View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 17th, 2017, 6:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Caverns of Roxor 2.0 
Mini-Boss

Jazz Paladin wrote:
I am really upset that they updated the cards. I bought an upgrade deck and the rocktops last year , and the updates look compelling. I don't want to buy the entire Roxor 2.0 box if I can help it. I will still be mad if I have to buy another upgrade deck, but it would be nice if there were some other way to obtain the cards...

Face it as "alternate" card for miniatures to mitigate it. Seems like a new path of SPM to give more usage to all miniatures the alternative set of cards (Shadow Warrens, Cold Eggs...)

“Our patience will achieve more than your force.” - Edmund Burke

April 15th, 2017, 8:02 pm
Denizen

Turtles get cold in the snow, I'd like to see a Moss Top Gang the Fae Wood :)

April 17th, 2017, 5:14 am
Mini-Boss

I know, I'm still waiting for alternate cards for Roxor monsters. If anyone should get alternate cards it should be them, as it would give me more of a reason to get the box set.

April 17th, 2017, 4:00 pm
Bottle Cap

Tranc wrote:
Turtles get cold in the snow, I'd like to see a Moss Top Gang the Fae Wood :)

Moss Top! :D Perfect name and a great idea! It would certainly fit the swamp theme of Mistmourn Coast.

April 18th, 2017, 3:22 am
Minion

I never pictured Mistmourn coast as swamp... Just a desolate, rocky wastness with a perpetual mist clinging in... I picture the Glauerdoom Moors more swampy-like.

I like the Moss-tops idea. We need them fearsome forest turtles accompanied with some banjo music!

Squell like a pig!

April 18th, 2017, 7:52 am
Denizen

Man, now I want an alternate version of the Crusher where it's similar to a Tortodrone (from Spiral Knights).

April 18th, 2017, 6:56 pm
Bottle Cap

I tried to paint my Rocktop Gang to look like they had iron ore for shells. I was thinking about making cards for them with alternate rules.

Maybe some members of this fine community could get together, paint up some Moss Top Gang turtles, and come up with rules for them? That would solve the problem that lots of people in this thread have: Too many Rock Tops, no alternate use.

On the subect (but not really), I'm using the spawners from the Rock Top Gang for a custom warband, because I have extras. o_o Seems like everyone has too many Rock Tops.

April 19th, 2017, 11:02 am
Minion

Sharkateer wrote:
Maybe some members of this fine community could get together, paint up some Moss Top Gang turtles, and come up with rules for them? That would solve the problem that lots of people in this thread have: Too many Rock Tops, no alternate use.

On the subect (but not really), I'm using the spawners from the Rock Top Gang for a custom warband, because I have extras. o_o Seems like everyone has too many Rock Tops.

No rules, but the paintjob for "Moss- Tops" has already been done:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

I'd personally rather see some "Frost- Tops" where their shells are Ice and they cause avalanches.

May 22nd, 2017, 12:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4