View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 20th, 2017, 3:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Europe postage 
Bottle Cap

Astra wrote:
Just wanted to let you guys know Archonia.com restocked PVP Arena!

https://www.archonia.com/boardgameshop/ ... +pvp+arena

Thank you Astra for finding a shop!
I waited 6 weeks now for Fantasywelt to get back to me but haven't heard a word while they continue to list even the most obscure stuff from tiny companies, and Gamesquest has nothing new either. By now we're so done with SDE, we spent 500 Euro and started Shadows of Brimstone instead. But Archonia has the Golem in stock, so I'll try to get my hands on that one, at least. :P
Once they get Roxxor and Testudo Tower in stock I'll buy them too.

June 17th, 2017, 7:58 am
Mini-Boss

This needs to get fixed soon rather than Soon TM. I have a lot of money I want to spend, but not on extremely expensive shipping. So annoying, I really wantthe PvP box :/

<3

When all realities in which you can lose are eleminated, first then can you be proclaimed the winner.

June 17th, 2017, 8:42 am
Minion

Firesplitter wrote:
This needs to get fixed soon rather than Soon TM. I have a lot of money I want to spend, but not on extremely expensive shipping. So annoying, I really wantthe PvP box :/

I was very lucky to get a copy of Super Dungeon Arena through Games Quest, However its a simple bandage as they don't have stock stock, just some leftover from a convention. It probably be worth messaging them if you're after it as they might have one or two left. Mine arrived yesterday I'll be uploading a video unboxing the !SODA! thing on my Youtube channel soon. Its a lovely box but ME having a copy dosen't mean anything for the actually issue of disributation.

Check out my blog: https://thelandofaporia.wordpress.com/

June 17th, 2017, 1:26 pm
Minion

Is it even worth pointing out that this topic was started in Feb (due to a problem that people had already been having for some time..) and we are now in July and the situation is no better?

I decided to wait a while before making another comment on the forums as we didn't seem to be getting anywhere and I was getting quite upset (that and people getting their pledges cancled without asking - makes me not want to say anything contentious, just-in-case ;) ), but here we are, weeks later and still.... silence...

SPM, do you even want European customers or not? We have money we WANT to give you and you are shrugging and saying "nah, you keep it."

Don't get me wrong, my wife would probably thank you but I'm sure many of us wouldn't...

Would soften the sting of further delays to Legends if we had something new to distract ourselves with (hint hint)...

July 3rd, 2017, 8:58 pm
Minion

Wanted to put this out here but there are some Super Dungeon Arena on e-bay (U.K.) for £33.99 + £4.90 P&P and this is from Gamesquest (a U.K. seller)...I have a feeling that this will not last.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Super-Dungeon ... 2548.l4275

July 4th, 2017, 2:13 pm
Minion

There are some Roxxor and Arena on french Amazon.

July 4th, 2017, 2:48 pm
Minion

Here's some (or at the very least) good/hopeful news. The U.S. President and G.B. Prime Minister are arranging a new trade deal, this should help with trading not just to the States and Great Britain but to get warehouses, suppliers and distributors. SDE should be easier to get.

July 8th, 2017, 7:14 am
Minion

killseal wrote:
Here's some (or at the very least) good/hopeful news. The U.S. President and G.B. Prime Minister are arranging a new trade deal, this should help with trading not just to the States and Great Britain but to get warehouses, suppliers and distributors. SDE should be easier to get.

repeat and repost for the next 10 deals.. same as the last 10 which have progressively fully gotten worse.. and in the end of the day, the President nor PM do much on the arrangements. sigh... I wish I didn't know soo much on the topic.. might have some hope then..

July 9th, 2017, 2:46 pm
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

Well i didn't realise this thread was still going. Silence for so long, and still quite poor updates from the Legends kickstarter. Our gaming group have moved onto other games now, Darksouls is really really good, 8th edition 40k, D&D as normal etc etc.
There was a moment after completing our first game of Dark Souls, we all looked at each other and realised that Super Dungeon really pales in comparison, and with still no dates on anything Legends related, we shelved all the boards and models.. We were all a bit sad.. :cry:

July 11th, 2017, 6:21 pm
Mini-Boss

Archonia.com has Testudo Tower in stock. Last I checked, DBP tiles were on restock, but Arena available. Seems like they make out to be A reliable source for SDE in Europe.

August 11th, 2017, 1:02 pm
Minion

!SODA!.. wish I had checked this before.. not a great deal more but I did a little job for someone and got some money for that, so I decided to treat myself to Testudo tower via import (not via SDE) at what wasn't too bad a price.. though with P&P and import it comes a bit more then I wanted, but as this was money I wasn't expecting anyway, I felt it was okay... Archonia would have been a bit cheaper... !SODA!.. oh well ^_^ i'll remember to check them in the future

August 11th, 2017, 1:22 pm
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

At this point, i would not (even if i could easily) throw any more money in their direction. Still no improvement on availability and shipping, and week after week of lack luster (borderline pointless) kickstarter updates. There are too many better games coming through to keep coming back here these days. Combined with the effect of having the rule book in limbo, this game is pretty much dead in the water. Makes me sad to say it :(

August 14th, 2017, 4:13 pm
Mini-Boss

Just had a beta game of Explore today, Arena is scheduled for wednesday, I'm happy with new stuff. The updates leave a lot to be desired, but so what. Explore is done and playable. The legends bosses are a lot of fun, so are the new victory conditions for heroes.

I'd say it's worth it. Testudo is next in my painting queue when Beatrix is finally done and my Cursed Kight Spawn finished, too.

August 14th, 2017, 7:57 pm
Minion

So I pre-ordered the Twilight Knight...came to $28.49 which then came to £22.72...just wondering if there's going to be any custom charge for one plastic model...I'll let everyone know the out come.

August 15th, 2017, 11:29 am
Minion

killseal wrote:
So I pre-ordered the Twilight Knight...came to $28.49 which then came to £22.72...just wondering if there's going to be any custom charge for one plastic model...I'll let everyone know the out come.

I ordered the 3-pack Takoashi crossover with the new TK. I think we will have custom charges... Just hoping it's not too much...

August 15th, 2017, 11:46 am
Mini-Boss

Just a quick reminder. It's resin not plastic.

August 15th, 2017, 12:07 pm
Minion

I picked up the Twilight Knight, before I ever saw the other three and I'm a little annoyed as I really wanted the crossover minis. However from what I can tell they aren't limited run like TK so I'm kinda glad I got what I got but I've already paid the horrid postage to EU. Not like i could afford another $30-40 on three random heros from a game I've never played on top of anyway.

Check out my blog: https://thelandofaporia.wordpress.com/

August 15th, 2017, 4:43 pm
Minion

Xris Wraith wrote:
Just a quick reminder. It's resin not plastic.

Ah! That makes a huge difference. :lol:

August 16th, 2017, 10:18 am
Minion

Wonder of wonders... A wild Roxor level box appeared in my local store in Finland! I snatched it up right away!

Now my hopes are getting up for Fireflow map set appearing here... I don't dare to hope for the Turtle boss coming though... That would be pushing my luck.

So maybe, just maybe, the SDE stuff will find their way to European shops too?

August 17th, 2017, 1:14 pm
Denizen

Foxwhisperer wrote:
Wonder of wonders... A wild Roxor level box appeared in my local store in Finland! I snatched it up right away!

Now my hopes are getting up for Fireflow map set appearing here... I don't dare to hope for the Turtle boss coming though... That would be pushing my luck.

So maybe, just maybe, the SDE stuff will find their way to European shops too?

AWESOME!!! ENJOY!

August 17th, 2017, 2:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next