hello everyone, I have just came back from the UK Games Expo and I have some news for you all.

I was speaking to someone from Ninja Division and they had said that they are trying to get a warehouse to bring in their goods (mainly Super Dungeon products) and then distribute them to suppliers. Thet are finding it difficult at the moment but they are working on it and they want it to be up within this year or early next year.

Gamesquest (a company selling games) had copies of Super Dungeon Area and want to try and get more Super Dungeon Explore including the new sets that we are missing (www.gamesquest.co.uk).

Until next time. ;)

June 3rd, 2017, 8:57 pm
Minion

Thanks for the update Killseal. Took a look and could only find single minis (search feature was a little hit and miss), but will try calling them on Monday.

Hope you had a good time at the expo - see anything cool (well, cooler than average!)

June 3rd, 2017, 9:32 pm
Bottle Cap

While I am thankful for the update, that is very different from what they told the game store looking into this for me. They said three weeks ago that they were hoping to have a cost/product list to him in 2–3 weeks. So I would expect them to get it to him any day now. With the lack of communication on the Kickstarter and now empty promises about stuff getting to retail in the UK, I think I am ready to just give up on SPM.

June 4th, 2017, 5:26 am
Minion

killseal wrote:
Hello everyone, I have just came back from the UK Games Expo and I have some news for you all.

I was speaking to someone from Ninja Division and they had said that they are trying to get a warehouse to bring in their goods (mainly Super Dungeon products) and then distribute them to suppliers. Thet are finding it difficult at the moment but they are working on it and they want it to be up within this year or early next year.

Gamesquest (a company selling games) had copies of Super Dungeon Area and want to try and get more Super Dungeon Explore including the new sets that we are missing (http://www.gamesquest.co.uk).

Until next time. ;)

= w = why be so cruel my friend, I miss read "had" as "have" and was devastated when I ran off to their website as quick as possible. As early as next year was a bitter sweet thing to read.

June 4th, 2017, 5:54 am
Minion

ejbeck14 wrote:
While I am thankful for the update, that is very different from what they told the game store looking into this for me. They said three weeks ago that they were hoping to have a cost/product list to him in 2–3 weeks. So I would expect them to get it to him any day now. With the lack of communication on the Kickstarter and now empty promises about stuff getting to retail in the UK, I think I am ready to just give up on SPM.

I think a lot of people are. I can't speak for everyone but I know that something that has stopped me pulling out and just walking away is the fact I can't get a full refund (kickstarter fees etc). I'd understand if I just chose to because I lost interest, or my personal situation changed - those would be my fault so SPM shouldn't be out of pocket for it - but at this point I would argue that they are the ones to blame so should foot the bill. We have done our part and given them money - they have failed to deliver and, worse still, arnt telling us a !SODA! thing.

You wouldn't accept ordering food at a drive through, paying, then being forced to wait for an hour while nobody looks like they are dealing with it. Then they start ignoring your questions and if you complain they begrudgingly off you a partial refund. How is that on?

Someone over on the kickstarter said that they emailed for a refund and were told by SPM to hold off until the update, which would answer their worries. Then NOTHING was said in the update. That, to be honest, is just appalling behaviour, I'd even argue unethical.

It's the kind of thing companies do when they are trying to wring the last few drops out before going into administration, which is also the rumblings over on the KS (which nobody official seems in a hurry to deny). I'd have said "nah, don't worry, we know they will come through" six months ago....

Now, I'm not saying this is the case here, (as I genuinely believe that nobody at ND or SPM would be this dishonest), but the last update of substance promised us loads of stuff that we would EVENTUALLY receive. Nothing concrete. No dates. No shipping. No models. It could, to a cynical person, look as thought they are promising the moon in the hopes of keeping our money a little bit longer...

June 4th, 2017, 6:20 am
Mini-Boss

I share your opinion and feeling about this journey.

“Our patience will achieve more than your force.” - Edmund Burke

June 4th, 2017, 10:08 pm
Minion

Goli says: "Hope you had a good time at the expo - see anything cool (well, cooler than average!)"

Well...I did get to play two of my games that I backed from Kickstarter which was Untold Legends and Village Attacks, both of them very good, and I got to play a coming soon to Kickstarter a card game (very early development) which I thought it was alright I suppose, it was a quick game and a little simple in understanding of what you need to do but some of the cards did need tweaking here and there...I just don't remember what it was called.
There was this simple pirate game that I got to play, using your ship to go to islands and pick up resources or attack other players ships to plunder them...it was quite good and quick...cannot remember what it was called but I won.

But as for Super Dungeon Explore...the Ninja Division team showed the Iron Golem and Testudo Tower. The Iron Golem looked really good (pictures does not do them justice) but the Testudo Tower looked...small...I thought it would be bigger but it's not.
I didn't say how much Super Dungeon Arena cost me from Games Quest but here was the price that I payed. £32.

June 5th, 2017, 8:01 am
Bottle Cap

killseal wrote:
Goli says: "Hope you had a good time at the expo - see anything cool (well, cooler than average!)"

Well...I did get to play two of my games that I backed from Kickstarter which was Untold Legends and Village Attacks, both of them very good, and I got to play a coming soon to Kickstarter a card game (very early development) which I thought it was alright I suppose, it was a quick game and a little simple in understanding of what you need to do but some of the cards did need tweaking here and there...I just don't remember what it was called.
There was this simple pirate game that I got to play, using your ship to go to islands and pick up resources or attack other players ships to plunder them...it was quite good and quick...cannot remember what it was called but I won.

But as for Super Dungeon Explore...the Ninja Division team showed the Iron Golem and Testudo Tower. The Iron Golem looked really good (pictures does not do them justice) but the Testudo Tower looked...small...I thought it would be bigger but it's not.
I didn't say how much Super Dungeon Arena cost me from Games Quest but here was the price that I payed. £32.

Our Testudo Tower (well mine, as it was my personal one that was on show!) is nice and heavy but is much the same size as the other bosses, hes a lot 'fatter' (hunched over) rather than taller, did i dig the creeps out for you to look at?

As for gamesquest, they sold most of their copies of arena (started with 30 odd, i think they left with 3) but if you give them a ring they 'may' still have a few left...

June 5th, 2017, 10:35 am
Minion

Another week and still nothing huh....

Can't say I'm surprised. I've spent that money on Infinity now (Wotan global campaign). I figure if they dont want my money then someone else can have it :p

June 12th, 2017, 1:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next