View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently June 26th, 2017, 4:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Europe postage 
Minion

Vayral wrote:
dsdrew924 wrote:
You can't get the new stuff at your FLGS in America either yet. It's kind of gross.

Wow, that surprises me! I wonder what the issue is..

It is a continuing problem believe it or not. I pre-order through my FLGS and then I have to wait a month or longer to get it because SPM did not send it to the Distributor.

This could be they want all that webstore money or some other reason I can't figure out.

Ninja Ambush took 6 weeks after it was released on the web store before I saw it.

April 7th, 2017, 3:46 pm
Bottle Cap

Just had a look on amazon.com and put the iron golem and ninja warband crossover in the basket. Came to £50+ £60 for shipping! That's before an import tax. No thanks!

April 7th, 2017, 4:43 pm
Minion

Foxwhisperer wrote:
I can buy SDE from my local shop in Finland, but they cannot order the newer stuff before the US based supplier gets them!

So I'm waiting and waiting and waiting...

My orders just got fulfilled in the US, Im thinking the Distributor will have it now to get to your store. Just updating.

April 10th, 2017, 12:57 pm
Minion

dsdrew924 wrote:
Foxwhisperer wrote:
I can buy SDE from my local shop in Finland, but they cannot order the newer stuff before the US based supplier gets them!

My orders just got fulfilled in the US, Im thinking the Distributor will have it now to get to your store. Just updating.

I caved in and bought Arena from The War Store, that was the cheapest iv seen at $25 postage, but anything bigger than Arena was stupidly more. Thats the cheapest iv seen it for a long shot. That still means I paid $57 dollars compared to the $32-5 dollars iv seen it going for after postage If I lived state side. When that's the best I could find. That's a Joke. Still, I'm currently studying for a History degree and just finished my first-year Assignments (Which was six big pieces in the space of a month) so it's honestly a big luxury gift for myself so I can use my £500+ worth of SDE models with a single friend. Hard to get a group together these days.

Check out my personal blog: https://thelandofaporia.wordpress.com/
Nothing fancy just an intimate chronicle.

April 10th, 2017, 1:31 pm
Bottle Cap

Rainthezangoose wrote:
dsdrew924 wrote:
Foxwhisperer wrote:

I caved in and bought Arena from The War Store, that was the cheapest iv seen at $25 postage, but anything bigger than Arena was stupidly more. Thats the cheapest iv seen it for a long shot. That still means I paid $57 dollars compared to the $32-5 dollars iv seen it going for after postage If I lived state side. When that's the best I could find. That's a Joke. Still, I'm currently studying for a History degree and just finished my first-year Assignments (Which was six big pieces in the space of a month) so it's honestly a big luxury gift for myself so I can use my £500+ worth of SDE models with a single friend. Hard to get a group together these days.

Its always nice to treat yourself! gratz on finishing your first year! Let me know how it goes with War Store, i'm tempted to preorder the Peak Tiles and Testudo if all goes well...

April 10th, 2017, 2:05 pm
Minion

Vayral wrote:
Its always nice to treat yourself! gratz on finishing your first year! Let me know how it goes with War Store, i'm tempted to preorder the Peak Tiles and Testudo if all goes well...

Yeah, dude, I will let you know. I wanted to get the Peak Tiles. But couldn't justify the extra cost, for it or the extra postage. Specially considering how many tiles are coming the legends kickstarter.

April 10th, 2017, 7:58 pm
Minion

Rainthezangoose wrote:
Vayral wrote:

Yeah, dude, I will let you know. I wanted to get the Peak Tiles. But couldn't justify the extra cost, for it or the extra postage. Specially considering how many tiles are coming the legends kickstarter.

AVOID AT ALL COST MY FRIEND DONT BUY FROM WAR STORE. They just emailed me a week after buying saying oh we have too charge you ANOTHER $22 on top of the postage I already paid because it was heavier then they expected. That's disgusting, currently in the process of trying to get a refund. I refuse to pay substantially more than the cost of the item in postage, and trying to get money after the fact seems sneaky and underhanded.

