View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 20th, 2017, 8:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Europe postage 
Minion

Hi,

The ninja ship option has totally disappeared. Now for any product that I would like to order directly from Soda Pop, the postage price is approximately equal to the product price. How with that would I be wanting to purchase any product from Soda Pop ?
It's only pushing me to buy anything at Amazon (my major way to have game in English), where the postage is way lower (even from Amazon USA)....

Any other European saddened by this ?

February 22nd, 2017, 8:55 am
Denizen

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem :s

February 22nd, 2017, 10:55 am
Denizen

EU Friendly ninja shipping (or now named "KS Shipping" after renaming) is only meant for Kickstarter projects.

February 22nd, 2017, 6:07 pm
Minion

I could buy the iron Golem with it before it disappeared...

Really sad not being to buy directly from the company you like

February 22nd, 2017, 6:30 pm
Denizen

Maybe it has something to do with the size of the package ?
I purchased too the iron golem and some other miniatures, but my issues are with Arena , maybe because of the bigger box ?

February 22nd, 2017, 10:02 pm
Minion

I tried to see how much it would cost me to buy Kunoichi Candy. Postage price is the same as the mini price..

February 23rd, 2017, 6:09 am
Minion

Getting SPM products in Europe is killing the hobby for me. I refuse to pay twice the cost of a product in postage charges.

Check out my blog: https://thelandofaporia.wordpress.com/

April 5th, 2017, 1:22 pm
Mini-Boss

I wouldn't say killing it, but I haven't got any of the newer expansions even though they interest me. No dbp tiles, no arena, no golem, and there won't be testudo tower.

April 5th, 2017, 1:36 pm
Minion

Xris Wraith wrote:
I wouldn't say killing it, but I haven't got any of the newer expansions even though they interest me. No dbp tiles, no arena, no golem, and there won't be testudo tower.

Well thing is killing maybe isn't the right word, but turned a zealous rabbit fan, to someone growing to dislike the brand. I mean I think its more the fact that when the game was more obscene it was EASIER to get in UK. That makes zero sense and Id expect delays, that's fine. I think its just annoyed me because they messed up an order I made ages ago, back when the prices of UK shipping was viable, to apologise I got a tenner in points (which is awesome!) but the cost of getting anything went up by £20+ which defeated the gesture of good will. PLEASE soda pop, sort this out.

April 5th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Denizen

Unfortunately, that is basically what the US Postal Service is charging us to ship our stuff overseas. Believe me, we wish the shipping charges weren't so high, as well.

We are looking into some other options for European fans, but I can't say more than that the moment.

April 5th, 2017, 3:17 pm
Denizen

That's good news !!

I hope you'll find us another option soon. I still doesn't own Arena/DragonBack peak tiles because of that, and the new boss is coming on this list soon :(

April 5th, 2017, 4:18 pm
Minion

ND_nekodachi wrote:
Unfortunately, that is basically what the US Postal Service is charging us to ship our stuff overseas. Believe me, we wish the shipping charges weren't so high, as well.

We are looking into some other options for European fans, but I can't say more than that the moment.

Thanks for the reply, that's worth something at least. Just wish I could do something with my $10 worth of points! Then again I remember in the Legends kickstarter talk of digital paided for content in the way of campaigns and such, whether that is still happening I don't know but I could use it for that. Honestly I appreciate the postage thing is out of your hands. I just wish that Online retailers based in the UK had stock of newer things there is alot of shops selling models but everything is from FK-ish. Id kill a man for a copy of Arena, but the cheapest I can find it for is 3x what someone in the states would pay. I'm not even joking. Makes me sad. Its just a weird situation when a new release makes me feel bad, rather then exited. Because I know its just another thing I can't get. Then again I'm lucky, normally UK dosn't have these problems. I know the rest of Europeons deal with this kinda thing for a-lot more products.

April 5th, 2017, 5:09 pm
Bottle Cap

Thanks for letting us know.
I can't find a UK supplier with any of the newer stuff. And the stocks they have of the current/older stuff are drying up.
FK, Claws of the wyrm, and Emerald Valley all just plummeted in price on Amazon UK - i don't know why but meant i could pick them up. Unfortunately just can't justify doubling the cost to get the new kits, taxman probably want an import fee once it does arrive as well!

and that Testsudo Tower looks so great too...

April 6th, 2017, 6:49 am
Minion

Vayral wrote:
I can't find a UK supplier with any of the newer stuff. And the stocks they have of the current/older stuff are drying up.
FK, Claws of the wyrm, and Emerald Valley all just plummeted in price on Amazon UK - i don't know why but meant i could pick them up. Unfortunately just can't justify doubling the cost to get the new kits, taxman probably want an import fee once it does arrive as well!

I know mate, its actually killing me, the worst thing is its not just the cost of importing (which is madness) but there is so much stuff building up that I want, that if I WAS able to buy it, i couldn't justify buying it all at once. That stuff looks amazing. I really want Arena, since its hard to get a group together at the momment for me but a single friend is waaay easier. STILL the slight silver lining is i'm less salty about my Kickstarter release, I cant even imagen what it would cost to important all that stuff if id just decided to splurge that many sets from the shop normally !!!

April 6th, 2017, 7:52 pm
Bottle Cap

Rainthezangoose wrote:
Vayral wrote:

I know mate, its actually killing me, the worst thing is its not just the cost of importing (which is madness) but there is so much stuff building up that I want, that if I WAS able to buy it, i couldn't justify buying it all at once. That stuff looks amazing. I really want Arena, since its hard to get a group together at the momment for me but a single friend is waaay easier. STILL the slight silver lining is i'm less salty about my Kickstarter release, I cant even imagen what it would cost to important all that stuff if id just decided to splurge that many sets from the shop normally !!!

What are we missing? Dragonback Peak tiles, Iron Golem, PvP Arena, Ninja Ambush, Roxor 2.0 and Testudo Tower (when its released). Anything else? You're right, I can't afford all of that in one hit!! I appreciate the problem SPM have though, I wonder if shipping to mainland Europe and then to the UK would be cheaper? Too complicated for me!

Whenever i feel salty about the kickstarter i just go to the site and scroll through the huge list of amazing things that one day will be arriving at my door, at least until the realization of how much painting there will be kicks in :shock:

April 7th, 2017, 7:24 am
Minion

It would be nice if SPM/Ninja Division would attend at UK Games Expo this year then maybe we can get the "new" stuff.

April 7th, 2017, 9:22 am
Bottle Cap

killseal wrote:
It would be nice if SPM/Ninja Division would attend at UK Games Expo this year then maybe we can get the "new" stuff.

I would actualy love this!

April 7th, 2017, 9:39 am
Denizen

You can't get the new stuff at your FLGS in America either yet. It's kind of gross.

April 7th, 2017, 11:13 am
Bottle Cap

dsdrew924 wrote:
You can't get the new stuff at your FLGS in America either yet. It's kind of gross.

Wow, that surprises me! I wonder what the issue is..

April 7th, 2017, 12:00 pm
Minion

I can buy SDE from my local shop in Finland, but they cannot order the newer stuff before the US based supplier gets them!

So I'm waiting and waiting and waiting...

April 7th, 2017, 3:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next