View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 12th, 2017, 10:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Tile Effects Question 
Bottle Cap

I recently bought this game used on Amazon and the seller said upfront that the tile effect cards were missing. I figured I could find the explanations online. I can't. I've looked all over and can't find anything.

Could someone either a.) quickly explain what each tile effect icon does (I know the shield gives +1D to each adjacent figure and that you can't draw line of sight through the house) b.) direct me to a place which already has all the explanations or c.) just put the cards on the table and take quick picture of them?

I'm kind of disappointed these weren't discussed in the rulebook, but whatever.

August 3rd, 2016, 7:23 pm
Minion

Sounds like they are referring to the boost tracker card or possible the token tracker card.

The boost tracker has lines for the hit points and to write down what the boost is. In general a boost has an armour 2, 30mm base, size 1 and 10 hp The boost effects are listed on pg 27 of the small rule book I believe. If you have the new pdf of the 1.5 rules then it's pg 39.

If it's the token tracker, it's just a card with a few empty spaces to help in tracking the different effects of aoe abilities that the models place down. Their descriptions of the effects are on the model cards.

August 3rd, 2016, 7:38 pm
Bottle Cap

Never mind, found the answer on the kickstarter page of all places.

August 3rd, 2016, 7:45 pm
Denizen

It looks like this question was meant for Super Dungeon Explore?

August 3rd, 2016, 7:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]