April 13th, 2017, 6:13 am
Bottle Cap

Rainthezangoose wrote:
Rainthezangoose wrote:
Vayral wrote:

AVOID AT ALL COST MY FRIEND DONT BUY FROM WAR STORE. They just emailed me a week after buying saying oh we have too charge you ANOTHER $22 on top of the postage I already paid because it was heavier then they expected. That's disgusting, currently in the process of trying to get a refund. I refuse to pay substantially more than the cost of the item in postage, and trying to get money after the fact seems sneaky and underhanded.

!SODA!, sorry to hear it. If they try and take the money just get your bank to decline the transaction. It's annoying how difficult shipping is making this hobby!! I'm going to guess the cost of the mini is probably now at 3 or 4 times what the US pays?
I hope it all gets resolved for you quickly friend.

April 13th, 2017, 7:22 am
Minion

Rainthezangoose wrote:
Rainthezangoose wrote:
Vayral wrote:

Their store is actually not too far from where I live. I will say they probably just screwed up, they are a pretty up front and honest company.

If you need to contact Neal@thewarestore.com He's the owner and a great dude. He should take care of everything and be able to cancel and refund your order.

April 13th, 2017, 9:49 am
Minion

I'm starting to seriously consider placing an ordered at miniature market... with the discounts they make on each box, that may make the postage worth it.... and then I'm Thinking of waiting more, to have a package even bigger :p

April 13th, 2017, 12:17 pm
Bottle Cap

Yes, that's what we've done with my friends in spain, buy at miniaturemarket or the sodapop store with discount so at the end you don't end up paying a whole lot at the end when you account for oversea shipping and customs

April 13th, 2017, 12:38 pm
Minion

Just to clarify. Just got my Refund. So Wargame store is only an "avoid at all cost" from outside of Europe. Still was a little put off by how they worded the email. It wasn't "you will have to pay more or we can give refund you" it was just sent money this to this address asap. Still no harm no foul I aways say. APART FROM I STILL HAVEN'T GOT SUPER DUNGEON ARNEA. :sobs:

April 13th, 2017, 5:24 pm
Denizen

Philibert ( french store) will order tetsudo tower , dragon back peak, iron golem and super dungeon arena next time they put an order to their supplier. But they told me it might take several weeks before they order those products.

April 13th, 2017, 6:13 pm
Mini-Boss

Could you post here. When they have it?

April 13th, 2017, 7:16 pm
Minion

Abbadhon wrote:
Philibert ( french store) will order tetsudo tower , dragon back peak, iron golem and super dungeon arena next time they put an order to their supplier. But they told me it might take several weeks before they order those products.

365 Games replied to me in a similar fashion after I emailed them upon seeing them stock SDE products. I'll Also let everyone know if anything becomes of it.

April 13th, 2017, 8:24 pm
Denizen

Xris Wraith wrote:
Could you post here. When they have it?

Of course ! :)

April 14th, 2017, 6:51 am
Denizen

I've talked to several local game store from my city this morning. They don't have most of the recent SDE products on their provider supply list ... the more recent product they were having were FK "wave 1" products.
So they weren't able to order those products for me.

That's a shame :(

April 15th, 2017, 2:28 pm
Consul

That's what I keep bumping into... lots of stores carry SDE stuff, but it's all the old FK era stuff.

April 15th, 2017, 3:47 pm
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

I just broke and have ordered to Uk straight from SPM store. Need my plastic fix...
I'll let you know what the import fee damage is :( Seriously though please sort this out, it's a genuine issue.

April 17th, 2017, 7:09 pm
Minion

Goblin-King wrote:
That's what I keep bumping into... lots of stores carry SDE stuff, but it's all the old FK era stuff.

This is the problem, Which is what bugs me. If we couldn't get anything then that would make sense. But why have a constant supply but only last "editions" stuff.

April 17th, 2017, 8:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next